Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOST DISHONEST PRESIDENT EVER Caught in Another Major Lie… This Time on Hillary’s Personal Email

+4
dumpcare
knothead
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

No big surprise, after all, Lame Duck President Obama has already won awards for...LYING!

Now focus boys.  Please prove that the information contained herein is NOT TRUE.

REMEMBER way back when the secret email server came to light and Lame Duck President came on TV and looked straight at the camera, as he learned from Bill Clinton, and lied to the American Public saying he heard it from the grapevine...no that's a song, but President Obama learned it from TV!

MOST DISHONEST PRESIDENT EVER Caught in Another Major Lie… This Time on Hillary’s Personal Email

Jim Hoft Jan 30th, 2016 5:18 pm

Barack Obama is the most dishonest president in recent memory.

The man lies often with great ease.

However, today The New York Times reported Obama emailed Hillary Clinton at least 18 times on her homebrew server.

The State Department on Friday said for the first time that “top secret” material had been sent through Hillary Clinton’s private computer server, and that it would not make public 22 of her emails because they contained highly classified information.

The department announced that 18 emails exchanged between Mrs. Clinton and President Obama would also be withheld, citing the longstanding practice of preserving presidential communications for future release. The department’s spokesman, John Kirby, said that exchanges did not involve classified information.

MOST DISHONEST PRESIDENT EVER Caught in Another Major Lie… This Time on Hillary’s Personal Email Hillary-obama-lies-emails_zps4yhnxvh4

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/us/politics/22-clinton-emails-deemed-too-classified-to-be-made-public.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/most-dishonest-president-ever-caught-in-another-major-lie-this-time-on-hillarys-personal-email/

2seaoat

I have read this post twice and I am uncertain what lie you are talking about with President Obama?

Obama sent email to hillary knowing full well that her address was not a govt issue account.

Hillary recognized and pointed out when her subordinates used non govt email accounts.

This ain't rocket surgery comrade.

2seaoat

Obama sent email to hillary knowing full well that her address was not a govt issue account.

Hillary recognized and pointed out when her subordinates used non govt email accounts.

Too funny. Again.....what lie? A person gives you an email address which can be that persons personal or business email. Please give me an example of Hillary pointing out when her subordinates used non government emails.......either a person who says they were called on the carpet, or a memo where she by letter or email called somebody out for using a personal email. Please do not give me a State Department policy because that was not your post, you said she recognized and pointed out subordinates........just give me some proof of your assertion that Hillary personally was calling people out by recognizing and pointing out......

2seaoat wrote:Obama sent email to hillary knowing full well that her address was not a govt issue account.

Too funny. Again.....what lie? A person gives you an email address which can be that persons personal or business email. Please give me an example of Hillary pointing out when her subordinates used non government emails.......either a person who says they were called on the carpet, or a memo where she by letter or email called somebody out for using a personal email. Please do not give me a State Department policy because that was not your post, you said she recognized and pointed out subordinates........just give me some proof of your assertion that Hillary personally was calling people out by recognizing and pointing out......

It's amazing how much you can miss when you're in the tank for your dear leader and intentionally ignorant.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department-ambassador/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/hillary-clinton/12090635/Hillary-Clinton-told-aide-to-send-talking-points-by-non-secure-system.html

2seaoat

Just as I thought. Both your links had nothing to do with your assertion. Did you read your links? Please show where either link proves your assertion.

Please give me an example of Hillary pointing out when her subordinates used non government emails.......either a person who says they were called on the carpet, or a memo where she by letter or email called somebody out for using a personal email.

Your link talks about the chief of staff in State having a conflict with an Ambassador. It says NOTHING about Hillary doing what you said she did. I will wait for a link, but as usual......I will not get one after outrageous claims.

1) June 29, 2011: A State Department cable to employees is issued under Clinton’s signature: “Avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.”

August 2012: The State Department inspector general issues a scathing report on the performance of U.S. Ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration that includes criticism of the fact he used a private e-mail account to handle “sensitive but unclassified” material. Gration is later fired.

“The Ambassador’s requirements for use of commercial e-mail in the office and his flouting of direct instructions to adhere to Department policy have placed the information management staff in a conundrum: balancing the desire to be responsive to their mission leader and the need to adhere to Department regulations and government information security standards,” the IG report said.

2) Mrs Clinton,the frontrunner for the Democratic nomination in the November 2016 White House election,also expressed surprise in another 2011 email that a State Department staffer would use a private email account for work,according to the latest batch of Clinton emails released by the State Department under a schedule ordered by a federal judge.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have read this post twice and I am uncertain what lie you are talking about with President Obama?

You jest....

Do you mean which lie?

2seaoat

A commercial email server was what the inspector general was addressing. I have tried to explain to Mr. Markle who holds the data and why a Private server can be more secure. I still see nothing as stated where Hillary Clinton did anything in regard to attacking others using a private server.....nothing.

This is real simple. If there was a law that no government employee could use commercial or private servers when discussing government business by email, then there would be concern about what Hillary did. There was not that clarity for two reasons. It is not what Congress wants to do because many in congress use personal email servers and commercial email servers for communications which sometimes involve government business. The second is the logistics for secure lines, which can be more difficult for some to utilize. If I am not correct.......why has congress done Nothing in regard to this so called breach of security.....NOTHING.

She violated the Federal Records Act, FOIA Freedom of Information Act, and NARA National Archives and Records Act.

The criminal aspect for the classified information:

Section 1924 of Title 18 of the US Crimes and Criminal Procedures Code

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

(b) For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).

(c) In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

This could come into play considering both her screening process and the companies she hired to delete and store content.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

knothead

knothead

Little have I realized the multitude of constitutional scholars and legal experts than what we have here in this forum family . . . . .

dumpcare

Knot, if you really want to see those law degree's kick in just go to FB. Everyone instantly becomes a legal scholar.

2seaoat

knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Clearly you do not understand the elements required to be convicted.  Hillary Clinton was authorized to receive the emails, and the criminal charges have two elements which must be met.  Both could easily be defended, but only somebody so distant from understanding legal concepts would post something so obviously wrong to a freshman in a business law high school course.

This is so simple that it is laughable how people are convinced that the statute has been violated.....sorry, the art of propaganda and deception requires a little truth and then slight of hand.....a motion to dismiss would throw out an indictment within a week of the same where Justice would have to lie in the indictment.....like that is going to happen.......but of course the fools will argue that justice not seeking to indict is political.....no....it is a matter of intelligence.

Also.....learn what the conjuction "and" means in regard to elements in a criminal statute.........two required elements.....one alone does squat.

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:Knot, if you really want to see those law degree's kick in just go to FB. Everyone instantly becomes a legal scholar.

LOL, I guess that is one of the reasons I don't do FB! My wife enjoys it but it is not for me . . . .

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:No big surprise, after all, Lame Duck President Obama has already won awards for...LYING!

Now focus boys.  Please prove that the information contained herein is NOT TRUE.

REMEMBER way back when the secret email server came to light and Lame Duck President came on TV and looked straight at the camera, as he learned from Bill Clinton, and lied to the American Public saying he heard it from the grapevine...no that's a song, but President Obama learned it from TV!

Jim Hoft Jan 30th, 2016 5:18 pm

Barack Obama is the most dishonest president in recent memory.

The man lies often with great ease.

However, today The New York Times reported Obama emailed Hillary Clinton at least 18 times on her homebrew server.

The State Department on Friday said for the first time that “top secret” material had been sent through Hillary Clinton’s private computer server, and that it would not make public 22 of her emails because they contained highly classified information.

The department announced that 18 emails exchanged between Mrs. Clinton and President Obama would also be withheld, citing the longstanding practice of preserving presidential communications for future release. The department’s spokesman, John Kirby, said that exchanges did not involve classified information.

MOST DISHONEST PRESIDENT EVER Caught in Another Major Lie… This Time on Hillary’s Personal Email Hillary-obama-lies-emails_zps4yhnxvh4

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/us/politics/22-clinton-emails-deemed-too-classified-to-be-made-public.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/most-dishonest-president-ever-caught-in-another-major-lie-this-time-on-hillarys-personal-email/

Most dishonest president? More dishonest than Reagan (contra), Nixon (watergate) Bush 1 (read my lips no new taxes) or Bush II: Saddam has WMD and is working on a nuclear capability. We need to invade Iraq to prevent another 9-11 ... LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:Most dishonest president?  More dishonest than Reagan (contra), Nixon (watergate) Bush 1 (read my lips no new taxes) or Bush II:  Saddam has WMD and is working on a nuclear capability.  We need to invade Iraq to prevent another 9-11 ...   LOL

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

knothead wrote:
ppaca wrote:Knot, if you really want to see those law degree's kick in just go to FB. Everyone instantly becomes a legal scholar.

LOL, I guess that is one of the reasons I don't do FB! My wife enjoys it but it is not for me . . . .  

You ought to see the thread on weartv page going on right now about obamacare. So many misinformed and some just outright lying. I almost had to post but I don't there. One woman stated that her deductible was $10,000 to $20,000.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
knothead wrote:

You ought to see the thread on weartv page going on right now about obamacare. So many misinformed and some just outright lying. I almost had to post but I don't there. One woman stated that her deductible was $10,000 to $20,000.

That is entirely possible with many of the low priced policies.

Many folks have lost their insurance and are unable to afford insurance so they are forced into no coverage and paying the tax penalty.

Not paying much attention are you?

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:

It's very good to know I'm not the only Facebook holdout remaining.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:
knothead wrote:

Many folks have lost their insurance and are unable to afford insurance so they are forced into no coverage and paying the tax penalty.

Sorry but it is absolutely impossible to have a compliant health plan with a deductible like she stated. She outright lied, which now makes me think you use a different persona on FB and it was probably you.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
knothead wrote:

It's very good to know I'm not the only Facebook holdout remaining.

cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:
knothead wrote:

Sorry but it is absolutely impossible to have a compliant health plan with a deductible like she stated. She outright lied, which now makes me think you use a different persona on FB and it was probably you.

$10,000.00 might be a bit of a stretch, I don't know about all parts of the country. But if all you can afford is the Copper plan, over $6,000 might as well be $100,000. for all it's use.

Another ObamaCare Shock Is Coming: 2016 Deductibles
Investor's Business Daily - Fri Oct 09, 4:42PM CDT

ObamaCare costs will jump next year for exchange customers, one way or the other. Premiums are set to spike by more than 20% in at least 16 states. But, for many, the real sticker shock will be soaring deductibles that mean they'll get few benefits until they've racked up huge bills.

Low-end bronze plans have deductibles hitting $6,850 in 2016. Now insurers are hiking silver-plan deductibles as high as $6,500 as a way to keep a lid on premiums. The downside isn't just more out-of-pocket costs for patients; it also will have a ripple effect of reducing taxpayer subsidies for cheaper plans.

Take Indiana, where average premiums are set to rise just under 1% on average, tied for the lowest in the nation, according to ACASignups.net. The cheapest silver plan in Indianapolis will actually fall by 6%, but that doesn't necessarily mean customers will get a better deal.

This year's cheapest silver plan, from CareSource, has a $3,500 deductible. But in 2016 the cheapest plan, from Ambetter, will have a $6,500 deductible -- an 86% jump.

Nationally, individual market premiums will rise 12.5% on average, according to an analysis by Charles Gaba of ACASignups.net. Yet customers in many states will be able to avoid big premium hikes by switching plans. That's because some of the biggest increases are coming from plans that attracted a lot of customers by setting rates too low to cover the medical costs.

http://www.barchart.com/headlines/story/11375791/another-obamacare-shock-is-coming-2016-deductibles

dumpcare

Seriously do you drink heavily in the evenings? What the hell is a copper plan?

The deductible you quoted yes may seem like it's $50 or 60 thousand, but she was there posting spewing hatred, sort of like you.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Seriously do you drink heavily in the evenings? What the hell is a copper plan?

The deductible you quoted yes may seem like it's $50 or 60 thousand, but she was there posting spewing hatred, sort of like you.

What is it? Bronze? Whatever, lets say 1, 2 or 3.

Simple, people hate Obamacare.

If people can only afford the cheapest insurance plan, a $6,000.00 deductible is impossible for them.

Next year, 2017, it will be higher and then higher....

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:Seriously do you drink heavily in the evenings? What the hell is a copper plan?

What is it?  Bronze?  Whatever, lets say 1, 2 or 3.

Simple, people hate Obamacare.

If people can only afford the cheapest insurance plan, a $6,000.00 deductible is impossible for them.

Next year, 2017, it will be higher and then higher....

Not if she were diagnosed with a catastrophic disease then she would be ecstatic!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum