Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to know what life would be like in the US if Trump wins the White House?

+2
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,  I think you may be a little confused with what the concept of "making a point" means.  It's not defined as "only what Bill O'Reilly says".

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Bob wrote:I didn't know we've changed our whole system of government and now the President can do anything he wants.
Won't that pesky little thing called Congress have anything to say about this?

But Bush at this point in his presidency had signed 292 executive orders compared to 229 for obama.
It's not the number it's the impact...1 could start a civil war...

Just went through both of their order's, I saw nothing on either's that may be out of the ordinary. The firearm order was not listed as of yet, but you are still and always will be free to purchase a gun.

Great, please show us the link to both lists!

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:This is Forbes,  markle.  Not Daily Kos or Huffington Post.

[url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardsalsman/2013/01/28/when-it-comes-to-abuse-of-presidential-power-obama-is-a-mere-piker/#2715e4857a0b4dbe6de6601a]http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardsalsman/2013/01/28/when-it-comes-to-abuse-of-presidential-power-obama-is-a-mere-piker/#2715e4857a0b4dbe6de6601a[/url]

Please find something new, not three years old. Forbes publishes OPINION pieces from various viewpoints. Even yours!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Please find something new, not three years old.  Forbes publishes OPINION pieces from various viewpoints.  Even yours!

Markle,  to you everything other than Bill O'Reilly is the pro-obama,  liberal biased,  drive-by media.  We get that.  lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Markle,  I think you may be a little confused with what the concept of "making a point" means.  It's not defined as "only what Bill O'Reilly says".

So you're saying it is very difficult for you.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Please find something new, not three years old.  Forbes publishes OPINION pieces from various viewpoints.  Even yours!

Markle,  to you everything other than Bill O'Reilly is the pro-obama,  liberal biased,  drive-by media.  We get that.  lol

In all of my threads and posts I believe I have two from Bill O'Reilly. I must REALLY get under your skin!

I really do love you allowing me to live rent free in your mind! Thank you so much!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
In all of my threads and posts I believe I have two from Bill O'Reilly.

I don't even know what two posts "from" Bill O'Reilly means,  markle.
Are you saying that on two occasions what you wrote was plagiarized from O'Reilly?  If so I'm surprised to see you admit that but not surprised it happened.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
In all of my threads and posts I believe I have two from Bill O'Reilly.

I don't even know what two posts "from" Bill O'Reilly means,  markle.
Are you saying that on two occasions what you wrote was plagiarized from O'Reilly?  If so I'm surprised to see you admit that but not surprised it happened.

As you know, he was always credited.

Keep up the good work!

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

In all of my threads and posts I believe I have two from Bill O'Reilly.  I must REALLY get under your skin!

I really do love you allowing me to live rent free in your mind!  Thank you so much!

So what's your point?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum