Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We can now comfortably confront the United States of America.

+8
Sal
Vikingwoman
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Prophet of the Most High
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/12/19994713-at-least-30-dead-after-slaughter-in-nigeria?lite=

I think the war on terrorism will never end till either them or us is completely eliminated.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We have met the enemy and they ARE us...Pogo

3We can now comfortably confront the United States of America. Empty No we can't 12/28/2015, 8:08 pm

Prophet of the Most High

This topic came up as a "similar topic" at my website.

When I saw that it was Pensacola, I remembered one of my brothers, Robert, being stationed as a Navyman and living there back in the 1970's A.D.

When I looked at the date of the original post, I noticed it was two days after our mother died, and 7 months to the day that I informed Chester County Prison that the murder of Robert began in M-33 via our oldest brother's (John, Jr.'s) fist.

The details of my being there are expounded upon at my website in accounts of my witness to such things.

As I told the Court, I didn't know what to make of my oldest brother except that he is the king foretold in Daniel 11:20, one of the group of three foretold in Daniel 11:2, and that he has had, at times, a serious lack of respect for human life.

But at the end of the day, as "we the people" goes, the United States isn't any thing better either, nor is Boko Harum.

I have put the whole thing back to Barack and Michelle.

There is only penance to do for such atrocities to alleviate future suffering.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

2seaoat

Friend of yours T.........?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Friend of yours T.........?

I don't know not enough information yet...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Prophet of the Most High wrote:This topic came up as a "similar topic" at my website.

When I saw that it was Pensacola, I remembered one of my brothers, Robert, being stationed as a Navyman and living there back in the 1970's A.D.

When I looked at the date of the original post, I noticed it was two days after our mother died, and 7 months to the day that I informed Chester County Prison that the murder of Robert began in M-33 via our oldest brother's (John, Jr.'s) fist.

The details of my being there are expounded upon at my website in accounts of my witness to such things.

As I told the Court, I didn't know what to make of my oldest brother except that he is the king foretold in Daniel 11:20, one of the group of three foretold in Daniel 11:2, and that he has had, at times, a serious lack of respect for human life.

But at the end of the day, as "we the people" goes, the United States isn't any thing better either, nor is Boko Harum.

I think this is one of the most insightful pieces of writing I have ever read.  It explains so much. 
I want to thank you for sharing it,  prophet.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mentioned his website.....why didn't he list the site?

Bob summed it up.

Vikingwoman

Oh Jesus Friggin Christ! Look who's back.

Vikingwoman

Prophet of the Most High wrote:This topic came up as a "similar topic" at my website.

WTF?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh Jesus Friggin Christ! Look who's back.
A new poster pulled up GBB old post.

Sal

Sal

Me thinks someone got paroled.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It'seems not GBB.

Prophet of the Most High

Bob wrote:thank you for sharing it
You're welcome.

Within the next 130 days, what was foretold in 2 Peter 3:10-14 will occur :

10 But the day of the Lord shall come as a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with great violence, and the elements shall be melted with heat, and the earth and the works which are in it, shall be burnt up.
11 Seeing then that all these things are to be dissolved, what manner of people ought you to be in holy conversation and godliness?
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord, by which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with the burning heat?
13 But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to his promises, in which justice dwelleth.
14 Wherefore, dearly beloved, waiting for these things, be diligent that you may be found before him unspotted and blameless in peace.

Have you considered afterlife insurance? I'm a broker that has access to hundreds of plans tailored to your finances.

Act today for the best deals... prices will increase the closer we get to the 130th day. I have family and pets policies too.

(not available in all states. franchise opportunities while supplies last. not liable for near death incidents)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Prophet of the Most High wrote:
You're welcome.

10 But the day of the Lord shall come as a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with great violence, and the elements shall be melted with heat, and the earth and the works which are in it, shall be burnt up.
11 Seeing then that all these things are to be dissolved, what manner of people ought you to be in holy conversation and godliness?
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord, by which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with the burning heat?
13 But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to his promises, in which justice dwelleth.
14 Wherefore, dearly beloved, waiting for these things, be diligent that you may be found before him unspotted and blameless in peace.

Matthew 7:15-20King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh goody if what he says doesn't happen we get to stone him as a false prophet......ok who wants to cast the first stone ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

13 But we look for new heavens

I'm not.  There's not enough reviews of Heaven on expedia.
I never go anywhere unless I can see good reviews.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Oh Jesus Friggin Christ! Look who's back.
A new poster pulled up GBB old post.

Hmmm-wonder why?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You're welcome.

Perhaps you should seek out a religious forum.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

How'd ya come up with the number 130?   Why not 120?  Or 140?

Prophet of the Most High

Joanimaroni wrote:Perhaps you should seek out a religious forum.

The goal of the greedy in their use of the internet is purely to make more money.

Communication is secondary.

As a result, communications are often made more difficult.

On August 20, 2013 A.D., I was struck as a result of such greed.

Because of this attack, the United States of America has lost first strike capability in the event of nuclear war.

I took the assailant under my wings the best I could, but on September 7, 2015 A.D., I was struck by Satan himself, the author of all such greed, who is not receiving such protection having been cast into hell by God's decree on September 1, 2015 A.D., the final Day of Indiction.

The final Day of Indiction so named because September 1, 2015 A.D. began the First Year of Judgment in the East.

World War III has been raging since May 8, 1981 A.D.

There now remains only 129 days until its conclusion, the still remaining strife of East vs. West being unresolved.

I have seen small forums like this come and go, and if you think this forum will survive the next 129 days without God's help, you are seriously mistaken.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Prophet,

Do you know what a Holy Roller is?  If not,  here's what they look like.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And what is the goal of this forum's new prophet?

Prophet of the Most High

EmeraldGhost wrote:How'd ya come up with the number 130?   Why not 120?  Or 140?

The details are expounded here :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t172-the-spirit-of-truth-and-the-things-that-are-to-come-he-shall-show-you-cf-john-1613

Sal

Sal

You're welcome.

His timing was a bit off, but after last Tuesday's results, I'm wondering if this dude might be on to something ....

We can now comfortably confront the United States of America. Thinking-face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum