Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat please tell me your not right again.....Sandra Bland cop indicted

+3
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

2seaoat

Think of Olympic figure skating. You do not get a gold medal if you fail the required procedures on the first day no matter how great the second day is.

We most certainly have the right to express our opinion that an officer is acting unconstitutionally. That discussion ends when the officer believes officer safety is involved. The office has admitted that there was no officer safety issues when he claimed he was asking her to leave the car to sign the citation. He not only lied, but he foreclosed the opportunity to skate the next day and medal.

I have firmly held my position on a traffic stop and have suggested that I be arrested because I would not sign a citation. I did not get arrested. The officer admitted he was bored when he stopped me, and he lied on the speed I was traveling. I did not even have to go to court. They threw the ticket out and when my lawyer called me the officer knew my school teacher wife heard and saw the entire incident and was encouraging the officer to go ahead to take me to jail so she could take the kids home and put them in jail because she saw my speed, and heard him say he was bored when he stopped us. It did not help the officer when he called in the information we heard the dispatcher respond.....oh that is Seaoat and I know him he is a really good guy, and when I told him I cannot wait to see the judge in bond call......he is going to love this arrest. I went home that night without signing the citation and not going to jail because a citizen stood up for being an American. Now if the same thing happens anywhere in America......I think we are going to see officers being less combative with citizens and more professionally deescalating traffic stops. Thoreau talked about Civil disobedience.....this is different from physical confrontation. It means standing up for what is right, which is risky in post cell phone America. Everyday it is becoming less risky.

Vikingwoman

I don't know where you read he said there was no officer safety involved. I read where he said there was besides if he believed he gave a lawful command which is under the law of his state, he didn't lie and didn't have to lie. You're simply FOS, Oatie, like you were in the Martin case and the Commissioner's case and several others I can't remember now.
Nuff said.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Think of Olympic figure skating.   You do not get a gold medal if you fail the required procedures on the first day no matter how great the second day is.

We most certainly have the right to express our opinion that an officer is acting unconstitutionally.   That discussion ends when the officer believes officer safety is involved.   The office has admitted that there was no officer safety issues when he claimed he was asking her to leave the car to sign the citation.   He not only lied, but he foreclosed the opportunity to skate the next day and medal.  

I have firmly held my position on a traffic stop and have suggested that I be arrested because I would not sign a citation.   I did not get arrested.  The officer admitted he was bored when he stopped me, and he lied on the speed I was traveling.   I did not even have to go to court.   They threw the ticket out and when my lawyer called me the officer knew my school teacher wife heard and saw the entire incident and was encouraging the officer to go ahead to take me to jail so she could take the kids home and put them in jail because she saw my speed, and heard him say he was bored when he stopped us.   It did not help the officer when he called in the information we heard the dispatcher respond.....oh that is Seaoat and I know him he is a really good guy, and when I told him I cannot wait to see the judge in bond call......he is going to love this arrest.   I went home that night without signing the citation and not going to jail because a citizen stood up for being an American.   Now if the same thing happens anywhere in America......I think we are going to see officers being less combative with citizens and more professionally deescalating traffic stops.  Thoreau talked about Civil disobedience.....this is different from physical confrontation.  It means standing up for what is right, which is risky in post cell phone America.   Everyday it is becoming less risky.

Standing up for being an American citizen means calling cops "f***ing pussies" and kicking them. LOL! LOL!

I will agree the publicity from cases like these are good for changing the way cops treat citizens.

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 1/11/2016, 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Think of Olympic figure skating.   You do not get a gold medal if you fail the required procedures on the first day no matter how great the second day is.

We most certainly have the right to express our opinion that an officer is acting unconstitutionally.   That discussion ends when the officer believes officer safety is involved.   The office has admitted that there was no officer safety issues when he claimed he was asking her to leave the car to sign the citation.   He not only lied, but he foreclosed the opportunity to skate the next day and medal.  

I have firmly held my position on a traffic stop and have suggested that I be arrested because I would not sign a citation.   I did not get arrested.  The officer admitted he was bored when he stopped me, and he lied on the speed I was traveling.   I did not even have to go to court.   They threw the ticket out and when my lawyer called me the officer knew my school teacher wife heard and saw the entire incident and was encouraging the officer to go ahead to take me to jail so she could take the kids home and put them in jail because she saw my speed, and heard him say he was bored when he stopped us.   It did not help the officer when he called in the information we heard the dispatcher respond.....oh that is Seaoat and I know him he is a really good guy, and when I told him I cannot wait to see the judge in bond call......he is going to love this arrest.   I went home that night without signing the citation and not going to jail because a citizen stood up for being an American.   Now if the same thing happens anywhere in America......I think we are going to see officers being less combative with citizens and more professionally deescalating traffic stops.  Thoreau talked about Civil disobedience.....this is different from physical confrontation.  It means standing up for what is right, which is risky in post cell phone America.   Everyday it is becoming less risky.

Your post, again, is as as relevant at your first line, as usual.  You need to catch up.  There have not been compulsories in figure skating since the 80's.

There was no pass or fail in the compulsories.  They were scored same as the short and long program.  So they could do less than perfect the first day and win the gold medal.

The skaters had reached a degree of excellence that the judges could no longer tell one figure "8" from another.

Yes, I learned to figure skate in Miami for a required PE credit in college. Honestly I was surprised how much I learned and how accomplished I became. It was also great with the lady skaters. I was tall, strong and stable. I knew enough to make them look spectacular though I was never good enough to accomplish anything complex. It was a tremendous amount of fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum