Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is believeable, Trump or Sanders?

+4
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is believable?

Who is believeable, Trump or Sanders? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Who is believeable, Trump or Sanders? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Who is believeable, Trump or Sanders? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap80%Who is believeable, Trump or Sanders? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:You do realize that as long as the two houses of Congress are divided,  either Sanders or Trump as President will not be able to do most of the things they're both promising voters they'll do.

Both President Reagan and President Clinton were easily able to work with members of the opposite party.

Why is it impossible for Lame Duck President Obama to work with Republicans?

Because it's a different time and a different Congress,  Markle.
Today the Congress is as divided as at any time since the Civil War.
Simply because the two political parties are at war with each other.
There is no President on either side who can overcome that.

I disagree, Bob.  A President with genuine character and a true love for moving this country forward - taking everyone with him/her not just the chosen few - will bring both sides together.  I don't think we are truly as far apart as things are portrayed.  Do we have both ends of the political spectrum on this forum? Yes.  Does Boards bring us all together?  No.  However, given the right pairings of conversation even he and PKRBum were civil on a thread today. Shocked  Same thing can happen in Washington.  Everyone has to draw down the arrogance, the narcissism, and work toward the common good.

Do you think Trump or Sanders or Clinton or Cruz could do that?  Right now they're all we've got.

I'm going to step out on a limb and say Sanders could bring things together.  Shocked  Well, maybe to a reasonable medium if the far right would look to the needs of the country.  

Q:  When has the faaaaarrrr rrriiiight ever looked to the needs of the country?  Defund Planned Parenthood?  Increase military spending and invade here, invade there, cut taxes on corporations and the ultra rich, make it impossible for blacks or Latinos to vote, build the wall and ship the 12,000,000 illegal Mexicans now living here, back to their own country, bar Muslims from everything, including coming here or living here, ban homosexual marriage, force Christian prayer back into schools, teach creationism as a science, and get rid of the minimum wage.  Ooops, I almost forgot global warming denial ... and the list goes on.

In summary, WHEN has the far right EVER looked to the needs of the country?

I said "If." Laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:You do realize that as long as the two houses of Congress are divided,  either Sanders or Trump as President will not be able to do most of the things they're both promising voters they'll do.

Both President Reagan and President Clinton were easily able to work with members of the opposite party.

Because it's a different time and a different Congress,  Markle.

I disagree, Bob.  A President with genuine character and a true love for moving this country forward - taking everyone with him/her not just the chosen few - will bring both sides together.  I don't think we are truly as far apart as things are portrayed.  Do we have both ends of the political spectrum on this forum? Yes.  Does Boards bring us all together?  No.  However, given the right pairings of conversation even he and PKRBum were civil on a thread today. Shocked  Same thing can happen in Washington.  Everyone has to draw down the arrogance, the narcissism, and work toward the common good.

Do you think Trump or Sanders or Clinton or Cruz could do that?  Right now they're all we've got.

I'm going to step out on a limb and say Sanders could bring things together.  Shocked  Well, maybe to a reasonable medium if the far right would look to the needs of the country.  

Q:  When has the faaaaarrrr rrriiiight ever looked to the needs of the country?  Defund Planned Parenthood?  Increase military spending and invade here, invade there, cut taxes on corporations and the ultra rich, make it impossible for blacks or Latinos to vote, build the wall and ship the 12,000,000 illegal Mexicans now living here, back to their own country, bar Muslims from everything, including coming here or living here, ban homosexual marriage, force Christian prayer back into schools, teach creationism as a science, and get rid of the minimum wage.  Ooops, I almost forgot global warming denial ... and the list goes on.

In summary, WHEN has the far right EVER looked to the needs of the country?

I said "If."  Laughing

Point made!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:You do realize that as long as the two houses of Congress are divided,  either Sanders or Trump as President will not be able to do most of the things they're both promising voters they'll do.

Because it's a different time and a different Congress,  Markle.

Not picking on Boards but I felt it was a good example.  Laughing

Love for moving this country forward can't work in a nation poisoned by white racism.  Obama made a tremendous effort to connect IN ANY WAY with the republicans after his first inauguration and was rebuffed totally -- because of republican racism.  Face the truth woman, if Obama had been white the republicans would have worked with him on a number of issues.  Reality

What a joke and feeble attempt to re-write history...AGAIN.

As you know well, and others do as well, Lame Duck President Obama has always been a racist and hated the police.

President Obama was in office barely six months when he went on national TV to say the WHITE POLICE OFFICER was acting STUPIDLY FOR HAVING DONE HIS JOB.

President Obama ADMITTED ON TV THAT HE DID NOT HAVE ALL THE FACTS.

From there, it went downhill.  Now we have racist demonstrations masquerading as "entertainment" during the Super Bowl halftime.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:You do realize that as long as the two houses of Congress are divided,  either Sanders or Trump as President will not be able to do most of the things they're both promising voters they'll do.

Because it's a different time and a different Congress,  Markle.

Not picking on Boards but I felt it was a good example.  Laughing

Love for moving this country forward can't work in a nation poisoned by white racism.  Obama made a tremendous effort to connect IN ANY WAY with the republicans after his first inauguration and was rebuffed totally -- because of republican racism.  Face the truth woman, if Obama had been white the republicans would have worked with him on a number of issues.  Reality

What a joke and feeble attempt to re-write history...AGAIN.

As you know well, and others do as well, Lame Duck President Obama has always been a racist and hated the police.

President Obama was in office barely six months when he went on national TV to say the WHITE POLICE OFFICER was acting STUPIDLY FOR HAVING DONE HIS JOB.

President Obama ADMITTED ON TV THAT HE DID NOT HAVE ALL THE FACTS.

From there, it went downhill.  Now we have racist demonstrations masquerading as "entertainment" during the Super Bowl halftime.

It brings me real satisfaction to know that your hatred for Obama's skin color has been absolutely non-productive. We have gay marriage. We still have Rowe v. Wade, there is no legal forcing of Christian prayer on our students in public schools, Obamacare was passed and despite all its flaws, is working and bringing healthcare to millions who formerly had no access.

While I disagree that Obama came to power with the baggage of hating all cops, having grown up in Hawaii and the U.S. (Not Kenya) as a black American, our current President had every reason not to trust white racist cops like those in Ferguson.

Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Rodney King, Michael Brown, etc. etc. etc.

Yessirree sir, it brings me real happiness to know you and your racist, anti-feminist, hardcore Christian Born Again Nazis, have to put up with Mr. Barack Hussein Obama for another eleven months, and then, most assuredly, with either Hillary or Bernie as President of the Disunited States of America.

Tell us again why the minimum wage should be done away with, why Citizen's United was a good decision, why Global Warming is a hoax, why our invasion of Iraq was a great American idea, why the right to choose whether she wants to bear an unwanted child should be taken away from every woman no matter what, tell us why bloodsucking health insurers should be allowed to reap humongous profits from people's illnesses. Tell us why the Ten Commandments should be posted at every Federal Office. Tell us why minority voters should bear the costly and difficult challenges of new voter registration laws aimed at diminishing their votes. Tell us how lucky we are to have big corporations shut down their American operations to take advantage of exploiting workers in Third World countries. Tell us again why the race riots of Ferguson were far worse than the armed insurrection of demented Christian white cowboys in Oregon. Tell us why the burning of fossil fuels -- with all their pollution spewed into the air every time they're burned -- is really good for America. Tell us why our pharma industries charge Americans ten to twenty times as much for the same drugs they sell overseas for next to nothing. Tell us why the pharma monopolies (guaranteed by Obamacare) are good for our country.

Tell us why women should make less per hour for their work than a man earns.

Tell us why having the largest prison populations of any country in the world -- and our wonderful, unending drug war -- is a good thing.

Tell us why corporations and the ultra rich should be allowed to control our government through corrupt campaign financing and lobbyists.

Tell us how you're proud of being a fascist.

I'm willing to bet you won't even attempt to answer the charges I've listed above ... which cliche graphic from your desperation drawer will you run now?

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum