Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eric Holder Involved in Armed Takeover of ROTC Building

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Former top cop was not prosecuted for the illegal takeover at Columbia University

http://www.infowars.com/eric-holder-involved-in-armed-takeover-of-rotc-building/

The former Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, participated in the armed takeover of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters at Columbia University in 1970.

Holder admitted participating in the takeover, according to the Daily Caller.

“I was among a large group of students who felt strongly about the way we thought the world should be, and we weren’t afraid to make our opinions heard,” Holder said during Columbia’s 2009 commencement exercises. “I did not take a final exam until my junior year at Columbia—we were on strike every time finals seemed to roll around—but we ran out of issues by that third year.

“[S]everal of us took one of our concerns — that black students needed a designated space to gather on campus—to the Dean [of Freshmen]’office. This being Columbia, we proceeded to occupy that office.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum