Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NCAA Basketball

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NCAA Basketball Empty NCAA Basketball 11/14/2017, 8:03 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

MSU (2) vs Duke (1) 7pm est ESPN

2NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/15/2017, 4:59 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:MSU (2) vs Duke (1) 7pm est ESPN

Grayson saved the day for Duke as he had a phenomenal shooting night!

3NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/26/2017, 8:30 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

MSU vs UNC in an hour on ESPN. Hopefully Miles will be full speed after rolling his ankle last week.

4NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/27/2017, 12:30 am

2seaoat

Michigan State looked like they were at another level the entire game. I like the way they push the ball, and I like their big who I believe is Ward.

5NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/27/2017, 8:31 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Yes... Nick ward. He's from Columbus but wasn't heavily recruited. He was forced into action last year as a freshman due to our bigs decimated by injuries. He produced immediately and has been fantastic. We also have two great freshman bigs Jackson and Tillman. This is going to be a fun year.

6NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/30/2017, 8:10 pm

2seaoat

Michigan State vs. Notre Dame........good basketball. MS has the best transition fast break in college basketball.......so hard to guard in transition.

7NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/30/2017, 8:45 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm so stoked about this team. We're so deep too. But that defense is what's so impressive so far... and it hasn't fully meshed yet. The thing that's irritating is the turnovers... they just seem so careless. I expect that to improve too... Izzo won't tolerate it.

8NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/30/2017, 8:54 pm

2seaoat

Underclassmen. They will only get better with that transition and bigs who can run the floor and play defense. Fun game to watch.

9NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 11/30/2017, 10:55 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I was impressed that when they lost their rhythm to start the second half they revved their d back up.

That is one impressive defense.

10NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 12/3/2017, 12:27 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I haven't even had time to watch any of the games yet.

11NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 12/3/2017, 2:44 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Msu plays Nebraska at 4:30 est on fox sports. I highly recommend watching them. They are special.

12NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 12/6/2017, 10:06 am

2seaoat

Saw a Texas seven footer jam one where his hand before coming down being measured in the video at over 12 feet. The new athletes coming up are just going to change the face of the NBA. They are doing things in college which thirty years ago the all stars could not do.

13NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 12/6/2017, 2:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Staying busy with high school, 4 games a week, Sharks select on weekends, and rec basketball on Saturdays. One playing high school soccer.....not my favorite sport. 6 grandkids playing.

14NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 12/24/2017, 2:41 am

2seaoat

UCLA made KY look like a junior college. What I noticed is that the Ball kid could not break into the starting rotation for UCLA. Lithuania is a joke and parental interference when I was coaching was obnoxious, but the most consistent characteristic of those parents was a clear illusion as to the talents their kids possessed. There are some very good players coming into the NBA draft in the next few years. I am watching high school highlights which just boggle my mind. My son is 35 and was a pretty good basketball player but he does not even play pick up games with some of the 21 year olds because of how strong, fast, and in better shape than he ever was. Kids are just getting bigger, faster, and stronger.

The KY one and done has not worked too well in recent years, and the test will be to see how Duke does who seems to have adopted that philosophy.

15NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 12/31/2017, 11:39 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

You need to catch msu... they are amazing this year.

NCAA stats MSU.

Blocks: #1
D Rebounds: #5
D fg %: #1
Rebound margin: #3
Rebounds per game: #5
Total assists: #2
Fg %: #2
Scoring margin: #1

16NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 1/8/2018, 2:59 am

2seaoat

Ouch.......Ohio State destroys Michigan State.....it is starting to look like Michigan's football season.

17NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 1/8/2018, 8:48 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

The perfect storm. A terrible weekend for the whole top 25. I think this will help MSU tho.

A bloody nose is a good motivator.

18NCAA Basketball Empty Re: NCAA Basketball 1/8/2018, 2:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I started to watch and got side tracked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum