This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

I Side With

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Side With Empty I Side With on 9/12/2012, 11:51 am

Guest


Guest
http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz?from=109496032

Gary Johnson for me..

2I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 1:12 pm

Lurch wrote:http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz?from=109496032

Gary Johnson for me..

I answered the questions and found I sided with Johnson 82% of the time.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 1:33 pm

Guest


Guest
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz?from=109496032

Gary Johnson for me..

I answered the questions and found I sided with Johnson 82% of the time.

Is Gary Johnson the new 'Ron Paul' for future elections?.....

4I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 5:21 pm

Guest


Guest
Johnson votes= Obama

5I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 5:24 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Go Gary!

View user profile

6I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 6:09 pm

Guest


Guest
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Can you explain that a little better?
The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

7I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 7:34 pm

Guest


Guest
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Can you explain that a little better?
The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

Johnson votes take from the Romney pile giving Obama more opportunity to win a state and the electoral votes. I'm pretty sure the Obamaites aren't apt to switching sides.

8I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 8:58 pm

Guest


Guest
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Can you explain that a little better?
The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

Johnson votes take from the Romney pile giving Obama more opportunity to win a state and the electoral votes. I'm pretty sure the Obamaites aren't apt to switching sides.

In my case you would be wrong, I would rather have obama than romney so a vote for Johnson would be taking one away from obama..

9I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 11:28 pm

I sided with Jill Stein and Obama, the greens and the Democrats. Looks like a valid little quiz. Thanks for posting it.

View user profile

10I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/12/2012, 11:29 pm

Guest


Guest
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Can you explain that a little better?
The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

Johnson votes take from the Romney pile giving Obama more opportunity to win a state and the electoral votes. I'm pretty sure the Obamaites aren't apt to switching sides.

In my case you would be wrong, I would rather have obama than romney so a vote for Johnson would be taking one away from obama..

You just made my point Libtard. Johnson is about as electable as Nixon at this point.

11I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/13/2012, 1:38 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Can you explain that a little better?
The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

Johnson votes take from the Romney pile giving Obama more opportunity to win a state and the electoral votes. I'm pretty sure the Obamaites aren't apt to switching sides.

In my case you would be wrong, I would rather have obama than romney so a vote for Johnson would be taking one away from obama..

You just made my point Libtard. Johnson is about as electable as Nixon at this point.

I don't think Romney is electable, either. But you won't know this until Novenmber 6th.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/13/2012, 1:47 am

Guest


Guest
All of you are Wrong!!!! Pat Paulsen for Pres

13I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/13/2012, 6:39 am

Guest


Guest
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Can you explain that a little better?
The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

Johnson votes take from the Romney pile giving Obama more opportunity to win a state and the electoral votes. I'm pretty sure the Obamaites aren't apt to switching sides.

In my case you would be wrong, I would rather have obama than romney so a vote for Johnson would be taking one away from obama..

You just made my point Libtard. Johnson is about as electable as Nixon at this point.
you don't know what the fuck you're talkin about..

14I Side With Empty Re: I Side With on 9/16/2012, 8:37 am

Dead heat between Jill Stein and Gary Johnson for me......

EDIT: A quote from Jill Stein:

"If I can quote Alice Walker, 'The biggest way people give up power is by not knowing they have it to start with.' And that’s true, for the environmental movement, the student movement, the antiwar movement, health-care-as-a-human-right movement—you put us all together, we have the potential for a Tahrir Square type event, and [to] turn the White House into a Green House in November."

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum