Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

F35 ...worlds MOST expensive mistake.....

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://sputniknews.com/us/20150815/1025779111/russian-mig21-vs-us-f35.html#ixzz3jAY2laU4

America’s much-touted fifth generation F-35 fighter jet is so bad it would be a sitting duck even for Russia’s MiG-21, designed back in the 1950s, famed US aerospace engineer Pierre Sprey told Russian media on Friday.

While the delays, malfunctions and costs of the F-35 fighter jet pile higher and higher, the main contractors for the notoriously over-budget and overdue program threw record amounts of money towards politicians in 2014.

After Shocking Failures, F-35 Could be Long Gone by New Defense Chief
“The F-35 is so bad it is absolutely hopeless when pitted against modern aircraft.  In fact, it would be ripped to shreds even by the antiquated MiG-21,” Sprey told RT, commenting on a recent expert report, which dismissed the F-35 project as a total failure.

boards of FL

boards of FL

This is quite literally russian government propaganda.

"Sputnik is an international multimedia news service launched on 10 November 2014 by Rossiya Segodnya, an agency wholly owned and operated by the Russian government, which was created by a Decree of the President of Russia on 9 December 2013."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://digg.com/video/the-designer-of-the-f-15-explains-just-how-inanely-stupid-the-f-35-is

The Designer Of The F-16
Explains Just How Stupid The F-35 Is

Aviation Design

At this point we've seen tons of stories describing how the F-35 project is nothing short of a clusterf*ck. Although the video is from last year, there's something about Pierre Sprey's bluntness that makes you realize just how misguided the entire endeavor has been.

Hey Boards truth is where you find it.....

boards of FL

boards of FL

I couldn't care less about your topic or its validity. I'm just pointing out the fact that you're posting russian political propaganda in the general discussion section.

That said, I'll allow this to fall off the front page now.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:I couldn't care less about your topic or its validity.  I'm just pointing out the fact that you're posting russian political propaganda in the general discussion section.

You will allow..LOL...what a pompous ass you are...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I couldn't care less about your topic or its validity.  I'm just pointing out the fact that you're posting russian political propaganda in the general discussion section.

You will allow...

Well, I and everyone else who couldn't care less about this topic will allow this to fall off the front page.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh okay....but I thought you were into economics ?

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/03/the-f-35-a-weapon-that-costs-more-than-australia/72454/

The F-35: A Weapon That Costs More Than Australia

The U.S. will ultimately spend $1 trillion for these fighter planes. Where's the outrage over Washington's culture of waste?

In other words, we're spending more on this plane than Australia's entire GDP ($924 billion).

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wait a minute!! I watched these two videos yesterday, and am now convinced the F-35 will kick-ass on the competition.

F-35 Lightning II: Busting Myths:

Part of the F-35 propaganda is allowing our enemies to think we are investing in a junk aircraft that the competition will smoke in combat. A brilliant strategy, really. Even our allies are not so sure about the F-35. The Israeli Air Force--best fighter jocks in the world--does not want more than the 19 Congress offered them.

I think the F-35 has capabilities that are not being openly discussed--on purpose. Now as far as it being a costly program---that is a different matter, as it is very costly!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

F35 ...worlds MOST expensive mistake..... F-35liveFireMissileHit

F35 Fart ?

Sitting duck against Mig-21? Hardly and even against the Indian Mig -21 upgrades highly unlikely unles the f-35 pilot was sleeping. Someone is FOS.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FOS ? Yeah it's probably the designer of the f16. What would he know ?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I was watching some videos of Marine F-35Bs.... Leave it to the USMC to finally get this aircraft operational....... I have a plaque that reads "Marine Pilots Do It Best". I do think the Marines have some of the better 'sticks' in military aviation. They got the F-35 going before anyone else did.

Anyway, F-35 pilots fly with gloves that have the tips of the first two fingers cut off of each hand. I wonder why that is? Perhaps designers made buttons too small so a gloved hand can't effectively work them? I keep an old pair of flight gloves by my  computer work station here. The folks in my house like to turn the air conditioner down, and it makes my aging hands freeze, so I will put those gloves on sometimes. But afterward, I can't type well on my computer keyboard, so it's a tradeoff.  Those gloves are partially made of fire-resistant nomex, so a F-35 cockpit fire is going to mean some cooked fingertips for pilots.

But the F-35B is awesome, as it can be flown conventionally, or configured for vertical landings and short takeoffs. The Marines will fly it from helicopter carriers. The British are also buying the B model to fly off of their new aircraft carrier, the HMS Queen Elizabeth.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A trillion dollar plane.....

using $10,000 stacks....

F35 ...worlds MOST expensive mistake..... DEBT-VISUAL

F35 ...worlds MOST expensive mistake..... DEBT-VISUAL

by TEOTWAWKI Yesterday at 10:49 pm
FOS ? Yeah it's probably the designer of the f16. What would he know ?

---
Tell me the the angles at which a mig 21 ( non modified version) must take to make a shot on an aircraft. I have r memorized from the 3-1. Can't wait to see this response. I've done multiple briefs on all versions of the mig 21. You might want to BS someone else.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My job in the Navy was shooting planes down not memorizing BS. I had a sweet little computer that plotted range rate and developed an intersecting plot and the expanding rod war head on the standard missile did all the rest. Take your pissing contest to the old fellow that designed the F16 and said the f35 is crap.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

A Russian comments on the F-35:

I remember when the Russians were our arch enemies....

This guy seems to think the F-35 is a good system. He thinks the Americans are searching for military-supremacy over all other entities in the world.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:My job in the Navy was shooting planes down not memorizing BS.  I had a sweet little computer that plotted range rate and developed an intersecting plot and the expanding rod war head on the standard missile did all the rest.  Take your pissing contest to the old fellow that designed the F16 and said the f35 is crap.  

Nah, I don't have to take it to him as you are the one who brought it up here. The Mig21 isn't an all aspect fighter and never has been. There's where the rubber meets the road if those two met in the skies. Hell, the Mig 21 driver wouldn't even know the F-35 was targeting him until a kill shot was taken and FAR, FAR, FAR out of the weapons engagement zone of the Mig.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:My job in the Navy was shooting planes down not memorizing BS.  I had a sweet little computer that plotted range rate and developed an intersecting plot and the expanding rod war head on the standard missile did all the rest.  Take your pissing contest to the old fellow that designed the F16 and said the f35 is crap.  

Nah, I don't have to take it to him as you are the one who brought it up here.  The Mig21 isn't an all aspect fighter and never has been.  There's where the rubber meets the road if those two met in the skies. Hell, the Mig 21 driver wouldn't even know the F-35 was targeting him until a kill shot was taken and FAR, FAR, FAR out of the weapons engagement zone  of the Mig.

Oh come now..... You are comparing a 3rd generation fighter aircraft that is close to 60 years old (MiG-21) to a modern, 5th generation fighter just coming into service (F-35). I would hope an F-35 would beat the snot out of a MiG-21.

The MiG-21 was popular in its day. India loved the MiG-21s it had in service (in fact, they are still flying them).

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

Nah, I don't have to take it to him as you are the one who brought it up here.  The Mig21 isn't an all aspect fighter and never has been.  There's where the rubber meets the road if those two met in the skies. Hell, the Mig 21 driver wouldn't even know the F-35 was targeting him until a kill shot was taken and FAR, FAR, FAR out of the weapons engagement zone  of the Mig.

Oh come now..... You are comparing a 3rd generation fighter aircraft that is close to 60 years old (MiG-21) to a modern, 5th generation fighter just coming into service (F-35). I would hope an F-35 would beat the snot out of a MiG-21.

The MiG-21 was popular in its day. India loved the MiG-21s it had in service (in fact, they are still flying them).

Teo is, not me. I know the capes of a Mig 21

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wow so you are right up there with seaoat. Guess the designer of the F16 is just an old fool. So what are you aeronautical engineers working on next ?

2seaoat

Do you think for a moment that we know everything about the F-35 platform.....do you think the designer of the the f-16 knows everything about the platform. It may be you are right that we tell the world about everything on one of our top tactical weapons....would you agree that might not be brilliant. I want to see huge defense cuts. I do not like putting all our eggs in carriers and high end planes, but maybe we simply do not have the whole story.....and you are always talking about false flags.....do ya think?

Needed a visual. See if this helps the discussion.F35 ...worlds MOST expensive mistake..... F35_bu10

The biggest impact is that it is made in all 48 states and is impossible to kill

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The biggest impact will be when it ultimately 'kills' a few Sukhoi and MiG designed fighter jets (and maybe some Chinese designed ones, to boot).

But alas, I have become more of a pacifist as I further advance into old age, and now think war is the ultimate folly.....

Perhaps we can one day repurpose some of those F-35s into plowshares. Can they be used for crop-dusting?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hope the ejection seats work cause I figure they'll be plowing a field somewhere.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum