Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Religions: The Down Side ...

+2
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Religions: The Down Side ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Religions: The Down Side ... 2/3/2016, 11:35 pm

Lisa12

Sounds awesome! I will get with her and see if she can do it. I think she may be coming from farther away so not sure if Cactus Flower will work for her, but we will figure something out Smile

27Religions: The Down Side ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Religions: The Down Side ... 2/3/2016, 11:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay,  just let me know and either place is fine.

28Religions: The Down Side ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Religions: The Down Side ... 2/4/2016, 12:28 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob, I'm really shocked to hear of your new problem. I wish that all your coming days, be they few or many .... bring satisfaction and a fair measure of joy. Don't worry about tomorrow. Deal as well as you can with today. Make every day count.

That's all any of us can do.

29Religions: The Down Side ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Religions: The Down Side ... 2/4/2016, 10:39 am

Lisa12 wrote:Sounds awesome!  I will get with her and see if she can do it.  I think she may be coming from farther away so not sure if Cactus Flower will work for her, but we will figure something out Smile

No problem I'm only an hour away. PM me the time/day.

30Religions: The Down Side ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Religions: The Down Side ... 2/4/2016, 11:01 am

Bob wrote:By the way it's been a trying day.  That doctor appointment I went to this morning revealed the results of a CT scan.  I learned the lymphoma I was diagnosed with two years ago has now metastisized into lung cancer.

No I didn't start praying.  I booked a trip on this for next January. I'm going out in style.  lol

http://www.rocklegendscruise.com/

Damn... I hate to hear this Bob. It's really hard to make sense out of all of the bad news we've had this week.

It's taken the wind out of me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob, I am at a loss for words. My prayers will channeled your way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum