Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans believe that Harry Reid was beat up by mobsters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

As one commentator said the only thing the Republican bloggers kept out was the role of the Yeti who helped the mobsters......The Republican Party is evil.

Markle

Markle

So tell us, what happened?

He certainly didn't sustain all that damage from one of those rubber bands breaking on an exercise machine.

Former Senate Majority leader Harry Reid has broken bones in his face, around his eye and three broken ribs.

VectorMan

VectorMan

They probably did beat up the old crooked lying snake in the grass fart.

2seaoat

By Golly his security unit who took him to the hospital has a different story, but it is good that both of you renewed your bat chit crazy cards......I hear you get a discount when buying those tin foil hats from Wal Mart and they only charge you 1/2 price at the bigfoot annual convention.

Sal

Sal

Wake up sheeple!!

Harry's security detail drove him to the hospital.

So, obviously Harry's security detail is supplied by the Vegas Mob, and they roughed him up as a warning from Sheldon Adelson.

The warning, of course, was about the ongoing Jewish-Mormon struggle for control of the Illuminati.

But remember, looming over the struggle is the threat by Pope Francis to release secret Vatican documents that will expose them all - and then turn Opus Dei loose.

BENGHAZI!!!!!

GOP 2016

Markle

Markle

None of the Progressives, SURPRISE, haven't been able to come up with a logical reason for such extensive damage. Certainly NOT from an elastic band on an exercise machine.

His security detail is going to tell anyone what Harry Reid, and his handlers, tell them to say.

2seaoat

A seventy five year old man........really.....He would not be alive if he got worked over......but I bet you still believe in Superman.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think I once might have made some guy fall off a treadmill... Wink Wink Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum