Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus

+4
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus Haille10

No,  it's not a joke.  They really believe this.  They call themselves Rastafarians.

Sal

Sal

How many believe he was a blue-eyed European living in the Middle East 2000 years ago?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:How many believe he was a blue-eyed European living in the Middle East 2000 years ago?

Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus Sacredheartjesus

Salinsky wrote:How many believe he was a blue-eyed European living in the Middle East 2000 years ago?

There are major parts of the middle east a blue-eyed caucasian wouldn't last ten minutes today.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Almost 150 million people believe this is not a Muslim...
Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus Obama-muslim-dress

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus Haille10

No,  it's not a joke.  They really believe this.  They call themselves Rastafarians.

Wrong thread and who cares?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus Haille10

Wrong thread and who cares?

That's two separate and disparate questions. 

1.  "Wrong thread"? 

Markle,  you're quoting the "OP".  In social media jargon,  the OP is the "original post" (or some say it stands for "opening post) which was submitted by the thread starter.  Which of course is me. 
Now if I was to react to this the way you react to stuff,  I'd be calling you a "liar".  But see I don't believe you're lying.  So I cannot understand why you would have told me "wrong thread".

2.  "Who cares?"

I do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I care that a half a million people believe that dude in the halloween costume is Jesus.  And it's because it's the strangest,  most nauseating and vile and downright retarded idea that has ever been presented to me.
And it makes me fucking mad goddamnit.  What is wrong with this fucked up species.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I care that a half a million people believe that dude in the halloween costume is Jesus. 

Why?

Is it any more ridiculous than a white, blue-eyed, European was conceived by a Middle Eastern virgin 2000 years ago?

At least their sacrament rocks.

Screw unleavened bread.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jesus had blue eyes? I didn't know that.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle is drifting.....he thought it was winter already, and forgot his fifth grade lesson on the four seasons, and now he is hall monitor......that is because he has been seen wandering the halls........I tend to respect a person's beliefs. If I believe those beliefs may cause an immediate danger to the individual, I might suggest a second look at the criteria for their belief, but absent physical harm, it is their choice to believe in whatever they want.....we live in a great country which has allowed all kinds of strange behavior to be covered by religious beliefs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You know the liberals are the ones who so value education and enlightment and science.  And who despise the absence of it.

And yet here they are,  defending this stupid shit ONLY because it's not christianity.

It's like if I'd started a thread to complain about Ted Bundy.  And then all they want to talk about is Jack the Ripper.   And somehow in their minds,  talking about Jack the Ripper makes Bundy be less heinous.  lol

2seaoat

I am not defending stupid chit because I am a liberal, anymore than I would defend your sexual choices, not because somebody made a judgment that it was stupid chit, but because we live in a free country which protects religious freedom and privacy. I think it is you who have a strange perspective.....but then what fun would life be if we did not have strange people making judgments on other folks beliefs......do not throw rocks if you live in a glass house. Plus, that man has medals.....do you have any medals?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm just a dumb redneck.  I'd heard of rastafarians off and on during my life,  but I had no earthly idea who or what it was.
About the only thing of significance I knew about it,  was that "pastafarian" was a damn clever takeoff on the word.

Never in my wildest imagination did I think it was this shit.  I thought it was something like budhism.  Jesus I have a lot to learn.

2seaoat

Again, that guy has a medal.....sheriff Morgan has a medal......and you do not have a medal.....do you see a pattern developing?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:your sexual choices

Well I've been looking for over 50 years for the way to choose out of it.  I'd pay big money to Michelle Bachman and her husband if that actually worked but unfortunately it doesn't.
So if I chose it to start with,  it's permanent.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Again, that guy has a medal.....sheriff Morgan has a medal......and you do not have a medal.....do you see a pattern developing?

Yea I see a pattern developing.  Like Dick Cheney,  I was smart enough to opt for the Draft Dodger College and they weren't.  lol

2seaoat

I have not gotten medals in fifty years, but I am hoping to get a participation trophy. I remember once getting a fifth place ribbon in high jump......that kind of is like a participation trophy.....fifth place.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I have not gotten medals in fifty years, but I am hoping to get a participation trophy.   I remember once getting a fifth place ribbon in high jump......that kind of is like a participation trophy.....fifth place.

Oh that kind of medal.  Well all I ever got was two medals.  One was a little badge saying I was Captain of the Schoolboy Patrol.  The other was some patches or something I got in Cub Scouts.  But neither of it I guess really counts as medals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

At the risk of being criticized again,  may I ask this one question just out of curiosity.  Why does he have a muskrat on his head?  Is the muskrat a divine symbol in that religion?

Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus Haille10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just noticed the two photos side by side in that last post.  The one showing the guy with the muskrat,  and the one showing the guy with a muskrat after it's been dyed orange.  lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here, Bob.  This is what he probably resembled:

Almost a million people believe this photo is a photo of Jesus A34-800x430

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/researchers-use-science-to-make-best-guess-at-what-jesus-looked-like-and-and-this-is-what-they-found/comments/#disqus

boards of FL

boards of FL

Floridatexan wrote:Here, Bob.  This is what he probably resembled:

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/researchers-use-science-to-make-best-guess-at-what-jesus-looked-like-and-and-this-is-what-they-found/comments/#disqus

Based on looks alone I can tell you that republicans wouldn't let that guy into the country even if he were a refugee fleeing for his life from a war-torn quagmire that we created.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:Here, Bob.  This is what he probably resembled:

Jesus bears a resemblance to Ricky Jay.  Jay is card trick artist who also has a career as a character actor.
Also,  Jesus could play Bluto in the stage version of Popeye and do it without any facial prosthetics or makeup.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But,  none of that takes anything away from the muskrat guy.  He's got em beat.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum