Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The United States has wasted hundreds of billions of borrowed dollars on Afghanistan for 14 years and now the Taliban and Al Qaeda are taking it over again.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I no longer have any confidence in this fucked up government to do anything right.  And it doesn't amount to shit which one of these bozos is in the white house,  the one now or the one in my avatar.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I no longer have any confidence in this fucked up government to do anything right.  And it doesn't amount to shit which one of these bozos is in the white house,  the one now or the one in my avatar.

Identical to what happened in Iraq and exactly what Conservatives forecast.

In the same speech semi-retired President Obama announced the "surge" in Afghanistan, he announced his pull out date.

BRILLIANT military strategist!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We should have exited Afghanistan years ago. What strategic interests are in that shithole country? Well, they do have about 1 billion barrels of recoverable oil, and supposedly the Russians discovered trillions of $$ worth of rare-earth elements.

Alexander the Great invaded Afghanistan and could not subdue the Afghans.

The British invaded Afghanistan and could not subdue the Afghans.

The Soviets invaded Afghanistan and could not subdue the Afghans.

And it is supposed to be different for us?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

John McCain was right.  This government will be Rasslin with Ragheads for the next 100 years.

http://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-44389620091202?irpc=932

"I would kill to win a nobel peace prize" Obama 2009

2seaoat

I had a friend who lived there in the early seventies for a year, and spent two weeks with Senator Percy and his family in what was a beautiful and peaceful country. Americans were welcome guests and the country was beautiful with friendly people and a proud culture. Sometimes the easy answer is the best answer. Leave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum