Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sandra Bland family settles 1.9 million wrongful death suit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Right again.......Dreams wrong again.......go to the sting operation and see why I am right on that thread........quit spitting into the wind........there are moral choices we each have to make.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://abc13.com/news/sandra-blands-family-says-civil-suit-settled-for-$19m/1512442/

She should never have been detained.

2seaoat

I miss T. He was the most vocal forum member on the fallacy of Police State America. We have a broken down criminal justice system which has gone from Andy protecting his community from real dangers, to Barney making everything a crime and going Barney all over America.

The thing that scares me more than anything is how sheep like Americans have become. The tail is wagging the dog. I am so sick and tired of Barney. I am so sick and tired of Americans taking Barney seriously......have we lost our collective minds. Enough. We need to end the war on drugs. We need to eliminate criminal fines from funding police departments. Police budgets should be line budgets with not ONE DIME from the enforcement of our laws. All criminal fines and forfeitures should go directly into the each State's education funds. We need politicians like Joe Biden being a good old boy talking about adding more Police and fire. We need patriots who want to talk about freedom and liberty in America, and taking the yoke of big government spending off the American economy. This insanity has to stop, but sadly as T said......we have become sheep. I probably will be spending a night in jail in the future when dealing with the arrogance of the police state......just a handful of brave citizens can change this country. It does not have to be Presidential candidates, and it can be a local citizen showing up at village, city, and county meetings and when it is time for the public to address the board to speak. I have for years, and twenty years ago when I started pointing out the insanity of the drug war and the harm it was doing to America I was considered a radical Republican cost cutter who did not like fireman or police.......911 has been milked to increase budgets without a scintilla of proof that the same is not harmful to society as we fill jails with non violent offenders and are fighting fires like we did in 1899......we need to invest in alternative small government footprints which protect citizens rights and run government more efficiently.....once the core of the Republican Party.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My father was a Democrat and a member of the Knights of Columbus, the Elks Lodge, and the Business Roundtable. I lost him in 1985, but I believe he stayed a Democrat throughout his life. If Republicans really expect to come back, the leadership needs to become more pro-small-business and less corporate. We need a reversal of the Citizens United decision and a return to a localized economy...and so much more, but that would be a start. Instead, we're looking at a merger between Bayer and Monsanto. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

2seaoat

Fox News attacked this woman, people here attacked this woman, and in the end one more life lost to hate. No amount of money will fix this. People who believed that police officer was correct have a cancer in their soul. Until that is cured, America will never find a path to sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum