Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McCain funeral was a much needed class act.....America needed this

+6
polecat
Floridatexan
knothead
RealLindaL
Telstar
2seaoat
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

America is better today than yesterday.......a guiding light beyond the moral evil which has tried to hijack this nation. America is great despite the petty immoral leadership which pretends........Thank you John McCain.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL

Agree this funeral proved a much needed and phenomenally moving testimonial to the greatness of America, in sharp contrast to the teeny-tiny-ness of Trump.

Found myself continually picturing, however, his moronic base listening and laughing. Absolutely nothing will move his cult into the light, I fear. Nothing!

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:Agree this funeral proved a much needed and phenomenally moving testimonial to the greatness of America, in sharp contrast to the teeny-tiny-ness of Trump.  

Found myself continually picturing, however, his moronic base listening and laughing.  Absolutely nothing will move his cult into the light, I fear.  Nothing!

I share that belief as well but it was so refreshing to have national leaders speaking with optimism. Folks must VOTE is all I can say . . . .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Meghan McCain was not pleased with Pence:

McCain funeral was a much needed class act.....America needed this Meghan-mccain-mike-pence-ebd

From what I can gather, it was Lindsey Graham who invited Jared and Ivanka, who were not pleased with their seating arrangement. Sad.

polecat

polecat

Trumpists while McCain was dying: “Fu(k that warmongering liberal suckup piece of shit!”

Trumpists during his funeral: “Hey now, all these digs at Trump from this man’s funeral are lacking in decorum.”

knothead

knothead

polecat wrote:Trumpists while McCain was dying: “Fu(k that warmongering liberal suckup piece of shit!”

Trumpists during his funeral: “Hey now, all these digs at Trump from this man’s funeral are lacking in decorum.”

lol! lol!

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Agree this funeral proved a much needed and phenomenally moving testimonial to the greatness of America, in sharp contrast to the teeny-tiny-ness of Trump.  

Found myself continually picturing, however, his moronic base listening and laughing.  Absolutely nothing will move his cult into the light, I fear.  Nothing!

I share that belief as well but it was so refreshing to have national leaders speaking with optimism. Folks must VOTE is all I can say . . . .

AMEN, brother. The good thing is that Trump is to STUPID to see that his continually bombastic tweets against Democratic leaders and candidates may gratify his base, but also brings out the opposition big time (at least we sure hope it does...).

Vikingwoman

You'd have thought the King of England died?

zsomething

Yeah, it was a reminder that there are still sane, decent people out there, not just Cheeto Corleone and his cult slaves.

Even Dubya has started to look like a statesman in comparison. And every time Obama speaks, people just miss him more and get reminded of what we had, and what some idiots traded away. Every time I see him now and remember where we were just two years ago, Pink Floyd lyrics go through my head:

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?

Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

And Meghan McCain was amazing, able to hold it together enough to deliver that righteous fury.

I differed with McCain, a lot, especially about the Palin thing, but when you compare him to the dog-crap-tracked-in-on-America's-carpet like Trump, you see exactly what a pustule Trump is... and what scum his supporters are. I'm getting even less patience with them, the more Trump disgraces America.

You had McCain... and now you have a guy who's sneering at his attorney general because he won't give Republicans who engage in criminal activity a free pass for purposes of political expediency. I don't see how anybody can defend that and look themselves in the mirror. When I think about all the things they complained about because they thought Obama might do them -- when he didn't -- and how they now defend even worse things... I just can't even grant them basic respect anymore.

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote: When I think about all the things they complained about because they thought Obama might do them -- when he didn't -- and how they now defend even worse things... I just can't even grant them basic respect anymore.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, was launched in 2008 after the Drug Enforcement Administration amassed evidence that Hezbollah had transformed itself from a Middle East-focused military and political organization into an international crime syndicate that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

Over the next eight years, agents working out of a top-secret DEA facility in Chantilly, Virginia, used wiretaps, undercover operations and informants to map Hezbollah’s illicit networks, with the help of 30 U.S. and foreign security agencies.

They followed cocaine shipments, some from Latin America to West Africa and on to Europe and the Middle East, and others through Venezuela and Mexico to the United States. They tracked the river of dirty cash as it was laundered by, among other tactics, buying American used cars and shipping them to Africa. And with the help of some key cooperating witnesses, the agents traced the conspiracy, they believed, to the innermost circle of Hezbollah and its state sponsors in Iran.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, was launched in 2008 after the Drug Enforcement Administration amassed evidence that Hezbollah had transformed itself from a Middle East-focused military and political organization into an international crime syndicate that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

Over the next eight years, agents working out of a top-secret DEA facility in Chantilly, Virginia, used wiretaps, undercover operations and informants to map Hezbollah’s illicit networks, with the help of 30 U.S. and foreign security agencies.

The Justice Department declined requests by Project Cassandra and other authorities to file criminal charges against major players such as Hezbollah’s high-profile envoy to Iran, a Lebanese bank that allegedly laundered billions in alleged drug profits, and a central player in a U.S.-based cell of the Iranian paramilitary Quds force. And the State Department rejected requests to lure high-value targets to countries where they could be arrested.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote: When I think about all the things they complained about because they thought Obama might do them -- when he didn't -- and how they now defend even worse things... I just can't even grant them basic respect anymore.

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

More desperate what-about-ism garbage that's already been debunked: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/politico-iran-deal_us_5a3adb5ae4b0b0e5a79f60a1

What-about what-about what-about... you'll never hold Trump accountable for anything, you can't stop trying to make yesterday look bad so today won't seem as incompetent. So you just do... this lame stuff. Over and over again. Just so you can still feel "included."

God, you're like some tiresome lounge act who was never good to begin with, and whose voice you went sour years ago, and who's so dry-drunk senile they can only remember the lyrics to "What's New Pussycat" so they keep singing it over because they just can't leave the stage, no matter how much everyone wants 'em to. Nobody wants you, nobody'll miss you, and yet you persist because you're that goddamn lonely. If you lack the self-respect to just leave, then please do everyone a favor and O.D. already.

PkrBum

PkrBum

On the contrary... i like politicians investigated and held accountable. You haven't seen me say otherwise.

You're a phoney... incapable of objectivity.

Telstar

Telstar

Just a reminder about the filthy unAmerican cancer in our House.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:On the contrary... i like politicians investigated and held accountable. You haven't seen me say otherwise.

Trump's getting investigated and there are indictments and you never say anything about that. You claim you "never say otherwise," but look at your fucking icon, you balloon-headed imbecile! You've claimed Russia was "fake" even before the investigation started, and the mountains of evidence don't dent that for you. You made up your mind about it and truth-to-the-contrary be damned... and yet any horseshit conspiracy about Obama or Hillary, you gulp it down like a pelican. You never address a goddamn thing Trump did because you're still stuck on fighting the-guy-who's-not-president-anymore and the-woman-who-didn't-get-elected. Who's actually determining policy now? It doesn't matter to you because "but Obama!"

There's nothing to be "objective" about. Obama has no actual scandal anywhere near comparable to the shit Trump's doing. You pretend Obama did stuff that Trump's doing and I'm supposed to defend it, but everything you post is debunked. You post it again, it gets debunked again! There is no equivocation. Trump is doing far worse shit than anything you have to complain about Obama or Hillary for. You try to pretend there is because you are too weak to face facts, but it's tiresome. You make claims to integrity that you absolutely do not deserve.

Trump fucking scolded his Attorney General because the guy didn't let Republicans off for major crimes. You have nothing to say about that. And if you even tried to address it I'd bet you couldn't manage to do it without adding a "but Obama!" as if that has anything to do with it.

You are a nothing. You lick Trump's ass... all the while claiming you didn't vote for him, but you never stand up to a fucking thing he does, so you're not fooling anybody. You suck up to Nazis and cry when anybody confronts them, and then you're a fucking bitch coward when people call you on your "I'd knock somebody's teeth out" claims. You believe every stupid conspiracy and aren't smart enough to understand it when they get debunked. You are so predictable it's excruciating. Fascist authoritarianism is trying to take root in America and you are too much of a grovelling sycophant to stand up against it... or anything else.

You are not in the league of anyone here. Everyone here has more to offer to a discussion than you do. You are a child at the grown-up dinnertable. I don't know how many times people have to tell you, but it never seems to take because you seem to want to get cussed out. Your craving for abuse is creepy already. You some kind of sick masochist or something? Is this better than being alone or something? Jesus, dude, your life must be absolute shit if this is what you make time for. You're sick. Get therapy or something, you're ill.

PkrBum

PkrBum

The investigation is ongoing... what's the complaint? That doesn't mean that there's a crime committed. If a crime is found and then there's some bs political doublethink coverup... I'll be saying the same thing i have about Hillary's illegalities. You on the other hand will do a complete 180. You're a useful idiot.

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:The investigation is ongoing... what's the complaint? That doesn't mean that there's a crime committed. If a crime is found and then there's some bs political doublethink coverup... I'll be saying the same thing i have about Hillary's illegalities. You on the other hand will do a complete 180. You're a useful idiot.

Yeah, and you're a useless - and far bigger - one.

As for the investigation being ongoing, yeah, but it's already resulted in indictments and convictions, unlike the investigation into Hillary (who got investigated fully, over a dozen times, by Republicans, who couldn't find her guilty of anything). The investigation in to Trump, on the other hand, has resulted in thirteen Russians indicted, plus Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Van Der Zwan... and more to come.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/national/robert-mueller-special-counsel-indictments-timeline/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ad4801d397a5

You'll never even acknowledge any of 'em because you'll be busy going "but Hillary" while Trump rawdogs you. I think you like being his stooge, anyway. You seem to get off on it. You're practically his tapeworm.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:On the contrary... i like politicians investigated and held accountable. You haven't seen me say otherwise.

Trump's getting investigated and there are indictments and you never say anything about that.  You claim you "never say otherwise," but look at your fucking icon, you balloon-headed imbecile!  You've claimed Russia was "fake" even before the investigation started, and the mountains of evidence don't dent that for you.  You made up your mind about it and truth-to-the-contrary be damned... and yet any horseshit conspiracy about Obama or Hillary, you gulp it down like a pelican.  You never address a goddamn thing Trump did because you're still stuck on fighting the-guy-who's-not-president-anymore and the-woman-who-didn't-get-elected.   Who's actually determining policy now?   It doesn't matter to you because "but Obama!"  

There's nothing to be "objective" about.  Obama has no actual scandal anywhere near comparable to the shit Trump's doing.  You pretend Obama did stuff that Trump's doing and I'm supposed to defend it, but everything you post is debunked.  You post it again, it gets debunked again!  There is no equivocation.  Trump is doing far worse shit than anything you have to complain about Obama or Hillary for.  You try to pretend there is because you are too weak to face facts, but it's tiresome.   You make claims to integrity that you absolutely do not deserve.

Trump fucking scolded his Attorney General because the guy didn't let Republicans off for major crimes.   You have nothing to say about that.  And if you even tried to address it I'd bet you couldn't manage to do it without adding a "but Obama!" as if that has anything to do with it.

You are a nothing.   You lick Trump's ass... all the while claiming you didn't vote for him, but you never stand up to a fucking thing he does, so you're not fooling anybody.  You suck up to Nazis and cry when anybody confronts them, and then you're a fucking bitch coward when people call you on your "I'd knock somebody's teeth out" claims.  You believe every stupid conspiracy and aren't smart enough to understand it when they get debunked.  You are so predictable it's excruciating.  Fascist authoritarianism is trying to take root in America and you are too much of a grovelling sycophant to stand up against it... or anything else.

You are not in the league of anyone here.  Everyone here has more to offer to a discussion than you do.   You are a child at the grown-up dinnertable.  I don't know how many times people have to tell you, but it never seems to take because you seem to want to get cussed out.  Your craving for abuse is creepy already.  You some kind of sick masochist or something?  Is this better than being alone or something?   Jesus, dude, your life must be absolute shit if this is what you make time for.  You're sick.  Get therapy or something, you're ill.

Sadly enough, zsomething has once more hit the proverbial nail on the head.  

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Trump's getting investigated and there are indictments and you never say anything about that.  You claim you "never say otherwise," but look at your fucking icon, you balloon-headed imbecile!  You've claimed Russia was "fake" even before the investigation started, and the mountains of evidence don't dent that for you.  You made up your mind about it and truth-to-the-contrary be damned... and yet any horseshit conspiracy about Obama or Hillary, you gulp it down like a pelican.  You never address a goddamn thing Trump did because you're still stuck on fighting the-guy-who's-not-president-anymore and the-woman-who-didn't-get-elected.   Who's actually determining policy now?   It doesn't matter to you because "but Obama!"  

There's nothing to be "objective" about.  Obama has no actual scandal anywhere near comparable to the shit Trump's doing.  You pretend Obama did stuff that Trump's doing and I'm supposed to defend it, but everything you post is debunked.  You post it again, it gets debunked again!  There is no equivocation.  Trump is doing far worse shit than anything you have to complain about Obama or Hillary for.  You try to pretend there is because you are too weak to face facts, but it's tiresome.   You make claims to integrity that you absolutely do not deserve.

Trump fucking scolded his Attorney General because the guy didn't let Republicans off for major crimes.   You have nothing to say about that.  And if you even tried to address it I'd bet you couldn't manage to do it without adding a "but Obama!" as if that has anything to do with it.

You are a nothing.   You lick Trump's ass... all the while claiming you didn't vote for him, but you never stand up to a fucking thing he does, so you're not fooling anybody.  You suck up to Nazis and cry when anybody confronts them, and then you're a fucking bitch coward when people call you on your "I'd knock somebody's teeth out" claims.  You believe every stupid conspiracy and aren't smart enough to understand it when they get debunked.  You are so predictable it's excruciating.  Fascist authoritarianism is trying to take root in America and you are too much of a grovelling sycophant to stand up against it... or anything else.

You are not in the league of anyone here.  Everyone here has more to offer to a discussion than you do.   You are a child at the grown-up dinnertable.  I don't know how many times people have to tell you, but it never seems to take because you seem to want to get cussed out.  Your craving for abuse is creepy already.  You some kind of sick masochist or something?  Is this better than being alone or something?   Jesus, dude, your life must be absolute shit if this is what you make time for.  You're sick.  Get therapy or something, you're ill.

Sadly enough, zsomething has once more hit the proverbial nail on the head.  

Bs... Hillary's "investigation" was a wink and a nod and immunities. They literally wrote the result beforehand.

That y'all can't even admit that is the telling point.

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The investigation is ongoing... what's the complaint? That doesn't mean that there's a crime committed. If a crime is found and then there's some bs political doublethink coverup... I'll be saying the same thing i have about Hillary's illegalities. You on the other hand will do a complete 180. You're a useful idiot.

As for the investigation being ongoing, yeah, but it's already resulted in indictments and convictions, unlike the investigation into Hillary (who got investigated fully, over a dozen times, by Republicans, who couldn't find her guilty of anything).   The investigation in to Trump, on the other hand, has resulted in thirteen Russians indicted, plus Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Van Der Zwan... and more to come.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/national/robert-mueller-special-counsel-indictments-timeline/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ad4801d397a5

You'll never even acknowledge any of 'em because you'll be busy going "but Hillary" while Trump rawdogs you.   I think you like being his stooge, anyway.  You seem to get off on it.  You're practically his tapeworm.

Which indictments pin trump to Russia? Hell... which indictments have anything to do with Russia and the election?

You're not even smart enough to know when you don't know something. Glug glug glub useful idiot.

Now it's your turn to scream shrill insults and leftists talkingpoints. Go.

Deus X

Deus X

McCain funeral was a much needed class act.....America needed this Eabuztn

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:

As for the investigation being ongoing, yeah, but it's already resulted in indictments and convictions, unlike the investigation into Hillary (who got investigated fully, over a dozen times, by Republicans, who couldn't find her guilty of anything).   The investigation in to Trump, on the other hand, has resulted in thirteen Russians indicted, plus Manafort, Cohen, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Van Der Zwan... and more to come.

You'll never even acknowledge any of 'em because you'll be busy going "but Hillary" while Trump rawdogs you.   I think you like being his stooge, anyway.  You seem to get off on it.  You're practically his tapeworm.

Which indictments pin trump to Russia? Hell...  which indictments have anything to do with Russia and the election?

You're not even smart enough to know when you don't know something. Glug glug glub useful idiot.

There won't be any indictments,Pkr and you know that. Mueller can't indict Trump while in office. There will be a report and it won't be good.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:

Which indictments pin trump to Russia? Hell...  which indictments have anything to do with Russia and the election?

There won't be any indictments,Pkr and you know that. Mueller can't indict Trump while in office. There will be a report and it won't be good.

Such as what? Based upon what fact? There sure seems to be a lot of angst and little if any substance.

That indicates an orchestration to reach a desired result more than a reasoned and objective reckoning.

Telstar

Telstar

McCain funeral was a much needed class act.....America needed this 1984_t10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum