Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russian Air Force in Syria has destroyed about 2,000 tankers used by the Islamists

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/russian-intel-spots-12000-oil-tankers-trucks-on-turkey-iraq-border-general-staff/

The Russian Air Force in Syria has destroyed about 2,000 tankers used by the Islamists for oil transportation. In the last week, Russian warplanes eliminated 17 convoys of oil tankers and a number of installations used by terrorists for oil extraction and processing.

The Russian Air Force’s effective strikes in Syria have forced the terrorists to look for new routes for crude oil transportation. Today, tankers loaded with oil in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor province, under Islamic State control, are moving towards the Iraqi border in the direction of Zakho and Mosul.

“However, despite a considerable diversion, the finishing point of the trafficking route remains Turkey,” Rudskoy said.

Gosh... that doesn't sound very green friendly. I bet putin gets a firm talking to at the next climate meeting.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Gosh... that doesn't sound very green friendly. I bet putin gets a firm talking to at the next climate meeting.

The climate change movement will likely try to eliminate war. Lots of CO2 emissions associated with the industrial production making weapons, as well as in their expenditure in combat.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Gosh... that doesn't sound very green friendly. I bet putin gets a firm talking to at the next climate meeting.

The climate change movement will likely try to eliminate war. Lots of CO2 emissions associated with the industrial production making weapons, as well as in their expenditure in combat.

Not everything they wish to achieve bothers me. There's no doubt that the influence of man has caused harm to both species and environment. But that's also nature... as it was to countless human species and "tribes" offset through time. What I most detest are the extreme elements that are riding the movement... and the fearmongering. Some are monied and could easily profit from this as well as war... but the others are really interested in human control... right down to population and food control... a sorted powerful group.

It could well end up that human influence that recycled captured co2 saved the planet. 180 ppm could've been near a negative threshold. The cambrian explosion of diversity of life took place at much higher levels. In the last thousand years we've gone from the medieval warming period (just as warm as today... if not hotter) to the mini ice age (can you imagine a year without summer)... to the thirties (which without data manipulation was hotter than today). I could go on and on and have here... there are simply too many variables... not to mention unknowns (atmospheric particulate dynamics... certainly not settled science... co2 may have a maximum absorption). The sun and even water are MUCH bigger drivers of temperature... hell even methane is more significant.

2seaoat

The Russian Ruble has followed the price of oil. Any reduction of the supply is a win for Russia.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well since ISIS is financing it's caliphate with stolen oil and antiquities sold through Turkey I can imagine Turkey might need to shoot down lots more Russian planes...There's a lot of money in play especially with America/ CIA as the major benefactor of ISIS.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Russian Air Force in Syria has destroyed about 2,000 tankers used by the Islamists

If that's the case then I wouldn't want to be inside one of these Moscow skyscrapers.  Especially that tall one on the left.  And it's not so much that I would worry about what the ragheads would do to it.  I'd be more worried about Putin pulling a Dick Cheney on us and doing a controlled demolition on it and then blaming that on the ragheads to give him an excuse to invade and occupy Turkey.  With the help of that feller seen in the avatar photo.

Russian Air Force in Syria has destroyed about 2,000 tankers used by the Islamists Moscow10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum