Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Put down your phone

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Put down your phone Empty Put down your phone 1/9/2016, 10:30 am

dumpcare

http://omeleto.com/203172/

2Put down your phone Empty Re: Put down your phone 1/9/2016, 10:44 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:http://omeleto.com/203172/

I agree....one family dinner I set out a bowl for phones and keyes.....after they were deposited into the bowl, I moved the bowl....it was a nice family dinner. I do not like being with someone and only seeing the top of their head. Or being told, "hold on, hold on".

3Put down your phone Empty Re: Put down your phone 1/9/2016, 10:46 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

LOL J

4Put down your phone Empty Re: Put down your phone 1/9/2016, 11:35 am

2seaoat

I have rescheduled appointments with customers, and vendors when they are in my office and during a conversation and are looking down into their lap and interacting with a phone.........They often do not come back, but frankly I do not give a damn if they do not have the courtesy to shut off their phone, or say that they are expecting a phone call at the beginning of the meeting, which extends common courtesy. I am kind of a dick in that regard, and I was a real abuser when golfing for years when I tried to run my business on the golf course when the cell phones got smaller and smarter you finally got to the point that four people were not sharing companionship and the joy of the game.....they were working........... so thumbs up to the bowl theory!

5Put down your phone Empty Re: Put down your phone 1/9/2016, 3:41 pm

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:thumbs up to the bowl theory!

I totally agree!  Great idea, Joani.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum