Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

does anybody use their smart phone app to order their prescriptions?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I just had a customer tell me they simply scan the prescription bottle and email from their cell phone to pick up their prescriptions from Walgreen stores, and that it is available as a free download....has anybody done this.

I dont take any drugs but a quick google search gives up the info. here you go.

Scan your Rx label, choose preferred location,
submit and pick up at your local Walgreens

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/apps/learn_about_mobile_apps.jsp

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I think the smart phones do everything except ovulate.

2seaoat

I am going to try this Sunday I think. I will be traveling for two weeks and want to get all the prescription information easily accessible if I lose meds. I was hoping to see how easy this is to scan and recognize the bar code.

Bluebonnet

Yes, via Walgreens. Incredibly easy. Scan it, verify and then they send a text when it is filled.

2seaoat wrote:I am going to try this Sunday I think.  I will be traveling for two weeks and want to get all the prescription information easily accessible if I lose meds.  I was hoping to see how easy this is to scan and recognize the bar code.

smart phones scan bar codes pretty good, they have aaps for coupon scanning so you can price compare that my family has used. It uses your camera.

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am going to try this Sunday I think.  I will be traveling for two weeks and want to get all the prescription information easily accessible if I lose meds.  I was hoping to see how easy this is to scan and recognize the bar code.

smart phones scan bar codes pretty good, they have aaps for coupon scanning so you can price compare that my family has used. It uses your camera.

http://redlaser.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum