Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her.

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her. Keep in mind the real Hillary Clinton.

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her. Absent%20debate_zpso4x0a0le

Could there be any worse planning? Isn't ABC one of the original MAJOR networks? No harm done, few folks were watching.

2seaoat

I suspect it was an intentional act to appeal to women. Just my suspicion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wup ! there IT is

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her. Z_edit10

2seaoat

I always suspected Trump was really a Democrat.

Markle

Markle

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her. Old%20Hillary_zps8l7qmmsv

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

misogynist ! there it begins....you must hate all women...bad man...

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:misogynist !  there it begins....you must hate all women...bad man...

Hmmmm.... Obviously, just here I've been called a LOT of things. That has never been one of them.

Very Happy

2seaoat

She is a grandmother. She never gave a hoot about being Miss Universe, and she will not at seventy worry about such superficial nonsense now.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You can tell many hardline Republicans are scared out of their wits by her.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

With good reason. There's never been a more corrupt dc insider candidate... beholden to corps, banks, and foreign influences.

That may make her the perfect progressive candidate to you... but it makes her unfit to reasonable citizens.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Damn! She looks like 40 miles of bad road!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You can tell many hardline Republicans are scared out of their wits by her.....

Everyone in America should be "scared out of their wits by her". She is an incompetent person, proven by her record as Secretary of State and a demonstrable liar.

During the Saturday night "debate", Hillary made the false claim that ISIS was using Trump Video's as recruitment tools.

I hope Jennifer Palmieri, Communications Director for Hillary for America, who is left with the job of cleaning up after the messes left by Hillary. Sunday, Jennifer was trying to walk back those statements.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:There's never been a more corrupt dc insider candidate... beholden to corps, banks, and foreign influences.

I'm not going to ask you to support this statement with facts as I think everyone on the forum knows by now that you're incapable of even clarifying your own speech.  Instead, I'll ask you a much simpler question that - I hope, at least - even you can answer.

Assuming someone were to try to offer up evidence in support of the statement that you just made, what sort of facts would be needed?  What sort of facts would you - PkrBum - deem acceptable as a way of either validating or rejecting your comments about Clinton the candidate?

Note that I'm not even asking you to support your bullshit. Instead, I'm simply asking you what sort of facts do you think would be needed in order to support or reject your comments regarding Clinton?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There's never been a more corrupt dc insider candidate... beholden to corps, banks, and foreign influences.

I'm not going to ask you to support this statement with facts as I think everyone on the forum knows by now that you're incapable of even clarifying your own speech.  Instead, I'll ask you a much simpler question that - I hope, at least - even you can answer.

Assuming someone were to try to offer up evidence in support of the statement that you just made, what sort of facts would be needed?  What sort of facts would you - PkrBum - deem acceptable as a way of either validating or rejecting your comments about Clinton the candidate?

Note that I'm not even asking you to support your bullshit.  Instead, I'm simply asking you what sort of facts do you think would be needed in order to support or reject your comments regarding Clinton?

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her. A023acbd-3f3b-412e-89f5-c9b26b9e398d_zpsbdz4oktm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Note that I'm not even asking you to support your bullshit.  Instead, I'm simply asking you what sort of facts do you think would be needed in order to support or reject your comments regarding Clinton?

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her. A023acbd-3f3b-412e-89f5-c9b26b9e398d_zpsbdz4oktm

Are you capable of participating in substantive discussions about the candidates and policy, or are images from FWD emails and unrelated copy-and-paste blurbs as good as it gets for you from here on out.

Hell, were you ever capable of participating in substantive discussion about the candidates and policy? I don't think so.

Guess which one of these hillary claims is a lie?

She was opposed to the iraq war before obama was.

Chelsea Clinton was jogging around the World Trade Center on 9/11.

She landed under sniper fire in Bosnia.

She was named after Sir Edmond Hillary.

Her family was dead broke upon leaving the white house.

Her use of a private email server as sos was simply for convenience to carry one device.

She claimed to have been instrumental in the Northern Ireland peace process.

Benghazi was a protest because of a youtube... it was a disgusting video.

She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market.

She didn't know about the FALN pardons.

She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.

She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

She opposed NAFTA at the time.

She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.

She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.

She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.

The billing records showed up on their own.

She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.

She was always a Yankees fan.

She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons.

She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Guess which one of these hillary claims is a lie?

Her use of a private email server as sos was simply for convenience to carry one device.

She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market.

She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.

She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.

She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.

This was my post to you, PkrBum:

boards of FL wrote:

Perhaps I need to dumb this dumb even further for you.  PkrBum, you said that Clinton is the most corrupt candidate ever because she is beholden to "corps, banks, and foreign influences."  The question to you was, what sort of facts could we look to in order to confirm or deny that statement?  

Example:  I say "Clinton is more beholden to banks than anyone else!"   An example of a fact that may be able to support that claim would be a historical and current look at campaign donations received from banks by candidate.

Example:  I say "The Patriots won the last Super Bowl."  An example of a fact that would support or reject such a claim is the score of the last super bowl.

Example:  You say "There's never been a more corrupt dc insider candidate... beholden to corps, banks, and foreign influences."   What sort of facts would you deem acceptable insofar as their ability to support or deny such a claim?  Campaign donations from banks by candidate?  Correlations between lobbyist money and voting record by senate candidate?   What?  Basically, what is it that you look to in order to arrive that the opinion that you stated?  But I'm not even asking for specifics here.  All you have to do is broadly explain what types of data may support or reject your claims.   Are you at least capable of answering that?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Guess which one of these hillary claims is a lie?

This was my post to you, PkrBum:

boards of FL wrote:

Perhaps I need to dumb this dumb even further for you.  PkrBum, you said that Clinton is the most corrupt candidate ever because she is beholden to "corps, banks, and foreign influences."  The question to you was, what sort of facts could we look to in order to confirm or deny that statement?  

Example:  I say "Clinton is more beholden to banks than anyone else!"   An example of a fact that may be able to support that claim would be a historical and current look at campaign donations received from banks by candidate.

Example:  I say "The Patriots won the last Super Bowl."  An example of a fact that would support or reject such a claim is the score of the last super bowl.

Example:  You say "There's never been a more corrupt dc insider candidate... beholden to corps, banks, and foreign influences."   What sort of facts would you deem acceptable insofar as their ability to support or deny such a claim?  Campaign donations from banks by candidate?  Correlations between lobbyist money and voting record by senate candidate?   What?  Basically, what is it that you look to in order to arrive that the opinion that you stated?  But I'm not even asking for specifics here.  All you have to do is broadly explain what types of data may support or reject your claims.   Are you at least capable of answering that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My therapist told about Randolph the brown nosed reindeer today while she was bending my arm. Seems he was the fastest reindeer of all but had trouble stopping.....

2seaoat

My therapist told about Randolph the brown nosed reindeer today while she was bending my arm. Seems he was the fastest reindeer of all but had trouble stopping.....

I do not even want to know how Rudolf got the red nose.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think I have found a safer motorcycle for my future adventures.....enter the RED DONG !

https://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/5357078496.html

From the looks of it, her make up artists needed extra time to pump more botox into her. 00V0V_kp5ThPiCTCG_600x450

2011 sunny three wheel scooter for sale with good tires and in good condition will run 55 plus mph and get around 70 mpg. perfect for running around town an sight seeing easy to ride and no problem of falling over the three wheels gives u more stabily an u are not apt to fall if u would like to see it give me a call

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:My therapist told about Randolph the brown nosed reindeer today while she was bending my arm. Seems he was the fastest reindeer of all but had trouble stopping.....

I do not even want to know how Rudolf got the red nose.

Hell's Angels have a patch for it on their colors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum