Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump can only be beat if the Republicans rally around Kasich

+7
Markle
Vikingwoman
cool1
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
Sal
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

After watching last night's republican town hall with Kasich, Bush and Trump, it was clear that the only decent, compassionate human who spoke wasn't from New York or Texas.

Kasish is a good man. His economic ideas are total bullshit, but of all the republican candidates he's the only one with whom I can relate. Can you imagine getting a real, caring hug from Rubio, Cruz, or Trump?

I thought not.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:Can you imagine getting a real, caring hug from Rubio, Cruz, or Trump?

boards of FL

boards of FL

cool1 wrote:Better to be fined for not having insurance if you ask me , Its cheaper going that route Rolling Eyes

But if there is a program that will subsidize your health insurance should you not be able to afford it on your own, shouldn't you go ahead and get health insurance?   What will you do when you need medical care?

cool1

cool1

I do have insurance im playing the game like everyone else for now

Vikingwoman

cool1 wrote:I could lie and get free shit like some people -- Obama has not done me any favors period lol  I don't like forced ins--period . Why in the hell are we giving the Obama ins--to many that aren't suppose to be on there and they have no way of going after these people to get the money back --shit if I do something wrong they sure as hell find me , The whole thing is nothing but a scam .  

free schooling --free food---free housing -- free phones --  Some People just don't want to work anymore I guess.  Im glad I didn't raise my daughter up thinking she doesn't have to do anything but sit on her butt and reap in freebies . Funny thing is people really don't think whos paying for it because they don't care .

So other people are paying for your care and you're in on the scam but Obama hasn't done you any favors? BTW, they do have a way to get the money back by your taxes.

Vikingwoman

cool1 wrote:I do have insurance im playing the game like everyone else for now

Vote Republican, Cool, so you don't have any insurance at all. That'll fix those lazy bums!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

The only question at this point in the Republican nomination contest is which way Kasich, Jeb!, and Carson supporters will go when those candidates drop out.

I'm guessing Rubio will pick up most of Kasich & Jeb! support ... and the Carson crowd will move mostly toward Cruz.

Cruz' star will begin falling as voters begin to realize A. how thin his resume actually is, and B. What a dick he actually is.

I still think it's gonna be Rubio .... if only because he'll be the least-objectionable candidate left in the race.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

EmeraldGhost wrote:The only question at this point in the Republican nomination contest is which way Kasich, Jeb!, and Carson supporters will go when those candidates drop out.

I'm guessing Rubio will pick up most of Kasich & Jeb! support ... and the Carson crowd will move mostly toward Cruz.

Cruz' star will begin falling as voters begin to realize A. how thin his resume actually is, and B.  What a dick he actually is.

I still think it's gonna be Rubio .... if only because he'll be the least-objectionable candidate left in the race.

And how is Rubio's resume "thicker" than that of Senator Cruz?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

And how is Rubio's resume "thicker" than that of Senator Cruz?

Well, for starters Cruz has only held one elected position in his entire life ... the rest of his career has consisted of political appointments.

Rubio was elected City Commissioner of West Miami and served 8 years in the Florida State Legislature ... part of that as Majority Leader and part of that as Speaker of the House.  He was legislatively very active during his time in the Florida House.   He also taught law part-time and had his own law firm for a time.

Granted .... that's not necessarily a ton of political/governmental experience, (he's still a young guy)  but it's a lot more than Cruz has.

After law school Cruz received appointments to clerk for a Federal Appeals Court judge & later for Rheinquist at SCOTUS ...he got hired by a big Houston law firm where he worked on NRA issues, he jumped on board with 'Shrub's' 2000 campaign & was appointed as a policy advisor and later appointed to a position at DOJ.   He was then appointed to the office of Solicitor General in Texas, went to work for another big Houston corporate law firm; and finally was recruited in 2012 to run for Senate to replace Kay Bailey Hutchinson.  (it was kind of a gimme election .. no real opposition)    Somebody with that many political appointments & big-law hires has some pretty influential friends behind him somewhere.

Don't get me wrong ... Rubio's not my favorite candidate and I have many policy differences with him, but he's much preferable than Cruz to me.   I also think he has a better chance to win the general election.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:The only question at this point in the Republican nomination contest is which way Kasich, Jeb!, and Carson supporters will go when those candidates drop out.

Cruz' star will begin falling as voters begin to realize A. how thin his resume actually is, and B.  What a dick he actually is.

What about TRUMP...the leader? Rubio has already demonstrated repeatedly that he's not ready for prime time...and probably never will be.

cool1

cool1

Vikingwoman wrote:
cool1 wrote:I do have insurance im playing the game like everyone else for now

Vote Republican, Cool, so you don't have any insurance at all. That'll fix those lazy bums!

And you have no idea what Republicans can do

cool1

cool1

haha you need only worry about your own insurance , not others

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum