Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sanders does better against Trump than Clinton

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The following is a smartly written article with substantial evidence ...

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/35436-focus-with-donald-trump-looming-should-dems-take-a-huge-electability-gamble-by-nominating-hillary-clinton

2seaoat

Historically these polls talking about what if eight months in advance mean little. When the conventions have nominated their candidates and we have four months.....show me the polls.

Hillary will not excite the base and will certainly not sway the undecided or independent. Period. Got a plan b?

If not... dems should start figuring out a way to cheat. Lord knows that wouldn't matter to the leftists.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Hillary will not excite the base and will certainly not sway the undecided or independent. Period. Got a plan b?

If not... dems should start figuring out a way to cheat. Lord knows that wouldn't matter to the leftists.

The last thing we need is for the democrats to start behaving like republicans. Reality.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Hillary will not excite the base and will certainly not sway the undecided or independent. Period. Got a plan b?

The last thing we need is for the democrats to start behaving like republicans. Reality.

The dem super delegates should rig her nomination. Maybe you could get the black panthers to intimidate the masses.

Oh wait... done that already. There's always the courts... lol.

Have you looked at her percentage lead over Bernie?

Hillary is in.

If Trump goes up as the Republican candidate I will not vote for him.

SheWrites wrote:

Have you looked at her percentage lead over Bernie?

Hillary is in.

If Trump goes up as the Republican candidate I will not vote for him.

I won't vote for him either. I was hoping we had learned a lesson in the last two elections about american idol votes.

Sal

Sal

The problem is, he's not even the worst choice in the Republican field.

He's not even the second worst.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum