Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Day NBA basketball

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/24/2015, 2:38 pm

2seaoat

You are going to see four of the top 10 teams playing. It should be great basketball.

2Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 5:59 pm

2seaoat

The Bulls destroyed OK. They are missing two of their best players to injuries and they just dominated a very good OK team. They should have beat Golden State, but they beat the better teams, and just coast and lose on terrible teams....a very bad habit. OK is going to be tough in the finals. Now I get to watch great basketball between to very good teams. A great Christmas dinner, and now some great basketball.

3Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 6:16 pm

I'm watching cavs at warriors. I still think draymond is the star and mvp on that team... curry is just a weapon.

A very good weapon... I'll give you that.

4Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 6:55 pm

2seaoat

Cavs look old and slow. I hope they can push Golden State a little bit to make this a game, but so far the Cavs cannot play with GS talent.

5Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 7:56 pm

Cavs are playing hard... maybe just a piece or two from contention. We just never know who will be healthy.

6Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 8:47 pm

2seaoat

This game was not as close as the score indicated. With Curry only playing a bit in the first half with the calf injury and going to the locker room, the Golden State machine still chewed up the cavs. The cavs can never beat Golden State in a seven game series. James is getting older. Missed free throws, and air balls, and kind referees responding to his whining about fouls......his time frame is getting smaller and the cavs do not have good team play. The flow and team work of Golden State are making historic in roads to become the best team in NBA history. The cavs are not that good.

7Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 9:05 pm

No... there was no real suspense. But i bet if green had lebron's job that he would do a much better job.

8Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 9:12 pm

2seaoat

I agree that Green is becoming a special basketball player. Great Defense and incredible team play and rebounding. James at the end of the game embarrassed himself with letting Curry beat him at the base line and missing shot after shot at clutch time. They are going to have to get Love involved at crunch time with some designed plays taking the pressure off James. In fairness the Cavs are still adjusting to their team being healthy, but they have no offensive flow, and their defense is not very good. Golden State is the best team that I have seen in almost twenty years. I think the Spurs are the only team in Basketball who can beat them in seven.

9Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 10:13 pm

2seaoat

Leonard on the Spurs is another one of those two way stars which just makes everybody around him better.

10Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 11:08 pm

2seaoat

The fans all over the NBA see the aging James begging the refs for fouls.....this lady got the stare down, as he is getting sensitive to his new reputation.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lebron-catches-woman-calling-him-a-crybaby-and-she-changes-her-tune/ar-BBnVnD9?li=BBnbklx

11Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/25/2015, 11:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The grandkids were all pointing at laughing at James for crying....I explained he does it often because he is so intense. 

Green is exceptional but he gets in foul trouble almost every game....but he us a favorite.

12Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/26/2015, 2:17 pm

2seaoat

I think it will be hard for Golden State to lose 10 games this season. Well coached with incredible team flow where the sum is greater than the parts, and there are some pretty good parts. The Cavs parts are greater than there sum. I do not think Blatt is coaching the team.....same historic problem.

13Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/26/2015, 7:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I think it will be hard for Golden State to lose 10 games this season.  Well coached with incredible team flow where the sum is greater than the parts, and there are some pretty good parts.  The Cavs parts are greater than there sum.  I do not think Blatt is coaching the team.....same historic problem.

I talked about the coaching before.

14Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/26/2015, 7:37 pm

2seaoat

I talked about the coaching before.

It is hard to coach in the NBA.  The players make more money and they can take a coach out by bitching.  Hoiberg in Chicago got a taste of really a positive wake up call.  Butler was right.  I was a Thibs fan, and I hope as a team there can be a melding of defense and spacing and offense, but it simply is known in the NBA winners start with coaching and a great front office.  Sadly, the Cavs have none of it.  They are done.

15Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/26/2015, 10:08 pm

2seaoat

The Bulls have jumped to another first quarter lead against the Mavs. I am sorry the west powerhouses are not that good except the Spurs and Golden State. The East has some great young talent.

16Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/26/2015, 11:50 pm

2seaoat

Dirk is still amazing. He still has so much to offer on offense, but his defense is no longer there. The Bulls have blown by him, but he has hit at least three threes and now the Mavs have fought their way back to a one point lead in the fourth. Fun game to watch a hall of fame inductee in a few years.

17Christmas Day NBA basketball Empty Re: Christmas Day NBA basketball 12/27/2015, 12:25 am

2seaoat

Dallas won when the Chicago coach once again mismanaged his timeouts....college coaches have a learning curve in the NBA.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum