Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who thinks Iran was responsible for the attacks on 2 tankers in the Gulf of Oman?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/iran-slams-us-calls-claims-of-tanker-attackseconomic-terrorism/2019/06/14/b94c1ece-8e16-11e9-b6f4-033356502dce_story.html?utm_term=.1590ecf83f11

zsomething

I honestly don't know. It could be Iran... and then again, it could be some bullshit. That's the problem with having an administration that lies about everything -- if something legit were to show up, you still can't trust that it's legit.

Dubya was bad enough about this with his bullshit "WMD in Iraq" thing. I knew that one was hogwash because the material in question has a half-life that had already been passed a long time ago -- even if Saddam had been hoarding them, they'd have been ineffective by the time we went after them. Even I knew about that and I'm no expert on the subject, so I was surprised anybody bought that.

And Trump has even less credibility than Dubya. And by a long shot. Dubya at least had a Colin Powell, who misled people but had, up to that point, been trustworthy. Trump has... nobody. Absolutely nobody anymore who's trustworthy in the least. He's got a bunch of Kellyanne Conways.

So even if Iran did do this -- which is possible, though I doubt it -- it's still going to look like some "Gulf of Tonkin" snowjob. We don't have actual leadership in this country at the moment... we've just got a criminal cartel heading things up, a gutless Republican party hoping they get away with aiding-and-abetting stuff that they know is wrong because they know their base are idiots and they're afraid to do otherwise, and then a bunch of Dems who don't know if impeaching is a good move or not. Which is wishy-washy, but I gotta admit I'm kind of the same way. I want a chance for Trump to get voted out, because even though he definitely should be impeached, I don't want to give his crazy base a chance to think that something's been "stolen" from them. I think it's best for the country that they see that most of the population is not on their side and that the American people reject them. Otherwise they'll always have excuses for Trump. They'll elect another idiot, anyway, because that's what the conservative base is now -- a nasty, stupid talk-radio audience who have no idea how government actually works and have been trained for a diet of nothing but red meat. All that motivates 'em is hating Democrats. Not sure how the country will move forward from that, but voting Trump out would probably be a better step than impeachment. Although, again, impeachment is definitely warranted, so... agh. Who knows?

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:I honestly don't know.  It could be Iran... and then again, it could be some bullshit.  That's the problem with having an administration that lies about everything -- if something legit were to show up, you still can't trust that it's legit.  

Dubya was bad enough about this with his bullshit "WMD in Iraq" thing.  I knew that one was hogwash because the material in question has a half-life that had already been passed a long time ago -- even if Saddam had been hoarding them, they'd have been ineffective by the time we went after them.  Even I knew about that and I'm no expert on the subject, so I was surprised anybody bought that.

And Trump has even less credibility than Dubya.  And by a long shot.  Dubya at least had a Colin Powell, who misled people but had, up to that point, been trustworthy.  Trump has... nobody.  Absolutely nobody anymore who's trustworthy in the least.  He's got a bunch of Kellyanne Conways.

So even if Iran did do this -- which is possible, though I doubt it -- it's still going to look like some "Gulf of Tonkin" snowjob.  We don't have actual leadership in this country at the moment... we've just got a criminal cartel heading things up, a gutless Republican party hoping they get away with aiding-and-abetting stuff that they know is wrong because they know their base are idiots and they're afraid to do otherwise, and then a bunch of Dems who don't know if impeaching is a good move or not.   Which is wishy-washy, but I gotta admit I'm kind of the same way.  I want a chance for Trump to get voted out, because even though he definitely should be impeached, I don't want to give his crazy base a chance to think that something's been "stolen" from them.  I think it's best for the country that they see that most of the population is not on their side and that the American people reject them.  Otherwise they'll always have excuses for Trump.   They'll elect another idiot, anyway, because that's what the conservative base is now -- a nasty, stupid talk-radio audience who have no idea how government actually works and have been trained for  a diet of nothing but red meat.  All that motivates 'em is hating Democrats.  Not sure how the country will move forward from that, but voting Trump out would probably be a better step than impeachment.   Although, again, impeachment is definitely warranted, so... agh.   Who knows?  

So what if he is voted out? What's going to keep his crazy base from screaming FRAUD AT POLLS! Just saying.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

We don't know at this point. Whoever is behind the attacks on the tankers, the administration will spin it however they want to suit whatever ends they feel best serves their interests.

The hope is that the incident doesn't become the germ of a new march to war. I'm waiting for the MSM to resort to their red and black war-like backgrounds with banners reading: MARCH TO WAR?? COUNTDOWN TO INVASION? and all that military-industrial complex propaganda. Then we'll know we are in trouble and that it's time to hit the streets in protest, again.

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:We don't know at this point. Whoever is behind the attacks on the tankers, the administration will spin it however they want to suit whatever ends they feel best serves their interests.

The hope is that the incident doesn't become the germ of a new march to war. I'm waiting for the MSM to resort to their red and black war-like backgrounds with banners reading: MARCH TO WAR?? COUNTDOWN TO INVASION? and all that military-industrial complex propaganda. Then we'll know we are in trouble and that it's time to hit the streets in protest, again.

That's when we will see Bone Spur wearing some sort of quasi uniform.

zsomething

Telstar wrote:

So what if he is voted out? What's going to keep his crazy base from screaming FRAUD AT POLLS! Just saying.

Some will, I'm sure. Trump will probably lead them in saying it. But I stubbornly persist in thinking that at least some of Trump's space-orphans will still pick up enough signal from reality to accept that they've been rejected.

Really, it's all just damage control at this point. And I really don't know what'll do the least harm to the country, being the powderkeg that it is. Seems to me like riding it out and waiting for the vote would be the least amount of damage, because he's pretty hamstrung at this point from doing much... but, it's an inexact science, I could be wrong. Impeachement's not my choice, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings any, either. Only thing I know is, that looniebird's got to go, one way or another. He's selling us out to enemy forces and nobody's stopping him.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Some will, I'm sure.  Trump will probably lead them in saying it.  But I stubbornly persist in thinking that at least some of Trump's space-orphans will still pick up enough signal from reality to accept that they've been rejected.

Really, it's all just damage control at this point.  And I really don't know what'll do the least harm to the country, being the powderkeg that it is.  Seems to me like riding it out and waiting for the vote would be the least amount of damage, because he's pretty hamstrung at this point from doing much... but, it's an inexact science, I could be wrong.  Impeachement's not my choice, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings any, either.  Only thing I know is, that looniebird's got to go, one way or another.  He's selling us out to enemy forces and nobody's stopping him.

Funny that you mention space, I'm thinking the MIC is gearing for a false flag from outer space. You may not pay attention to Fox News but Tucker Carlson has been putting on regular segments about UFO's. Pretty much warning us that something has to be done about them because they are in our outer space. It would be so easy to video an attack against some obscure military base and add a little CGI. Thus we begin the false war of the worlds or perhaps full funding for Trump's Space Patrol. God help us.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:We don't know at this point. Whoever is behind the attacks on the tankers, the administration will spin it however they want to suit whatever ends they feel best serves their interests.

That's when we will see Bone Spur wearing some sort of quasi uniform.

Always thought her outfit was more like something from the Nutcracker, but here's Paddington, who is much cuter! This would be a good look for DJT!

Who thinks Iran was responsible for the attacks on 2 tankers in the Gulf of Oman? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.virascoop.com%2Fimages%2F2017%2F01%2F20090327%2Fcover-kelly-1-1104x630

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Some will, I'm sure.  Trump will probably lead them in saying it.  But I stubbornly persist in thinking that at least some of Trump's space-orphans will still pick up enough signal from reality to accept that they've been rejected.

Really, it's all just damage control at this point.  And I really don't know what'll do the least harm to the country, being the powderkeg that it is.  Seems to me like riding it out and waiting for the vote would be the least amount of damage, because he's pretty hamstrung at this point from doing much... but, it's an inexact science, I could be wrong.  Impeachement's not my choice, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings any, either.  Only thing I know is, that looniebird's got to go, one way or another.  He's selling us out to enemy forces and nobody's stopping him.

Funny that you mention space, I'm thinking the MIC is gearing for a false flag from outer space. You may not pay attention to Fox News but Tucker Carlson has been putting on regular segments about UFO's. Pretty much warning us that something has to be done about them because they are in our outer space. It would be so easy to video an attack against some obscure military base and add a little CGI. Thus we begin the false war of the worlds or perhaps full funding for Trump's Space Patrol. God help us.

An imaginary enemy from outer space, PERFECT! No fact checking allowed. Hadn't caught Tucker on this. Good grief. These are the people who don't even think we went to the moon, and now aliens? Oh, I forget, it is not supposed to make sense, lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum