Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If obama is a mooslim like Brother Carl and so many others (many of them here) claim him to be, then why is he...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

... siding up with the Jews against the mooslims in this latest brouhaha?
He says emphatically that if any country has to put up with rockets raining down on their people, that they have every right to defend themselves and he will back them to the hilt.

Why would a mooslim be saying that? Is this another Illuminatti trick or what?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You know the President is not a Muslim. I am horrified by the actions of Israel against Gaza...have been for some time. I am also horrified at the support of the US for the genocide that Israel has perpetrated.

Floridatexan wrote:
You know the President is not a Muslim. I am horrified by the actions of Israel against Gaza...have been for some time. I am also horrified at the support of the US for the genocide that Israel has perpetrated.

But the almost 1,000 rockets Hamas has fired at Israel is cool huh? Even your hero BHO doesn't agree with your inane position.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

But the almost 1,000 rockets Hamas has fired at Israel is cool huh? Even your hero BHO doesn't agree with your inane position.

Maybe the rockets fly because Israel has turned Gaza into a ghetto, with blockades on all sides. The Zionists learned much from their Nazi oppressors of the 1940s:

If obama is a mooslim like Brother Carl and so many others (many of them here) claim him to be,  then why is he... Holoca10

If obama is a mooslim like Brother Carl and so many others (many of them here) claim him to be,  then why is he... Holoca12

If obama is a mooslim like Brother Carl and so many others (many of them here) claim him to be,  then why is he... Stuka_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I have been to Israel and several other Mideast and African country's. The Israelis are surrounded by ignorant, stone-age thinking radicals whose only purpose (since they are too lazy to work or obtain an education) is to confront the one country who has been successful. That is what the spineless raghead cretins hate about Israel - their success. Your twisted logic doesn't play well in the real world.

Meanwhile in Israel (members of the IDF are required to be armed at all times):

If obama is a mooslim like Brother Carl and so many others (many of them here) claim him to be,  then why is he... Random-11_19_12-500-23

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guess no one wants to still claim he's a mooslim so we can put that one to rest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum