Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump v. Sanders

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
2seaoat
Markle
RealLindaL
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Trump v. Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v. Sanders 2/14/2016, 8:35 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Bernie as potus would speed the beginning of the end... and probably wind up with a wall being built anyway.

It would just be to keep people in... instead of out... lol. Just like east germany.

With a minimum wage of $15, free college and healthcare, a military funded for defense, we would have a burgeoning economy, better paying jobs through education, and literally no healthcare costs.

Feel free to leave, if you will.  I'm sure as hell staying!

EVEN YOU can't believe that nonsense.  

Trump v. Sanders - Page 2 4541f6d1-5ba1-4d81-a403-9921e308d71e_zpscj0wxi2v

With assholes like you it's always about the money.  How in hell do you put a price tag on happiness, satisfaction and fairness?  There are numerous European countries that offer these benefits to their people and they are quite successful.  Ask someone from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands ...

Death to Amerika Inc. -- Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

If we were as small and old as Denmark, we could probably prevent the commoners from experiencing freedom and liberty.

You misinterpret hopelessness and futility for success.  As you know, the people of those countries are born into a specific class and know there is little they can do to improve their lot.

It is curious why you wish everyone to share misery.  

Trump v. Sanders - Page 2 814d49c6-9879-47ec-b626-b8887d1f087a_zpslebibqhz

What I know is that the people of those countries are apparently happier and more satisfied with their lives than 99% of the frustrated, disenfranchised and depressed people who people Amerika Inc. Tell us, why are you so hell bent on preserving the rigged system that now prevails in the disunited States of America?

27Trump v. Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v. Sanders 2/14/2016, 10:55 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Bernie as potus would speed the beginning of the end... and probably wind up with a wall being built anyway.

It would just be to keep people in... instead of out... lol. Just like east germany.

With a minimum wage of $15, free college and healthcare, a military funded for defense, we would have a burgeoning economy, better paying jobs through education, and literally no healthcare costs.

With assholes like you it's always about the money.  How in hell do you put a price tag on happiness, satisfaction and fairness?  There are numerous European countries that offer these benefits to their people and they are quite successful.  Ask someone from Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands ...

Death to Amerika Inc. -- Corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

If we were as small and old as Denmark, we could probably prevent the commoners from experiencing freedom and liberty.

You misinterpret hopelessness and futility for success.  As you know, the people of those countries are born into a specific class and know there is little they can do to improve their lot.

What I know is that the people of those countries are apparently happier and more satisfied with their lives than 99% of the frustrated, disenfranchised and depressed people who people Amerika Inc. Tell us, why are you so hell bent on preserving the rigged system that now prevails in the disunited States of America?

In your "humble" opinion.  

What's preventing you from moving to Sweden?

28Trump v. Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump v. Sanders 2/15/2016, 10:14 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

In your "humble" opinion.  

What's preventing you from moving to Sweden?

Why run when I can stand and fight for my country? I like to fight, always have. And everything you stand for, disgusts me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum