Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eric Holder today........I am feeling the Senate love

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The keystone cops continue the comedy.

Sal

Sal

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

2seaoat

I used to think that stupid was something a normal human being would try to avoid. However, these antics appeal to the lowest levels of intelligence, but beyond that there is a factor of the intelligence of the people who are propagating the bizarre policies. Blow up the country, and allow the Oligarchy complete direct control without interference from government. Stupid is people who fall for propaganda and vote against their interests.

This prosecutor actually could make both sides of the aisle happy......it will not make the oligarchy, banksters, and wall street happy.......silly me.....I get it now.

2seaoat

C gets civil rights.....nah.....it is politics in Washington.......Nope. The pattern is simple. Show no respect to black politicians......dog whistle is blown......everybody gets it.....Is this woman being treated fairly? Is there a racial component in this unfairness....you bet. blow the dog whistle John, and claim it is by accident.

2seaoat

The dog whistle lynching of Loretta.......nothing overt anymore, but the message sent.....if you are a black politician.....do not expect fairness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiyQFG6uHgg

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:The dog whistle lynching of Loretta.......nothing overt anymore, but the message sent.....if you are a black politician.....do not expect fairness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiyQFG6uHgg

Horrific . . . . and we decry the barbarism in the ME . . . . it is right here in the good ole USA baby!!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:I used to think that stupid was something a normal human being would try to avoid.  However, these antics appeal to the lowest levels of intelligence, but beyond that there is a factor of the intelligence of the people who are propagating the bizarre policies.  Blow up the country, and allow the Oligarchy complete direct control without interference from government.  Stupid is people who fall for propaganda and vote against their interests.  

This prosecutor actually could make both sides of the aisle happy......it will not make the oligarchy, banksters, and wall street happy.......silly me.....I get it now.

I agree with you completely about what is happening. Cries for "just get government get out of the way!", etc. are nothing more than a cry to let the Oligarchs run the country unfettered. That is a really bad, bad idea. Government regs are the only thing that lets us breathe the air and drink (most) of the water. It is truly short sighted.

However, we must admit that all the things the R's have done such as taking over state governments, redrawing district lines, etc. is actually working for them. The progressives need to get in gear and fight back. This quote is terribly true.

No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.

H. L. Mencken

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/hlmencke134033.html#513VF1sti56eQG50.99

2seaoat

It used to be main street Republicans had small businesses, belonged to the local country club, had higher incomes than average Americans, were higher educated, and were upper middle class. They did not live in gated communities, but supported their community and depended on the entire community prospering and lived seamlessly with the very workers who made their business work. This Yankee pragmatism was the heart of the Republican Party while the hateful Dixiecrats who had a system of Jim Crow which had a different paradigm of exploitation was the heart of the democratic Party. As the video shows the racial hatred which just 100 years ago allowed these lynching. It was the Oligarchies clever combination of the the Nixon Southern Strategy which had the Dixiecrats in mass become the Republican Party of the South which cleverly divided American economic interests and allowed unforeseen exploitation and wealth shifting from that former middle class to the 1%, and further exploiting not with Jim Crow but dog whistle politics black and minority Americans. We are dealing with evil. There are no clean hands in this delay in confirmation. Dick Durbin has hit the nail on the head.

2seaoat

147 DAYS AND COUNTING!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum