Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS HILLARY’S SERVER HAD TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS

+6
knothead
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
gatorfan
2seaoat
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton's indictment is coming closer and closer. What will Lame Duck President Obama do? What will the Democrats do? What is plan "B"?

POSTED ON JANUARY 29, 2016 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN HILLARY CLINTON, OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SCANDALS
STATE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS HILLARY’S SERVER HAD TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS

The State Department is releasing the latest trove of Hillary Clinton emails today, and the Associated Press reports that seven email chains are being withheld entirely from production (as opposed to being produced in redacted form) because they are classified as Top Secret:

The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton’s unsecured home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails with material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. …

Department officials also said the agency’s Diplomatic Security and Intelligence and Research bureaus will investigate whether any of the information was classified at the time of transmission, going to the heart of one of Clinton’s primary defenses of her email practices. …

But The Associated Press has learned seven email chains are being withheld in full from the Friday release because they contain information deemed to be “top secret.” The 37 pages include messages recently described by a key intelligence official as concerning so-called “special access programs” — a highly restricted subset of classified material that could point to confidential sources or clandestine programs like drone strikes or government eavesdropping.

“The documents are being upgraded at the request of the intelligence community because they contain a category of top secret information,” State Department spokesman John Kirby told the AP, describing the decision to withhold documents in full as “not unusual.”

No, it isn’t unusual. What is unusual is that these Top Secret documents came from Hillary Clinton’s home brew server, contrary to federal law and State Department rules.

Hillary’s only defense, as best as I can tell, is that none of the emails on her server were stamped “classified,” “Top Secret,” or whatever. This could be because those that were stamped were deleted before the emails were turned over to the State Department. In any event, her defense is irrelevant: both the federal law and the State Department regulation relate to documents that are in fact classified, not just those that are so stamped. Federal employees can’t circumvent the law by failing to stamp the documents they create or receive. And Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, was one of those specifically charged with knowledge of what documents should be, and are, classified.

PAUL adds: Hillary Clinton has argued for months that there is a dispute between the intelligence community and the State Department as to the sensitivity of documents on her server. The State Department’s confirmation that documents on her server were “Top Secret” undercuts this defense.

The comment of State Department flack John Kirby that the documents “are being upgraded at the request of the intelligence community because they contain a category of top secret information” represents State throwing in the towel in this dispute, it seems to me, although Kirby does his best to make it seem like an accommodation, rather than a concession.

2seaoat

Nothing there Mr. Markle.....zero....but you need to read my thread to reach comprehension because you think zero can somehow be converted to something by multiplying it with the latest level of classification....zero is still sero.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Nothing there Mr. Markle.....zero....but you need to read my thread to reach comprehension because you think zero can somehow be converted to something by multiplying it with the latest level of classification....zero is still sero.

More wishful thinking and stirring the pot. All to no end.

I guess it is way too much to hope for that two FBI agents would march up the aisle of one of her fundraisers, handcuff her and perp walk her out to a waiting squad car.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/us/politics/22-clinton-emails-deemed-too-classified-to-be-made-public.html

WASHINGTON —The State Department on Friday said for the first time that “top secret” material had been sent through Hillary Clinton’s private computer server,and that it would not make public 22 of her emails because they contained highly classified information.

The disclosure of the top secret emails, three days before Iowans vote in the first-in-the-nation caucuses, is certain to fuel the political debate over the unclassified computer server that Mrs. Clinton,the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, kept in her home. The State Department released another set of her emails on Friday night in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

The top secret emails lent credence to criticism by Mrs. Clinton’s rivals in the presidential race of her handling of classified information while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. It is against the law for officials to discuss classified information on unclassified networks used for routine business or on private servers, and the F.B.I. is looking into whether such information was mishandled.

gatorfan

It really comes down to several points:

1. HRC knew the server setup she was using was not allowed to handle classified material.

2. As SecState HRC knew she would be dealing with classified material via email daily.

If she didn't know or refuses to acknowledge she did know those two points then she is either too freakin stupid to be President or too arrogant and careless.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I guess it is way too much to hope for that two FBI agents would march up the aisle of one of her fundraisers, handcuff her and perp walk her out to a waiting squad car.

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS HILLARY’S SERVER HAD TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS  Really-pl-ffffff-3

Markle wrote:More wishful thinking and stirring the pot.  All to no end.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

It really comes down to several points:

1. HRC knew the server setup she was using was not allowed to handle classified material.

2. As SecState HRC knew she would be dealing with classified material via email daily.

If she didn't know or refuses to acknowledge she did know those two points then she is either too freakin stupid to be President or too arrogant and careless.

Your entire premise belies that you really never had security clearances. If you did.......it is incumbent on the sender of classified information to know where and how they are conveying that information. Any sophomore in high school could identify a private server email. That sophomore would send an email to that non secured email address notifying the person that they had an email with classified material which could not be sent to a non secured server. You, Mr. Markle, and PK make a quantum leap that the investigation of Hillary's server involves HER, when it is obvious that somebody breached security, because quite frankly many people still in this day do not use email, and if a person was sending classified material by fax or regular mail, it sure would not be an issue that the person receiving the fax had criminal intent because they had a non secure fax or mailbox. The idiocy of this logic might be excused during the first round of propaganda, but this has just gotten stupid.

Gawd... lol. The hoops you have to jump through to maintain ignorance are impressive. Even animating a server... lol.

dumpcare

This whole thing is strange to me. Yes, I do believe she should not have had top secret documents on an email server unless it was highly encrypted, but from I you all and msm post this wasn't so. Did someone in the state department send her highly classified on purpose full well knowing this would bring her down running for President?

Now on to my experience in late 60's and 70's handling highly classified material in Turkey and Hq command USAF in D.C. Overseas is was more loose and damn near anyone good read a classified document if it went through their hands. I worked as a paralegal for a Hq U.S. Logistics group , Nato and the some work with embassy in international law. We were always driven with classified material in a paper pouch marked secret or top secret. If I wanted to read it no one could have stopped me, if one of the militant groups that were springing up at that time wanted to overtake the vehicle I was riding in there was no one to stop them.

Some of my best friends were in communication's and listened to nothing for 12 hour shifts except secret and top secret communication's come through all day long. Yep, you guessed it at night over a couple of joints and beers they always told us what was going on, most was about the Russians or the militant groups.

I was dating a girl and one time she told a piece of highly classified info I already knew. I said how the hell did you know that? Well her mother told her. It was secretly whispered and talked about at a party at an officer's house.

When I did work for NATO there were all branch's of military in one room big enough to house a C 130 preparing for some big NATO meeting. We all handled something different and at lunch most would tell the other's what they had seen.

I see on one hand she is held to the highest of standards as Secretary of State, but on the other hand it is very easy for things to be leaked. Where do you think 50% of your news comes from?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It really comes down to several points:

Your entire premise belies that you really never had security clearances.  If you did.......it is incumbent on the sender of classified information to know where and how they are conveying that information.  Any sophomore in high school could identify a private server email.   That sophomore would send an email to that non secured email address notifying the person that they had an email with classified material which could not be sent to a non secured server.  
You, Mr. Markle, and PK make a quantum leap that the investigation of Hillary's server involves HER, when it is obvious that somebody breached security, because quite frankly many people still in this day do not use email, and if a person was sending classified material by fax or regular mail, it sure would not be an issue that the person receiving the fax had criminal intent because they had a non secure fax or mailbox.   The idiocy of this logic might be excused during the first round of propaganda, but this has just gotten stupid.

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS HILLARY’S SERVER HAD TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS  Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

2seaoat

Do you understand that NOTHING will happen to Hillary Clinton in regard to prosecution for wrong doing? You have been arguing over the same dead horse for over a year and a half and there is no prerequisite criminal intent. It is incredible to me that grown men can be this ignorant. So tell me......LEON who was SOD and head of CIA does not use email, but say he was at his daughter's and somebody decided to send him an email to her AOL account......who do you think an investigation would be concentrating......I know this is hard for some of you.....but having a personal server which acted as an email server is NOT a criminal act.......real hard for Fox News viewers who have been spoon fed nonsense for over a year, but 8 times zero and 3 times zero still get you nothing, but keep gobbling up the importance of the 8 and 3.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:This whole thing is strange to me. Yes, I do believe she should not have had top secret documents on an email server unless it was highly encrypted, but from I you all and msm post this wasn't so. Did someone in the state department send her highly classified on purpose full well knowing this would bring her down running for President?

Now on to my experience in late 60's and 70's handling highly classified material in Turkey and Hq command USAF in D.C. Overseas is was more loose and damn near anyone good read a classified document if it went through their hands. I worked as a paralegal for a Hq U.S. Logistics group , Nato and the some work with embassy in international law. We were always driven with classified material in a paper pouch marked secret or top secret. If I wanted to read it no one could have stopped me, if one of the militant groups that were springing up at that time wanted to overtake the vehicle I was riding in there was no one to stop them.

Some of my best friends were in communication's and listened to nothing for 12 hour shifts except secret and top secret communication's come through all day long. Yep, you guessed it at night over a couple of joints and beers they always told us what was going on, most was about the Russians or the militant groups.

I was dating a girl and one time she told a piece of highly classified info I already knew. I said how the hell did you know that? Well her mother told her. It was secretly whispered and talked about at a party at an officer's house.

When I did work for NATO there were all branch's of military in one room big enough to house a C 130 preparing for some big NATO meeting. We all handled something different and at lunch most would tell the other's what they had seen.

I see on one hand she is held to the highest of standards as Secretary of State, but on the other hand it is very easy for things to be leaked. Where do you think 50% of your news comes from?

The rest of your anecdote is entirely unimportant, immaterial and irrelevant.

The fact is that the Clinton's set up a an private, illegal server, out of sight and out sight of government. The ONLY possible reason for such behavior was to hide their conduct would be hidden from view of the public.

Why?

She has intentionally endangered our country by revealing dozens, if not hundreds of state secrets. She did so with malice and intent.

Why?

She should be in prison. She along with Bill and Chelsea.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Do you understand that NOTHING will happen to Hillary Clinton in regard to prosecution for wrong doing?   You have been arguing over the same dead horse for over a year and a half and there is no prerequisite criminal intent.  It is incredible to me that grown men can be this ignorant.  So tell me......LEON who was SOD and head of CIA does not use email, but say he was at his daughter's and somebody decided to send him an email to her AOL account......who do you think an investigation would be concentrating......I know this is hard for some of you.....but having a personal server which acted as an email server is NOT a criminal act.......real hard for Fox News viewers who have been spoon fed nonsense for over a year, but 8 times zero and 3 times zero still get you nothing, but keep gobbling up the importance of the 8 and 3.

As you well know, the minute the Clinton's cranked up the server, and began using it for state business, they established intent.

You also know full well that in spite of that, NO INTENT is necessary to prosecute the Clinton's along with Huma and others.

Last edited by Markle on 1/30/2016, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

The fact is that the Clinton's set up a an private, illegal server,

Thank you for making this so incredibly clear. You have no idea what you are talking about. Please show me any law which says an American, government official, or private citizen cannot set up a private server. Please explain the statute and the required elements of a prima facia case for criminal prosecution, and how Hillary Clinton met each of the elements and violated the law.

You are a fool. I cannot even have intelligent conversations with folks with such idiotic statements as you have made here, but that has been the basic misconception which Fox has been trying to sell......NOBODY will be prosecuted, let alone convicted for owning a private server and having classified documents sent to the same.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:This whole thing is strange to me. Yes, I do believe she should not have had top secret documents on an email server unless it was highly encrypted, but from I you all and msm post this wasn't so. Did someone in the state department send her highly classified on purpose full well knowing this would bring her down running for President?

The fact is that the Clinton's set up a an private, illegal server, out of sight and out sight of government.  The ONLY possible reason for such behavior was to hide their conduct would be hidden from view of the public.

Why?

She has intentionally endangered our country by revealing dozens, if not hundreds of state secrets.  She did so with malice and intent.

Why?

She should be in prison.  She along with Bill and Chelsea.

No merkel you are entirely unimportant, immaterial and irrelevant.

Like a pimple on a cow's ass.

And Seaoat is correct she will not be prosecuted, now go cry in the benghazi thread, which was an act of war. Yes act of war, terrorist.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

The fact is that the Clinton's set up a an private, illegal server, out of sight and out sight of government.  The ONLY possible reason for such behavior was to hide their conduct would be hidden from view of the public.

Why?

She has intentionally endangered our country by revealing dozens, if not hundreds of state secrets.  She did so with malice and intent.

Why?

No merkel you are entirely unimportant, immaterial and irrelevant.

Like a pimple on a cow's ass.

And Seaoat is correct she will not be prosecuted, now go cry in the benghazi thread, which was an act of war. Yes act of war, terrorist.

You've chosen to reduce yourself to the other Progressive bottom dwellers in hurling childish insults and calling names. Congratulations!

You have also proven here that you have...

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS HILLARY’S SERVER HAD TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS  Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

2seaoat

You have also proven here that you have...

Yes we have proven to hurl names....which by the way are entirely appropriate for such absolute nonsense which you have posted on this thread, but what has made that accurate and correct is your complete inability to prove that any statute has been violated by Hillary Clinton. Your mere utterance of nonsense does not comport with the law or even common sense, so yes names being hurled is entirely appropriate. A fool is a fool and all the nice word and whipped cream cannot hide a pile of chit. How stupid do you think folks are? Or a more important question is.......do you really believe what you post here?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:You have also proven here that you have...

Yes we have proven to hurl names....which by the way are entirely appropriate for such absolute nonsense which you have posted on this thread, but what has made that accurate and correct is your complete inability to prove that any statute has been violated by Hillary Clinton.  Your mere utterance of nonsense does not comport with the law or even common sense, so yes names being hurled is entirely appropriate.  A fool is a fool and all the nice word and whipped cream cannot hide a pile of chit.  How stupid do you think folks are?   Or a more important question is.......do you really believe what you post here?  

You are being too nice, Seaoat.....

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

Why?

Why?

Your bias is blinding . . . . .

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You have also proven here that you have...

Yes we have proven to hurl names....which by the way are entirely appropriate for such absolute nonsense which you have posted on this thread, but what has made that accurate and correct is your complete inability to prove that any statute has been violated by Hillary Clinton.  Your mere utterance of nonsense does not comport with the law or even common sense, so yes names being hurled is entirely appropriate.  A fool is a fool and all the nice word and whipped cream cannot hide a pile of chit.  How stupid do you think folks are?   Or a more important question is.......do you really believe what you post here?  

Well, glad you asked.

As you well know, it was the prime architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber who stated many times that anyone who supports Obamacare is, in his words, not mine...STUPID.

I guess that answers your question.

Obviously all the childish name callers here believe everything I have to say, otherwise they would be able to refute my points and not be reduced to curse words and name calling.

Keep up the good work!

2seaoat

refute what you have said......so if Sunday you say Hillary grew up on the moon and ate green cheese.......and we ask you to please give us some facts which allow you to come to that conclusion......you counter that we have to refute that she grew up on the moon. Sorry, the burden is on you to give us the elements of the crime she committed with clear evidence that she has breached the law. You have said without a scintilla of evidence that possessing a private server as a government employee is a crime. We have made fun of such an idiotic conclusion, and like Hillary eating green cheese on the moon....you expect us to give you respect and not use language which is appropriate for a fool........please tell me you have been drinking today, because you are incoherent and unable to back up your fallow conclusions.......and then think we should not use appropriate language for a fool......please go to bed and sober up. drunken

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:refute what you have said......so if Sunday you say Hillary grew up on the moon and ate green cheese.......and we ask you to please give us some facts which allow you to come to that conclusion......you counter that we have to refute that she grew up on the moon.   Sorry, the burden is on you to give us the elements of the crime she committed with clear evidence that she has breached the law.   You have said without a scintilla of evidence that possessing a private server as a government employee is a crime.  We have made fun of such an idiotic conclusion, and like Hillary eating green cheese on the moon....you expect us to give you respect and not use language which is appropriate for a fool........please tell me you have been drinking today, because you are incoherent and unable to back up your fallow conclusions.......and then think we should not use appropriate language for a fool......please go to bed and sober up. drunken

You have beaten him so badly that now he is copying and pasting replies he made on other threads yesterday.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:refute what you have said......so if Sunday you say Hillary grew up on the moon and ate green cheese.......and we ask you to please give us some facts which allow you to come to that conclusion......you counter that we have to refute that she grew up on the moon.   Sorry, the burden is on you to give us the elements of the crime she committed with clear evidence that she has breached the law.   You have said without a scintilla of evidence that possessing a private server as a government employee is a crime.  We have made fun of such an idiotic conclusion, and like Hillary eating green cheese on the moon....you expect us to give you respect and not use language which is appropriate for a fool........please tell me you have been drinking today, because you are incoherent and unable to back up your fallow conclusions.......and then think we should not use appropriate language for a fool......please go to bed and sober up. drunken

I see you are now backpedaling, just as Hillary Clinton and other politicians when faced with their own words. NOW you're saying there is nothing illegal for a GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE to have a private server. Which, is probably true. It could be above your head but the Secretary of State for the United States, doing sensitive, TOP SECRET business hidden from the government. Why?

PRESIDENT OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS HILLARY’S SERVER HAD TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS  BackPeddlingViolinist

2seaoat

It could be above your head but the Secretary of State for the United States, doing sensitive, TOP SECRET business hidden from the government. Why?

President Clinton had a separate server set up in their NY home, and Senator Clinton had a server also. Many Cabinet heads, members of Congress, and the public have servers. I do. A Personal server which is set up correctly offers higher levels of security than an aol, msn, or google email account where the data is stored under the control of another. It also allows for creation of encryption and VPN tunnels which are compromised if somebody else controls the physical server. I am sure that the President wanted control over his email, as did Senator Clinton for higher levels of security. Nothing devious or complicated here, and if you know anybody who still has an aol email, you will understand that people like to keep their email address and not change the same. My brother and a business partner still have AOL email which is absurd, but they want to keep their address from twenty years ago.

An aol email account is free now... has been for many years. Just like yahoo, gmail... etc.

You can now link an old aol addy that forwards into your gmail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum