Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does Obama's trade of the Taliban Five do for Afghanistan as our allies?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Pat Buchanan said it best:

Consider the damage this debacle has been done.

Our Afghan allies believe that, to retrieve one of our own, we dealt behind their backs with the enemy, at their expense.

Are they not right?

In return for one U.S. soldier, we traded five hardened Taliban commanders and killers. Their release has proven both a moral and military victory for our enemies, and a moral defeat for our friends.

When we are gone from Afghanistan, the Kabul government we leave behind will have to deal with the consequences of what we did.

Second, the trade of the Taliban Five for Bergdahl has ignited a firestorm in the United States, polarized the American people further, proven a political fiasco for the president and caused a diplomatic nightmare during his trip to Europe to shore up our NATO allies.

Today, circulating around Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Middle East, is a Taliban video of the prisoner exchange, where the Islamist fighters are handing over a pale and nervous American to our troops, and warning him never to return again or face death.

Then the video shows the American helicopter flying away.

2seaoat

Are they not right?

Nope.....next question.

You are the most sickening apologist I have ever seen. That you can infer some advantage for us here is delusional.

You and your ilk and your family should be so fortunate someday to experience their hospitality and justice.

no stress

no stress

Even Diane Feinstein commented that she was surprised at the illegal procedure that Obama used to make this trade happen.

yep

and Obama should be removed from office for this. He is a traitor.

no stress

no stress

What does Obama's trade of the Taliban Five do for Afghanistan as our allies? 10345711

2seaoat

I have a question.  Where was the man who is alleged to be the man in the picture when it was time for a trial to adjudicate this alleged dangerous man.  Last time I checked there was not trial, and the president has been blocked by congress to bring the detainees back to a federal prison in Illinois and face charges.

Could you imagine having German and Japanese prisoners in a prison in Cuba ten years after the war ended in 1945.   If you think about the cruelty and torture of Americans by the Japanese, and you realize how few were determined war criminals, let alone jailed for over a year......ten years in jail, and some try to make the President out as the bad guy......nope.....the wears the white hat, and hopefully this shameful stain on America can be removed with the trials and sentencing of those detainees.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:I have a question.  Where was the man who is alleged to be the man in the picture when it was time for a trial to adjudicate this alleged dangerous man.  Last time I checked there was not trial, and the president has been blocked by congress to bring the detainees back to a federal prison in Illinois and face charges.

Could you imagine having German and Japanese prisoners in a prison in Cuba ten years after the war ended in 1945.   If you think about the cruelty and torture of Americans by the Japanese, and you realize how few were determined war criminals, let alone jailed for over a year......ten years in jail, and some try to make the President out as the bad guy......nope.....the wears the white hat, and hopefully this shameful stain on America can be removed with the trials and sentencing of those detainees.
Alleged? Goddamn man are you blind? Maybe he has a twin...yeah that's it.

no stress

no stress

What does Obama's trade of the Taliban Five do for Afghanistan as our allies? 10401411

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Gunz wrote:What does Obama's trade of the Taliban Five do for Afghanistan as our allies? 10401411

Why should we trade a political leader of either party for a marine who's so dumb he can't read road signs on the approach to the Mexican border?

Reality!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Gunz wrote:What does Obama's trade of the Taliban Five do for Afghanistan as our allies? 10345711

We know how Mr. Obama handled the Bergdahl prisoner exchange. How would YOU have handled it?

Remember, no charges have yet been filed against Bergdahl for desertion or treason, etc.

So, just what would you have done in Obama's shoes?

I expect we'll hear hours of crickets before this dude replies!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

No doubt about it, with these five free our chances to win in Afghanistan are markedly reduced .... LOL

no stress

no stress

I would have gone about it legally, through Congress.

2seaoat

As Bill Mahr has said......we have turned them into X men with special powers.....the utter stupidity of the entire discussion is beyond reproach......we will release all the detainees at some point, unless after trial life is a sentence.........the release is just the beginning....the war is over, and like those who want to keep the military industrial complex humming, our leaving Afghanastan will be a showing of weakness and surrender......nonsense.......Bin Laden is dead. Now it is time to take care of Americans.

2seaoat

Yep congress can pass all the laws they want to but they cannot impede the constitutional power of the commander in chief......Cry crocidile tears.....The commander in chief acted and returned one of our service men. End of story.

2seaoat wrote:

Yep congress can pass all the laws they want to but they cannot impede the constitutional power of the commander in chief......Cry crocidile tears.....The commander in chief acted and returned one of our service men.  End of story.

Amazing how you lick the commie in chiefs ass daily. Your head is so far up his ass your probably hoping to suck him off to.  I love you 

Hail the dicktator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he let 5 high ranking terrorist leaders free into the public and made the evil America just a little bit more unsafe.

You must be so proud, bet you jizzed a little when he did that.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have a question.  Where was the man who is alleged to be the man in the picture when it was time for a trial to adjudicate this alleged dangerous man.  Last time I checked there was not trial, and the president has been blocked by congress to bring the detainees back to a federal prison in Illinois and face charges.

Once again, this is 2014

They did not rob a filling station.

Even you don't believe the bile you spew anymore defending President Barack Hussein Obama. It is now just a game for you.

by 2seaoat Today at 12:36 pm
I have a question. Where was the man who is alleged to be the man in the picture when it was time for a trial to adjudicate this alleged dangerous man. Last time I checked there was not trial, and the president has been blocked by congress to bring the detainees back to a federal prison in Illinois and face charges.

Could you imagine having German and Japanese prisoners in a prison in Cuba ten years after the war ended in 1945. If you think about the cruelty and torture of Americans by the Japanese, and you realize how few were determined war criminals, let alone jailed for over a year......ten years in jail, and some try to make the President out as the bad guy......nope.....the wears the white hat, and hopefully this shameful stain on America can be removed with the trials and sentencing of those detainees.
-----
Uh Seaoat, when did the war in Afghanistan end ? We are still fighting it contrary to popular belief.

by 2seaoat Today at 2:28 pm

Yep congress can pass all the laws they want to but they cannot impede the constitutional power of the commander in chief......Cry crocidile tears.....The commander in chief acted and returned one of our service men. End of story.
-----
Only a moron trades a private first class (which is what Bergdahl was when he deserted ) for five generals of the opposition forces.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

Yep congress can pass all the laws they want to but they cannot impede the constitutional power of the commander in chief......Cry crocidile tears.....The commander in chief acted and returned one of our service men.  End of story.

Amazing how you lick the commie in chiefs ass daily. Your head is so far up his ass your probably hoping to suck him off to.  I love you 

Hail the dicktator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he let 5 high ranking terrorist leaders free into the public and made the evil America just a little bit more unsafe.

You must be so proud, bet you jizzed a little when he did that.

What's with all the sexual innuendos? I guess disgusting just comes naturally to you. Your Mama must be so proud ...

2seaoat

The war is over. What tactical goals are we trying to achieve. None. We are withdrawing. We will be out by the end of the year. If somebody thinks a moron would trade five people who were going to be released anyway.......I guess this none story can fill the void in folks brains........but honestly this is not a game as Mr. Markle suggests.....It is simply engaging one's brain and not being manipulated by propaganda. The President acted within his constitutional power as commander in chief and got our soldier home......seems pretty simple to me. As to these supermen we released.....as Bill Mahr said.....if they were so fricking awesome and scary.....how did they get caught.

Sorry, the Taliban are some nasty folks who will return to power in parts of Afghanastan.......those same nasty folks were our best friends earlier when they were fighting the Russians, and our need to interact within them might happen again in a hundred years......how fricking stupid do you have to be to be spoon fed this chit. We are leaving........see ya!

Markle

Markle

#ff0000]"Wordslinger"]No doubt about it, with these five free our chances to win in Afghanistan are markedly reduced .... LOL [/quote]

Never surprised watching your vivid, eager display of anti-Americanism...and then LAUGH about it.

Your logo:

What does Obama's trade of the Taliban Five do for Afghanistan as our allies? Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Only an idiot would really think we got the best possible return in releasing those five extreme islamic terrorists.

It's as if he has no idea at all about how to negotiate or make deals... he probably never even played monopoly.

It was probably considered an evil capitalist propaganda tool in his circles.

2seaoat

Only an idiot would really think we got the best possible return in releasing those five extreme islamic terrorists.

Let me see if you understand the difference. Those folks fought the Russians when they invaded their country. Those extreme islamic terrorist were our allies. The Russians left and we decided to invade their country chasing Al Queda. They now hate us like they hated the Russians. They never exported terrorism to America. They lived in relative peace from the international global politics.

So now we create this illusion. That the Taliban was responsible for 911, they were not. They were our former ally. However, when returning their folks for our soldier, we have the brilliance of a forum member concluding he could have gotten a better deal, and that our President never played monopoly........I love this place.........I have to search High and low in the world I occupy to find such stupidity.....I get it free here. Please keep telling me how bad this deal was.........I bet there were people who told the Yankees they made a terrible trade for Ruth.....said something like......I bet the owner of the Yankees never played monopoly and that only an idiot would make the trade.....yep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum