Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nearly 1,000 CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS found on Hillary Clinton's Illegal Server

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Nearly 1,000 CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS found on Hillary Clinton's Illegal Server

Published December 01, 2015 FoxNews.com

The State Department’s latest release of Hillary Clinton documents brings the total number of Clinton emails known to contain classified material to nearly 1,000.

The department on Monday released its largest batch of emails yet, posting 7,800 pages of the former secretary of state’s communications.

The latest batch contains 328 emails deemed to have classified information. According to the State Department, that brings the total number with classified information to 999.

The emails in question were deemed classified before their release by the department – and the former secretary of state has said all along she never sent emails with material marked classified at the time.

The State Department’s latest release of Hillary Clinton documents brings the total number of Clinton emails known to contain classified material to nearly 1,000.

The department on Monday released its largest batch of emails yet, posting 7,800 pages of the former secretary of state’s communications.

The latest batch contains 328 emails deemed to have classified information. According to the State Department, that brings the total number with classified information to 999.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/01/nearly-1000-clinton-emails-had-classified-info.html

Hillary Clinton: I never sent nor received any classified documents. May I quote?

“Most importantly I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified,” Clinton said at one point in her press conference.

“The State Department has confirmed that I did not send nor receive material marked classified or send material marked classified,” she said a moment later.

“I am repeating the facts and the facts are I did not send nor did I receive material marked classified,” she then said.

On July 24, Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough and State Department Inspector General Steve Linick issued a joint statement stating that four emails out of a limited sampling of 40—of the 30,000 that Clinton turned over to the State Department—included classified information.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/hillary-clinton-says-she-did-not-send-or-receive-emails-material

polecat

polecat

This is going to bring her down. Just 1 of 1000s illegal e-mails on her illegal server.
Chicken Puttanesca with Angel Hair Pasta

Chicken Puttanesca with Angel Hair Pasta Recipe

We add olives, capers, crushed red pepper, and fresh basil to bottled pasta sauce for a quick variation on the traditional Chicken Puttanesca.

«

Video

Our Most Popular Chicken Recipe... Ever

Ingredients

8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta $

2 teaspoons olive oil $

4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves $

1/2 teaspoon salt $

2 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce (such as Muir Glen Organic) $

1/4 cup pitted and coarsely chopped kalamata olives

1 tablespoon capers

1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper

1/4 cup (1 ounce) preshredded Parmesan cheese $

Chopped fresh basil or basil sprigs (optional)

Get a Collection of Apple Butter Recipes

Preparation

Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.

Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Add chicken to pan; sprinkle evenly with salt. Cook chicken 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in pasta sauce, olives, capers, and pepper; bring to a simmer. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Arrange 1 cup pasta on each of 4 plates; top with 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese. Garnish with chopped basil or basil sprigs, if desired.

Vikingwoman

If you believe anything Fox News says then you deserve the lies you're being told. LOL!

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:If you believe anything Fox News says then you deserve the lies you're being told. LOL!

Give it up Vikingwoman! How many other news sources are posting the same thing.

It must be difficult demanding that you remain ignorant. How do you carry on any sort of an argument with someone, like yourself, who refuses to accept FACTS AND THE TRUTH?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum