Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Florida man kills neighbors on Labor Day. His defense: Bush Doctrine

+3
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/04/florida-man-cites-bush-doctrine-after-pre-emptive-killing-of-neighbors-at-labor-day-cookout/

If you scroll down to watch the surveillance video you can't see much except for someone (the defendant?) running, but you can hear how may shots were fired...a LOT.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If we behaved like the Government does we would all be in prison awaiting execution.

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If we behaved like the Government does we would all be in prison awaiting execution.
LOL, Teo.

Nekochan wrote:http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/04/florida-man-cites-bush-doctrine-after-pre-emptive-killing-of-neighbors-at-labor-day-cookout/

If you scroll down to watch the surveillance video you can't see much except for someone (the defendant?) running, but you can hear how may shots were fired...a LOT.  
sounds like a leftie lost his mind. reminds me of a former forum member who I always worried would break and do something just like that.

the guy needs electric chair. He is a danger to the public. You cant just go and kill people because they aggravate you.

This is not a stand your ground issue.

Nekochan

Nekochan

SeaBass wrote:
Nekochan wrote:http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/04/florida-man-cites-bush-doctrine-after-pre-emptive-killing-of-neighbors-at-labor-day-cookout/

sounds like a leftie lost his mind. reminds me of a former forum member who I always worried would break and do something just like that.

the guy needs electric chair. He is a danger to the public. You cant just go and kill people because they aggravate you.

No, not stand your ground...he says that it was a "pre-emptive strike".
The guy is a danger to society, for sure. I would not want him to be my neighbor. affraid 

Nekochan wrote:
SeaBass wrote:

No, not stand your ground...he says that it was a "pre-emptive strike".  
The guy is a danger to society, for sure.   I would not want him to be my neighbor. affraid 
yes, I saw that too the bush doctrine LOL. what a nut case.

I don't want to later hear insanity crap for this guy. he needs the death penalty. this is a simple case. doesn't need to go n forever and be costly. fry his ass.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SeaBass wrote: he needs the death penalty.  fry his ass.
I agree.  And Bush and Cheney need the death penalty too.  Fry all their asses.

SeaBass wrote:

No lefties I know would ever cite George W Bush to justify shooting someone. It sounds more like a neocon to me.

It has to be someone who thought Bush was right.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know, it's the neo-liberals who blame Bush for everything. Wink 

Sal

Sal

Well, that guy is pretty damn stupid ...

... but, still smarter than Sarah Palin ...

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:I don't know, it's the neo-liberals who blame Bush for everything. Wink 
You may want to research the meaning of "neo-liberal".

It doesn't mean what you think it does.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I don't know, it's the neo-liberals who blame Bush for everything. Wink 

Depends on where the steaks for the cook out came from.
If they were bought with food stamps, he's a liberal.
If he paid for the steaks with money he earned from a job, he's a conservative.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's a sad existence when politics consumes and destroys the personal lives of individuals.  So many have gone completely overboard and can not have a normal conversation without bringing up politics. It's a turn off for "normal" people.

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sal wrote:

Depends on where the steaks for the cook out came from.
If they were bought with food stamps, he's a liberal.
If he paid for the steaks with money he earned from a job, he's a conservative.
Florida man kills neighbors on Labor Day.  His defense:  Bush Doctrine NBC%27s_The_More_You_Know

neoliberalism
(ˌniːəʊˈlɪbərəˌlɪzəm, -ˈlɪbrəˌlɪzəm)

— n
- a modern politico-economic theory favouring free trade, privatization, minimal government intervention in business, reduced public expenditure on social services, etc.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:

I'm just copying something that Chrissy said the other day that I thought was funny. But that's interesting. Thanks.

Bob wrote:
SeaBass wrote: he needs the death penalty.  fry his ass.
I agree.  And Bush and Cheney need the death penalty too.  Fry all their asses.
Youre a fucking idiot.

I realize you think your funny.

But really. sometimes, youre not. this is one of those times.

I thought it was funny. If he said Obama needed the death penalty you would have been more agreeable.Right?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The fact that a lesbo gets the hots for a redneck hayseed like bush has to be the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of.  lol
That's as bizarre as Ann Coulter having the hots for Jimmy Dyn-o-mite Walker.  lol
Politics makes for strange bedfellows.

Bob wrote:The fact that a lesbo gets the hots for a redneck hayseed like bush has to be the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of.  lol
That's as bizarre as Ann Coulter having the hots for Jimmy Dyn-o-mite Walker.  lol
I dont have the hots for bush. He was better than obama but not the best.

I guess I must be the only one who sees how retarded it is to compare a foriegn policy to everyday dealing with your neighbors.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SeaBass wrote:
Bob wrote:The fact that a lesbo gets the hots for a redneck hayseed like bush has to be the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of.  lol
I dont have the hots for bush. He was better than obama but not the best.

I guess I must be the only one who sees how retarded it is to compare a foriegn policy to everyday dealing with your neighbors.
I personally cannot think of a better comparison.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum