Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet your neighbors

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Meet your neighbors Empty Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 12:05 am

http://florida.arrests.org/index.php?county=10

2Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 12:16 am

Ghandi's sock.

3Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 12:41 am

Don't think so. I am no fan of Ghandi or you. I stopped posting on here because of what Gahndi was calling you. after reading posts these last few months. you are as just a miserable person as he is.

4Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 12:51 am

This is me, my name is Lou Sackman. I live in Rio de Janeiro and sometimes in Pensacola. My dad was a WW2 , Korea and Viet Nam Vet. he is buried in Barrancas National Cemetery. I am a navy veteran as is my older sister. My brother is a Coast Guard veteran. My niece is a MM3 on the Theodore Roosevelt. I am currently working as a Chief Engineer on work boats in Brazil. You don't have the balls to post who you are.

5Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 5:14 am

I find that very interesting. what are the odds of a fake selinski here and a real one in pcola?

Oh and you lucky devil to be living in brazil..... with all them hot lookin brazillian ladies... Cool

6Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 11:09 am

johndough wrote:This is me, my name is Lou Sackman. I live in Rio de Janeiro and sometimes in Pensacola. My dad was a WW2 , Korea and Viet Nam Vet. he is buried in Barrancas National Cemetery. I am a navy veteran as is my older sister. My brother is a Coast Guard veteran. My niece is a MM3 on the Theodore Roosevelt. I am currently working as a Chief Engineer on work boats in Brazil. You don't have the balls to post who you are.

If I lived in Brazil I would post who I am too so your no hero here posting your real name,if that's true. I doubt it. Why the family history is beyond me?Maybe to just try and prove you're not Ghandi but just for the record you sound just as miserable as you call other people so you and Ghandi have a lot in common.Or maybe Navy veterans are all just a bunch of miserable sots?

7Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 11:39 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
johndough wrote:This is me, my name is Lou Sackman. I live in Rio de Janeiro and sometimes in Pensacola. My dad was a WW2 , Korea and Viet Nam Vet. he is buried in Barrancas National Cemetery. I am a navy veteran as is my older sister. My brother is a Coast Guard veteran. My niece is a MM3 on the Theodore Roosevelt. I am currently working as a Chief Engineer on work boats in Brazil. You don't have the balls to post who you are.

If I lived in Brazil I would post who I am too so your no hero here posting your real name,if that's true. I doubt it. Why the family history is beyond me?Maybe to just try and prove you're not Ghandi but just for the record you sound just as miserable as you call other people so you and Ghandi have a lot in common.Or maybe Navy veterans are all just a bunch of miserable sots?

Wrong again dreams. As usual. Back to the old drawing board to make up another lie.

8Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 11:44 am

2seaoat

Welcome to the board. Just a couple of questions, how successful to you think Brazil's ethanol program has been. How does your car perform? What a great source of sharing information, and I look forward to your posts.

9Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 2:15 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Wrong again dreams. As usual. Back to the old drawing board to make up another lie.
I don't think so,Cap'n Koaz.

10Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 2:45 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

That lie has already been proven false to you by the mod. Did you forget?

11Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 2:58 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Ghandi's sock.

You're wrong..

12Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 3:43 pm

Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

her and sal are wrong a lot.

13Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 5:23 pm

Chrissy wrote:I find that very interesting. what are the odds of a fake selinski here and a real one in pcola?

Oh and you lucky devil to be living in brazil..... with all them hot lookin brazillian ladies... Cool

They sure are HOT, I'm living with one in Rio, We hooked up in 2003, she was 26 and I was 47.

14Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 5:59 pm

Yella

Yella

johndough wrote:http://florida.arrests.org/index.php?county=10

Wendy Love and Sheree Butt. I wonder what they got locked up for?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

15Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 6:12 pm

Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

And you know that how?

16Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 6:14 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No,actually it wasn't. He gave you the benefit of the doubt w/ your farm cube story although the addresses were coming from the same place. I'm not falling for it.

17Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 6:17 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No,actually it wasn't. He gave you the benefit of the doubt w/ your farm cube story although the addresses were coming from the same place. I'm not falling for it.
That's because you're not as smart as other people. And you lie a lot so you automatically think everyone else is a liar. Poor thing. I'm going to pray for you.

18Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 6:20 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

And you know that how?

Because I know John Dough..

19Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 8:20 pm

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

And you know that how?

How unfortunate.

20Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 8:25 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

And you know that how?

How unfortunate.

How unfortunate? You got caught in another lie?
How many is that? 318? Pants on fire yet? Nose growing?

21Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 8:32 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

And you know that how?

How unfortunate.

Not even close to you,Cap'n Koaz.

22Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 8:35 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

And you know that how?

How unfortunate.

I'm guessing that you were a very neglected child. I'm still praying for you. Poor thing. You have my pity.

23Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 8:45 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You're wrong..

And you know that how?

How unfortunate.

I'm guessing that you were a very neglected child. I'm still praying for you. Poor thing. You have my pity.

You do that-you dumbcluck.

24Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 8:50 pm

johndough wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I find that very interesting. what are the odds of a fake selinski here and a real one in pcola?

They sure are HOT, I'm living with one in Rio, We hooked up in 2003, she was 26 and I was 47.

I would really like to see some hot brazilian ladies right now....whew!

im startin here...

[img]Meet your neighbors Thatia10[/img]

25Meet your neighbors Empty Re: Meet your neighbors 9/22/2012, 8:55 pm

[img]Meet your neighbors Polly-10[/img]

yummmhmm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum