Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backlash demonstrations in Libya.......A heroic Ambassador's efforts are recognized

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

We need to understand that Rand Paul getting up and painting with a broad brush that all aid must stop in Libya may be counter productive. Yes, we need to look at aid.....but please wait and investigate.......This brave diplomat and all those who lost their life will have died in vain if we do not engage our brains and understand that the interests which are working against American interests did not want a successful American Ambassador connecting with Muslim citizens who wanted freedom.......there are bad people who have their own interests which want to push us into conflict.....calm heads must prevail.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:We need to understand that Rand Paul getting up and painting with a broad brush that all aid must stop in Libya may be counter productive. Yes, we need to look at aid.....but please wait and investigate.......This brave diplomat and all those who lost their life will have died in vain if we do not engage our brains and understand that the interests which are working against American interests did not want a successful American Ambassador connecting with Muslim citizens who wanted freedom.......there are bad people who have their own interests which want to push us into conflict.....calm heads must prevail.

It was probably a Mossad hit. The Ambassador was in an undisclosed safe house NOT the embassy when he was attacked....

2seaoat

I have serious concerns about that concept. If President Obama is being firm on what the American Red line is in regard to Iran, and that line is different than Israel, Obama becomes just as dangerous for Israel's future as the Iranian leadership. It is clear to me that the death of the American Ambassador and the unrest in the mideast helps Israels apparent preference for Romney who has said he wants a military solution to Iran.

What just does not make sense is to risk so much on the killing of an American where it is coordinated or initiated by Israeli agents. I also have serious concerns about the industrial military complex who wants war, and finally the Al Queda who want to draw America into another senseless war which drains our treasury......My biggest concern is that perhaps these interests are very very very similar.

So, I will not go so far as to suggest that they have their fingerprints on these actions, but if I was making the decisions.......I would take that risk. If I was part of a business complex who could see my existence diminish, I would take that risk, and if I was Al Queda I would want to hurt the guy who was killing my leadership, and was not willing to throw all his resources down the proverbial rabbit hole. We need to be careful how far we go with our suspicions, but there is a great deal at stake here, and quite frankly if I was making the decision in Israel and it was a choice of Iran with a nuclear weapon where millions could die, or four Americans......I would have given the order, but I would realize what I was risking. So I am not arguing this is a fact, I am simply not concerned as much with the who......I am far more concerned with the why......and if you understand the why, we can make the right decisions to protect American interests, and all three of those who may have ordered this does not really matter.....American interest will come first regardless.

it's disgusting that you would use our ambassadors death to promote giving borrowed money to elements that may turn out to have played a part in his death. ready, fire, aim? here's another option to your propaganda (congrats on picking up the obama spin btw) the obama administration is trying everything possible to deflect and divert and minimize what is a FAILED foreign relations agenda.

why would they have lied to us that a cover story was the issue? how dumb do they think we are? only an idiot would believe this was over a video... if an amateur video incited the attacks is believable why wouldn't blaming obama bragging about killing bin laden? cause it would be bad politically? lol... he has zero idea what's going on and, like usual, looks to blame, deflect, deny... never to take responsibility.

i see failure... i see a failure to digest the information... a lack of concern... a willingness to excuse terrorism and the factions that have gained control in the arab revolts in exchange for blaming our rights and values. obama flat out lied for political and ideological reasons to blame anything he could except himself and the people responsible. a video?... lol... c'mon.

cutting aid may make them mad and then what does he hold up as success?

i wonder how they will like the obama blockbuster hollywood where he kills bin laden? silent

want to bet he censors (holds) the movie?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am far far more afraid of Israel's nuclear weapons because I have absolutely no doubt they will use them. I figure they probably already have them smuggled in and hidden ready to detonate in all the big US cities. That's why we kiss their ass so much.

Twisted Evil

2seaoat

No you look at silliness being purveyed on Fox News, where T and I are asking the why question. Obama is a none factor in the determination of the why. America's military is not wanting to get into a conflict which weakens America, yet some interests are pumping these conflicts up.

You think that initial responses as to the cause was not specific, yet Obama made it clear that he would get retribution "from those responsible". I have to agree completely with you on the United Nations rep's statements because I heard her on meet the press and she was saying clearly that this was instigated by a general spreading of the Egyptian demonstrations. I think this is correct assessment of a mistake by her. But, I am now watching Hannity, and he is showing people dragging the ambassador around, and you want to discuss how the administration is lying.....but why did this terrorist action take place......what is the why. You in a simplistic analysis believe that it is because of American weakness.....hardly.....this is an orchastrated event which needs the determination of who is responsible. I have given a brief outline of those who gain when the why is answered, and then I am watching this overreaction and use of the same techniques which are being used throughout the Muslim world to inflame their populations and ramp up conflict.

No calm heads will prevail. The why must be addressed and Fox News is part of the Why.........the who will become clear with investigation, but the goal is simple.....America in another war......tell me I am wrong.

you are wrong to pick up an obvious cover story and run around like you've found the golden easter egg.

there are many things to find out and questions answered... it's nice of you to concede that much lol.

was there a failure of intelligence?? was there a failure to recognize or place the proper signicance on the date? why was the ambassador there and sooo lightly protected? where did the heavy weaponry come from? why were the seals there if they werent part of security? we do have the right to the truth... obama lied and misdirected... why?

PkrBum wrote:it's disgusting that you would use our ambassadors death to promote giving borrowed money to elements that may turn out to have played a part in his death. ready, fire, aim? here's another option to your propaganda (congrats on picking up the obama spin btw) the obama administration is trying everything possible to deflect and divert and minimize what is a FAILED foreign relations agenda.

why would they have lied to us that a cover story was the issue? how dumb do they think we are? only an idiot would believe this was over a video... if an amateur video incited the attacks is believable why wouldn't blaming obama bragging about killing bin laden? cause it would be bad politically? lol... he has zero idea what's going on and, like usual, looks to blame, deflect, deny... never to take responsibility.

i see failure... i see a failure to digest the information... a lack of concern... a willingness to excuse terrorism and the factions that have gained control in the arab revolts in exchange for blaming our rights and values. obama flat out lied for political and ideological reasons to blame anything he could except himself and the people responsible. a video?... lol... c'mon.

i wonder how they will like the obama blockbuster hollywood where he kills bin laden? silent

What are you trying to say here,PKR? Obamais to blame for this ambassador's death?

PkrBum wrote:it's disgusting that you would use our ambassadors death to promote giving borrowed money to elements that may turn out to have played a part in his death. ready, fire, aim? here's another option to your propaganda (congrats on picking up the obama spin btw) the obama administration is trying everything possible to deflect and divert and minimize what is a FAILED foreign relations agenda.

Well said. They dont get it because it doesnt fit politically for them. Nothing is more important than beating a republican. republicans are more of a enemy to liberals than terrorist are.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

" (sic) republicans are more of a enemy to liberals than terrorist are."

That really doesn't go far enough. Today's Republicans are enemies to democracy and some of them are traitors to the United States.

Floridatexan wrote:
" (sic) republicans are more of a enemy to liberals than terrorist are."

That really doesn't go far enough. Today's Republicans are enemies to democracy and some of them are traitors to the United States.

I think my comment was spot on.

now you can name the republicans who are traitors to the US.

I cant wait for this. Because I have a long list ready to shove in your face of liberals who are in fact real traitors. Twisted Evil

2seaoat

Again.....let us focus on the why......why was a dynamic ambassador so successful? He was in the streets of Libya taking incredible risks to fight for people.....he did not ask their religious beliefs.....he did not ask would they remain loyal to America.......no he was fighting a despot. The people of Libya knew of his courage. They knew that Americans are not the Mitt Romneys of this world who run to France and talk war....no we have brave Americans who believe in freedom....and they put themselves in harms way and from the soil where Hannibal humbled the Roman empire, people recognize American strength not from bombs dropped but from the courage of one Ambassador. However, he always made an easy target.....you do not get what he got accomplished hiding in a fortress talking a good game. You get it on the streets of Libya. America is winning. Some want to show us as weak, and that radical Islam is winning, and we need to go to war in Iran, as if that is a way to show strength and defeat radical Islam......nope one brave and courageous ambassador showed how it was done.....and that is why America's enemies were so threatened by this man.

wait a sec... the president told me it was the fault of a youtube vidio created under our antiquated rights?

Last edited by PkrBum on 9/22/2012, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:Again.....let us focus on the why......why was a dynamic ambassador so successful? He was in the streets of Libya taking incredible risks to fight for people.....he did not ask their religious beliefs.....he did not ask would they remain loyal to America.......no he was fighting a despot. The people of Libya knew of his courage. They knew that Americans are not the Mitt Romneys of this world who run to France and talk war....no we have brave Americans who believe in freedom....and they put themselves in harms way and from the soil where Hannibal humbled the Roman empire, people recognize American strength not from bombs dropped but from the courage of one Ambassador. However, he always made an easy target.....you do not get what he got accomplished hiding in a fortress talking a good game. You get it on the streets of Libya. America is winning. Some want to show us as weak, and that radical Islam is winning, and we need to go to war in Iran, as if that is a way to show strength and defeat radical Islam......nope one brave and courageous ambassador showed how it was done.....and that is why America's enemies were so threatened by this man.

I think your remarks about the ambassador is admirable. I do not disagree with that he made good effort in a noble goal.

unfortunatly, thats not the way the world works. It isnt all pretty purple butterflies. all this apologizing and hopes of inviting the islamic radicals to a barbecue for a few beers will do nothing but allow them to sneak in a few appeasements such as curtailing anti islam speech, which is what they want.

I know you are aware of what the muslim brotherhood moto is. and its to establish a islamic caliphate over the world. and its not just the muslim brotherhoods dream either. Trying to change these peoples religous idealogy is useless.

We are either going to have ot be firm at being the United states of america or roll over and be weak as were doing now and it wont turn out nice for our children and grandchildren.

[img]Backlash demonstrations in Libya.......A heroic Ambassador's efforts are recognized United10[/img]

2seaoat

No, the President said he was going to find out who did it.....and they would pay the price for their actions. Our UN ambassador clearly believed that the video was what precipitated the action and I agree that was her focus. I disagree that secretary Clinton and President Obama had that one dimensional description. Hannity is trying to make this idea relevant, but it never was.......anybody realized even if what the UN Ambassador was saying was true.....somebody was using this to harm America.....and again the who is not the question.....the why is what America must wake up from our slumber. Hannity is part of the why.....he has blood on his hands as he tries to beat the war drum like kitten Mitten the french connection now beats the war drum.....and last night when he was frothing at the mouth about our weakness and how we need to cut off every dime of aid to Egypt and Libya....and one of the most conservative senators in America....Demint from South Carolina.....was simply stunned at Hannity's ignorance and broad brush as he beat the war drum.....he explained that 1.5 billion of Egyptian aid is directly tied to the Camp David accords and that to cut all aid would be against American interests......oopppps even Hannity's handlers have to sit the boy down and explain......we are trying to go to war in Iran dumb ass.....not expose Israel to more risk from the Egyptian by cutting off the Camp David accord incentives.....Stupid is what stupid does.......America first.....and America will slowly start understanding the WHYS......and all the fools will argue about the whos.....but America will come first.

i see... from your point of view hannity has more influence over our foreign relations than obama and his spokespeople.

we don't stand a chance.

2seaoat

No we have a chance. The Fox war machine and the special interests they represent will no longer be sending Americans into harms way for other people's interests. We have distinct and different interests than Israel. I remain a strong supporter of Israel, but not at the expense of American interests. We share many interests. We need to make every reasonable effort to stop the proliferation of nuclear weapons, but we must be consistent. We are not weak. We can only become weak if we flush our wealth down the toilet which special interests and Fox urge us to do everyday. Balanced budgets and living within our means will grow our economy. No world power has remained a world power without a strong economy. America first.....and to hell with the special interests who are traitors to this country. Obama is doing a great job in Foreign relations and lo and behold when the American public acknowledges the same there are coordinated attacks in the middle east....surprise surprise.....next we will have Colin Powell going to the United Nations convincing the world that these manipulated demonstration represent a threat to america....they do not.......the average man on the street in the middle east is where the battle must be fought, and Pouring another generations wealth into Halliburton, to bomb and kill more muslims does not make us stronger.....it only accomplishes what the special interests want.

knothead

knothead

It should be a great flick pkr and will be released simultaneously with Boy George's Mission Accomplished film! LOL

knothead wrote:

It should be a great flick pkr and will be released simultaneously with Boy George's Mission Accomplished film! LOL

lol.. Thats a good one........................

It misses the point about sensoring muslim rhetoric when he has bragged about bin laden and that what really made them riot... but its a funny comeback line... cheers

2seaoat wrote:I have serious concerns about that concept. If President Obama is being firm on what the American Red line is in regard to Iran, and that line is different than Israel, Obama becomes just as dangerous for Israel's future as the Iranian leadership.

Backlash demonstrations in Libya.......A heroic Ambassador's efforts are recognized Th?id=I.4602831293711263&pid=1

The red line should have been drawn by our withdrawing all our people from Egypt and Libya, along with cancelling all foreign aid and trade agreements with those countries, and waiting to see what their reponse would be.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

Smile

2seaoat

The red line should have been drawn by our withdrawing all our people from Egypt and Libya, along with cancelling all foreign aid and trade agreements with those countries, and waiting to see what their reponse would be.

You are watching too much Hannity......he was made to look stupid last week when he was spewing your BS to the most conservative senator.....Demint from SC.....who just shook his head at the ignorance.....he explained that 1.5 billion of the aid are targeted goals set forth under the Camp David Accords......It reminds me of giving a three year old tools and asking them to tune up the Prius, or better yet let the three year old drive your John Deere.

The Ambassador was winning on the streets of LIbya. The counter demonstrations are not getting a bit of coverage on fox as they drive militia out......nope.....we do not want to recognize that there is not this monolithic threat to America.....although Al Queda, the industrial military complex, and Israel want war in Iran......and Fox News spews nonsense to accomplish that goal.....and fools regurgitate stupid.....but in the end it is heroes like the Ambassador who win the war.....street vendor by street vendor, as freedom and modernity will bury radical Islam.

2seaoat wrote:The red line should have been drawn by our withdrawing all our people from Egypt and Libya, along with cancelling all foreign aid and trade agreements with those countries, and waiting to see what their reponse would be.

You are watching too much Hannity......he was made to look stupid last week when he was spewing your BS to the most conservative senator.....Demint from SC.....who just shook his head at the ignorance.....he explained that 1.5 billion of the aid are targeted goals set forth under the Camp David Accords......It reminds me of giving a three year old tools and asking them to tune up the Prius, or better yet let the three year old drive your John Deere.

The Ambassador was winning on the streets of LIbya. The counter demonstrations are not getting a bit of coverage on fox as they drive militia out......nope.....we do not want to recognize that there is not this monolithic threat to America.....although Al Queda, the industrial military complex, and Israel want war in Iran......and Fox News spews nonsense to accomplish that goal.....and fools regurgitate stupid.....but in the end it is heroes like the Ambassador who win the war.....street vendor by street vendor, as freedom and modernity will bury radical Islam.

Backlash demonstrations in Libya.......A heroic Ambassador's efforts are recognized Th?id=I.4602831293711263&pid=1

I haven't been watching Hannity.

You and the other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals keep spouting how we should leave these countries alone. That's exactly what I just proposed. We pick up our stuff and leave. Screw any targeted goals set up some accord that obviously is not working and/or that may be part of the resentment they feel towards us.

I not calling for war. On the other hand we don't have to honor any agreements at this time either and can pull out of their country totally. That means we don't send ambasadors, no foreign aid, no trade agreements, etc... They want our freindship they can start all over or if they want to have a war they can keep on pushing us.

It looks to me as though it's you and the other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals who wish to continue being involved in a country(ies) that don't want us around.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 9/25/2012, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Backlash demonstrations in Libya.......A heroic Ambassador's efforts are recognized Th?id=I.4630039919264108&pid=1

The only ones proposing continuing interference in these countries are the the left and right wing radicals such as yourself Mr Seaoat.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09l_zXCQpik

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum