Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eric Holder has to go

+3
stormwatch89
knothead
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Eric Holder has to go Empty Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 12:50 am

2seaoat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgh2dFngFsg&noredirect=1

He goes or some of his supervisors who participated in the lynch mob of this young man. Chris Dodd and the corrupt Wall Street and Hollywood money thought they could take down the internet......this young man won.....so they threw justice and prosecutorial discretion out the window.....and they lynched this 26 year old man.....no different than if Eric was holding the rope.

2Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 1:34 am

2seaoat

Not one wall street hack or bankster has found a jail cell because of the theft of 6 trillion dollars, yet they go after the kid who put a hurt on Hollywood and Wall street.........all the political nonsense about guns at the border....that was simple incompetence......this prosecution of Aaron Swartz was a political murder to send a chilling warning to all others who get in the way of the control of the internet.....and the profit from such control. Eric Holder prosecutes no crooks from wall street, cozies up to Dodd's buddies from Hollywood as huge campaign contributions pour into the President's reelection, and what was the price.....threatening a 35 year sentence.......congressional hearing is too kind.......let some folks who were part of this go through what they put this kid through.....how about 35 years for prosecutorial misconduct?

3Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 2:11 am

2seaoat

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/aaron-swartz-death-fuels-mit-probe-white-house/story?id=18210596

4Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 7:32 am

I guess I'll just be happy that you have a line out there somewhere that limits govt... holder danced across it long ago for me.

5Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 8:57 am

2seaoat

The line crossing for me is that we are going on five years since crimes were committed against the American people in the funny money mortgage collapse, and not one of these bastards have been prosecuted by the Attorney General. Pap in his ring of fire has been hinting that Holder and the Justice department is in Wall Street and the Bankster's back pocket with the zero prosecutions. I guess a poor man can steal a radio, and get three years in jail......but 1000's of wall street executives can hatch a plan to defraud the American public.....hell the world.......and not one of these folks finds the crosshair of a prosecutor's discretion.

Yet, a 26 year old kid who single handed brought a stop to SOPA and its predecessors from being rammed through, posts a scholarly database on MIT's network and they prosecute him seeking 35 years.......

Each of us need to understand what happened in this case and act. I am a Republican, and some may argue that this is just more of the piling on on Eric Holder for political gain.....please listen to the UTUBE and you decide if this was piling on, or is this recognition that Eric Holder has to go.

6Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 9:35 am

Holder needs to be kicked to the curb for too many reasons to list here. His utter contempt for the rule of law, Congress, and anything that might negatively impact his boyfriend Obama has proven him incapable of holding any position in government.

Eric Holder has to go Eric-holder-idiot1

7Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 10:28 am

2seaoat

Holder needs to be kicked to the curb for too many reasons to list here. His utter contempt for the rule of law, Congress, and anything that might negatively impact his boyfriend Obama has proven him incapable of holding any position in government.

I have been fair to the President even though I have never voted for him, but he has the blood of this kid on his hands if he does not recognize that his Hollywood fund raisers did not come at a price. Hollywood wants to monetize the internet and have the government enforce the non commercial and innocent use of material. Instead of this nation working to free up material and make the same available to every child in America, they wanted to have the ability to have the government come in to a website, and take the same off line.....even if it might have been only one story, or one paragraph which may have innocently contained copyrighted material.....this clever method of censoring the internet, and therein destroying the same had one person who was bright enough to explain to others the risk of this backdoor to enslavement......and they killed that kid by prosecutorial abuse, and the buck stops on the President's desk, and on Eric Holder's desk. All the other attacks on Holder are mostly other special interests trying to compromise his ability to prosecute their stealing of America, but has justice sunk so low that the highest bidder can buy our prosecutors, and a 26 year old genius can be crushed because he took on the big boyz.......it is time for every person to send an email.....Aaron Swartz is his name, and he died for you and I to remain free. They are shutting down our newspapers......they feverishly working to shut down and control the internet, and when they come to get you.....it will be too late because there will be nobody left. This was the last straw.

8Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 10:37 am

knothead

knothead

A compelling and profound story. I had no clue until now so thanks SO for posting this link . . . .

9Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 10:44 am

knothead wrote:A compelling and profound story. I had no clue until now so thanks SO for posting this link . . . .

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t5202-internet-pioneer-and-information-activist-takes-his-own-life

10Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 10:47 am

nochain wrote:Holder needs to be kicked to the curb for too many reasons to list here. His utter contempt for the rule of law, Congress, and anything that might negatively impact his boyfriend Obama has proven him incapable of holding any position in government.

Eric Holder has to go Eric-holder-idiot1

Holder got a new lease on life (politically) when the sheep re-elected the cowh

11Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:04 am

2seaoat

He is done. As long as a Justice Department can be bought and paid for by Hollywood.......we are not longer a free nation.....people understand what the justice department did to this genius who was fighting for access to information for every person, and when they crushed him.....they sealed their fate. Eric Holder has to go.

12Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:13 am

2seaoat wrote:He is done. As long as a Justice Department can be bought and paid for by Hollywood.......we are not longer a free nation.....people understand what the justice department did to this genius who was fighting for access to information for every person, and when they crushed him.....they sealed their fate. Eric Holder has to go.

Just a reminder for all those that support(ed) the cowh....His promise was a TRANSPARENT government conducted in the light in front of the American people...no more behind closed door deals and no more the way business had been conducted in the past!...Those that supported the first time it's understandable to be fooled but the second time truly identified the real fools...he had a record and we were all warned...Rights just keep disappearing and yet there are many that are content because they feel the government/country somehow owes them....

13Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:13 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Eric Holder should never have been.

14Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:18 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't see Obama firing him and everything I've seen and read recently indicates that he's staying on.

15Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:19 am

stormwatch89 wrote:Eric Holder should never have been.

But......he is and there are far too many that simply don't care!...As long as unemployment is extended...more disabilities... more food stamps..free cell phones...children can live at home with benefits until 26...and FREE healthcare the base of the demoocrat party is bought and paid for....

16Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:22 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

newswatcher wrote:

But......he is and there are far too many that simply don't care!...As long as unemployment is extended...more disabilities... more food stamps..free cell phones...children can live at home with benefits until 26...and FREE healthcare the base of the demoocrat party is bought and paid for....

That would be described as "THE PROBLEM"

Agreed.

17Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:28 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Agreed.

If not TRUE it would be funny.....Today being a radical means...Working...pay taxes...LEGALLY possessing firearm(s)....being a law abiding citizen....believing in the Constitution....supporting the concept that government is and has had a spending problem for far too long...and finally thinking that those that are ABLE and chose not to work are a strain on society...When the mayor of NYC can outlaw certain sizes of softdrinks isn't that truly an illustration of government abuse?...

18Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:31 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

newswatcher wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Agreed.

If not TRUE it would be funny.....Today being a radical means...Working...pay taxes...LEGALLY possessing firearm(s)....being a law abiding citizen....believing in the Constitution....supporting the concept that government is and has had a spending problem for far too long...and finally thinking that those that are ABLE and chose not to work are a strain on society...When the mayor of NYC can outlaw certain sizes of softdrinks isn't that truly an illustration of government abuse?...

That neatly describes what we are becoming, if we're not already there.

Kudos for describing it, Shame on us for allowing it.

19Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:35 am

2seaoat

The problem is that those who have waged a campaign against Holder are special interests who will gain by the AG office not being vigilant, but when 26 year old kids basically who have dedicated their lives to the people of this country get targeted by prosecutorial discretion which may be based on how big the Hollywood contributions were......that is a different animal.

I do not care about the former attempts to slander the man, because even then the story was not about guns.....it was why was this AG not prosecuting Wall Street and the Banksters for the frauds committed on this nation. Now, with the abuse of Aaron Swartz and his ultimate death.....these bastards do not think that the public can see the obvious. They can hide behind the partisan attacks on Holder while continuing to do their dirty deeds for those who bought and paid for justice. Nope....Eric Holder has to go.

20Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:40 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, I don't think he's going anywhere. He doesn't have to go unless he quits or is fired.

21Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 11:49 am

2seaoat

I think these young people who stopped SOPA are a force to be reckoned. I think there is going to be a growing movement which will shake the foundation of every petty shill for wall street, banksters, and Hollywood. This time it will not be a political attack against Holder.....it will be the truth......and justice will prevail. Eric Holder has to go.

22Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 1:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I think these young people who stopped SOPA are a force to be reckoned. I think there is going to be a growing movement which will shake the foundation of every petty shill for wall street, banksters, and Hollywood. This time it will not be a political attack against Holder.....it will be the truth......and justice will prevail. Eric Holder has to go.

There IS such a movement...it's called Occupy, which was ridiculed by many members of this forum (and the PNJ forum) for speaking out against injustice.

I agree that Eric Holder is a sorry excuse for AG.

23Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 1:50 pm

It really bothers me that our government is nothin but a bunch of crooks who will never see jail time.. Evil or Very Mad

24Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 1:51 pm

2seaoat

I agree that Eric Holder is a sorry excuse for AG.

I was tolerant of his lackluster performance because I thought most of the attacks were coordinated political attack, but this man has been MIA in his prosecution of the Banksters and Wall Street. The death Of Aaron Swartz sealed the deal for me. Eric Holder has to go.

25Eric Holder has to go Empty Re: Eric Holder has to go 1/15/2013, 1:55 pm

2seaoat

It really bothers me that our government is nothin but a bunch of crooks who will never see jail time.. Evil or Very Mad

I am praying that they have finally gone too far, and average people will begin to realize that we are not powerless against these bastards. The overcharging and subsequent death of Aaron Swartz is going to be like a historic martyr......people are going to understand and rally. The abuse by the AG office for political purpose, and the making of this kid a sacrificial lamb.....a kid who dedicated his life to us when he could have been rich, fat, and comfortable is simply too painful to get my arms around it right now. I am pissed. Eric Holder has to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum