Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just 62 people now own the same wealth as half the world's population

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Yes I make fun of Trump. And I'll continue to make fun of him. Because I don't want people to worship him.
But that doesn't mean I won't vote for him.

I guess that makes sense for a fence sitter who is a nihilist. Nothing matters and everything is wrestling match.......and everything is the same.....nope.

Donald Trump will NEVER be President in America because most Americans have the skill set to determine substantive policy does make a difference.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Yes I make fun of Trump.  And I'll continue to make fun of him.  Because I don't want people to worship him.

I guess that makes sense for a fence sitter who is a nihilist.  Nothing matters and everything is wrestling match.......and everything is the same.....nope.

A "fence sitting nihilist".  lol

If I was "fence sitting" I wouldn't be voting for Trump.  I just wouldn't be voting at all.
But yes,  nihilist I can't argue with.

Definition of a nihilist:  Someone who a few minutes ago learns about this for the first time...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/18/10-of-college-grads-think-judge-judy-is-on-supreme-court/

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Indeed, back when the ultra, ultra rich owned everything, and ran their domains as kingdoms renting houses and business places to the commoners.

Just as Bernie Sander's envisions America.

Markle,  it's Donald Trump who is the ultra ultra rich who owns everything and runs his domains like a kingdom renting houses and business places to commoners. 

Not Bernie Sanders.  lol

Share with us Bob, how many jobs has Donald Trump created and how many jobs has Bernie Sanders created?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Indeed, back when the ultra, ultra rich owned everything, and ran their domains as kingdoms renting houses and business places to the commoners.

Markle,  it's Donald Trump who is the ultra ultra rich who owns everything and runs his domains like a kingdom renting houses and business places to commoners. 

Not Bernie Sanders.  lol

Share with us Bob, how many jobs has Donald Trump created and how many jobs has Bernie Sanders created?

Trump has created tens of thousands of jobs for Mexicans.  He himself said so.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Wait a minute.  Those two hindus or indians or whatever they are who dreamed up Google are in my pocket.  I've spent more money on Android shit in the last few months than on any other personal purchases.
They're definitely in my pocket.

Not the same thing. You voluntarily bought a product they produced and you wanted. Thus EXPANDING the economy.

What I'm talking about is money you were not paid, you did not receive, because it went in the pockets of Bill Gates or anyone one of the dozens of millionaires he created?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Yes I make fun of Trump.  And I'll continue to make fun of him.  Because I don't want people to worship him. 

You mean as you worship lame duck President Obama?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Not Bernie Sanders.  lol

Trump has created tens of thousands of jobs for Mexicans.  He himself said so.

Only Mexicans work for Donald Trump acquiring land, designing projects, doing all the construction and working for hundreds of different companies renting space in his buildings? Who knew?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:Yes I make fun of Trump.  And I'll continue to make fun of him.  Because I don't want people to worship him. 

You mean as you worship lame duck President Obama?

Markle,  Obama is so sexy that I get a hardon whenever I see his picture.
He's so wise that Confucius say "with Obama,  all the world's problems are solvable".
He's so handsome that Brad Pitt is at a plastic surgeon office right now with a picture of Obama saying "make me look like him".

You can mock Jesus and Mohammed,  Markle.  But how dare you mock God himself,  Barrack Hussein Obama. 
Yes,  he's semi-retired and all.  But I'm FULLY retired.  So fuck it.  lol

And don't get all upset by my use of the f word.  Because your idol uses it too.  At the end of this video.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum