Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump calls for closing Muslim businesses, rounding them up and putting them in concentration lagers ...

+4
knothead
polecat
EmeraldGhost
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

First, according to Trump, all Muslims should be registered and should wear a yellow Crescent moon patch in a prominent place on their clothing. All Muslims must be fired from governmental jobs. Trump hopes that concentration camps can be built to house Muslims and keep them from contact from pure White all-American Christians. Non-Muslims face jail sentences for sleeping with or collaborating in any way with Muslims.

A source that shall remain anonymous says that Mr. Trump is working on a final solution ....

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:First, according to Trump, all Muslims should be registered and should wear a yellow Crescent moon patch in a prominent place on their clothing.  All Muslims must be fired from governmental jobs.  Trump hopes that concentration camps can be built to house Muslims and keep them from contact from pure White all-American Christians.  Non-Muslims face jail sentences for sleeping with or collaborating in any way with Muslims.

A source that shall remain anonymous says that Mr. Trump is working on a final solution ....

I would comment ... but I'd like to see Trump's direct quote on it first.  (your thread - put up, or shut up)

polecat

polecat

Donald Trump has seen the newsreel footage of thousands of Muslims cheering the attack on #PearlHarbor.- Jeff Tiedrich

Donald Trump: “I’ll kill terrorists and their families too. And anyone who looks like em or has their religion. It’ll be a yuuuge genocide!”- Tea Party Cat

Trump is leading the Republican field because he is the most authentic sociopath in the race.- Andy Borowitz

knothead

knothead

TRUMP: BAN ALL MUSLIMS FROM ENTERING THE U.S

Now you have no need to turn on the tube . . . .

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

knothead wrote:TRUMP: BAN ALL MUSLIMS FROM ENTERING THE U.S

Now you have no need to turn on the tube . . . .

No time ... gotta get out to the liquor store for a bottle of brandy before they close.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you want fascism in America, vote for Trump. Or, as an alternative, vote for any one of the rest of the GOP field, as they try to keep up with his "message."

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:If you want fascism in America, vote for Trump. Or, as an alternative, vote for any one of the rest of the GOP field, as they try to keep up with his "message."

cheers cheers cheers

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump isn't frightening. What's scary are the 30% of the republican base who are ready to call him "Mein Fuhrer!"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Big choice fascism or communism......

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Good God, people!   Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.  It's hardly worth discussing, IMO.

Trump won't win Iowa or New Hampshire ... despite what these polls say today.  He might have a shot at Alabama, but that's about it.    How many primaries did Herman Cain win?   Trump's own mouth will be his political demise before February rolls around.

(Who participates in polls anyway?  Where are they getting these people from?)

The Republicans are gonna settle on Rubio when the field thins out & they come to their senses.   The fix is in.  He's their best (and maybe "only") shot at beating the HildaBeast and her Clintonian political machine.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:Good God, people!   Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.  It's hardly worth discussing, IMO.

Trump won't win Iowa or New Hampshire ... despite what these polls say today.  He might have a shot at Alabama, but that's about it.    How many primaries did Herman Cain win?   Trump's own mouth will be his political demise before February rolls around.

(Who participates in polls anyway?  Where are they getting these people from?)

The Republicans are gonna settle on Rubio when the field thins out & they come to their senses.   The fix is in.  He's their best (and maybe "only") shot at beating the HildaBeast and her Clintonian political machine.

How will he get the female vote? Just curious ...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:First, according to Trump, all Muslims should be registered and should wear a yellow Crescent moon patch in a prominent place on their clothing.  All Muslims must be fired from governmental jobs.  Trump hopes that concentration camps can be built to house Muslims and keep them from contact from pure White all-American Christians.  Non-Muslims face jail sentences for sleeping with or collaborating in any way with Muslims.

Lying is all you have left isn't it? Or is it simply pathological?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Lying is all you have left isn't it?  Or is it simply pathological?

I'm not lying. Trump wants to play Der Fuehrer, and that's the pattern that applies ... LOL

How does obamacaid not apply as the single largest fascist corporate/govt collusion in the history of our country?

knothead

knothead

TRUMP 2016

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:How does obamacaid not apply as the single largest fascist corporate/govt collusion in the history of our country?

Compared to negligent nuclear bomb testing, where hundreds of U.S. soldiers were sent over ground zero just after a nuclear bomb had been detonated, secret sterilizations of black women, the mass murder of Native American men, women and children at Sand Creek and Wounded Knee, the handing out of blankets infected with smallpox to Delawares by Edward Ward at Fort Pitt in 1763, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc..

Just how many Americans have been murdered by Obamacare? You're a fucking idiot.

I could see the inclusion of the progressive eugenics program on the list... but it's nowhere near the biggest.

What did the other things you listed have to do with fascism? Do you deny that obamacaid is a fascist program?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:
How will he get the female vote?  Just curious ...

Who?  Rubio?   Well, this thread's not about Rubio .... but in-brief:

Of course he wouldn't get the far left female vote ... but he'll get all of it on the right, naturally  .... & enough of the independents to neutralize the female vote 'cause
A.  he's a young, good lookin' reasonable/smart-sounding guy  
B.  He's got a nice looking family & a buncha cute kids.
C.  He's got a good immigrant background story and people can relate to a guy whose actually had a mortgage and personally dealt with student loan & credit card debt.

Just like he wouldn't win all the Latino vote, but he'd get enough to neutralize it as a factor in the election (ever listen to him give a speech in Spanish?   I have.  He's pretty smooth.)

If I may use a high-school analogy, for a whole lot of independent swing-voters in the middle, The Presidential general election is a bit more of an election for Homecoming King/Queen than it is for President of the Student Council.  (congressional elections are more like the latter.)   I won't say they are stupid people, but fact is most independent voters are just not that clued in to the intricacies of policy debates.   (that's why they're known as "undecideds")

If he can to manage to cop the R nomination & were to choose Nikki Haley as his running mate he'd beat Hillary by 5-points at least.   He's the only candidate the Hillary campaign fears IMO.

I mean, c'mon ... she's a worn out political hack with a ton of baggage, and she's just not that likeable to a lot of people.   She's gonna have to start dragging Bill around with her everywhere she goes just to try & improve that like-ability factor.  More importantly she's yesterday's news ... people in the middle are gonna be looking for something new & shiny.  Being a woman won't get Hillary elected in and of itself any more than being a Latino would get Ted Cruz elected in and of itself.   And further... how's she gonna compete with all those cute little kids?

I expect we'll have a long-running thread on Rubio soon enough ... after the first of the year when his ad campaign with his new found money starts in earnest & he continues his rise in the polls.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I could see the inclusion of the progressive eugenics program on the list... but it's nowhere near the biggest.

What did the other things you listed have to do with fascism? Do you deny that obamacaid is a fascist program?

Yes, I deny it. Show us how Obamacare is a fascist program. Remember, it was voted in.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right let the bomb throwers in....or you're a racist....idiots...next Muslim mass murder in 3...2...1....

2seaoat

I mean, c'mon ... she's a worn out political hack with a ton of baggage, and she's just not that likeable

Sometimes intelligence, competency, and experience do not match the illusion of going to the prom. I have never voted for a Democrat for President. I will have no problem if the fascist win the Republican primary.

Do you deny that obamacaid is a fascist program?

You regularly show your rear end by not understanding political concepts. A democracy through their elected officials passed legislation which allowed folks who were uninsured to be insured, and preexisting conditions were covered. Congress believed this bill filled an important gap which impacted the general welfare of the American People. The Supreme Court reviewed it and found it constitutional. The Supreme Court has also stricken portions which were not. In a democracy where citizens have a vote and say in their government, which is reviewed by the courts is not fascism. If you do not like the results, change the law by and through the people of this great nation. However, changing political concepts like a child creating an alternative language is amusing the first time you hear a child do the same, but when an adult continues to misapply political concepts, in the end it is simple boorish behavior.....behavior I would not expect from an otherwise intelligent person.

2seaoat

Right let the bomb throwers in....or you're a racist....idiots...next Muslim mass murder in 3...2...1....

I think I will take your bet......the next mass shooting will involve a gun......idiots.......4...3....2.....1......gun shot....dead person.....the problem is not guns.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Right let the bomb throwers in....or you're a racist....idiots...next Muslim mass murder in 3...2...1....

I think I will take your bet......the next mass shooting will involve a gun......idiots.......4...3....2.....1......gun shot....dead person.....the problem is not guns.

Maybe they will be purist Muslims and use a bomb vest....or a scimitars, even better.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:
Sometimes intelligence, competency, and experience do not match the illusion of going to the prom.

Well, HRC kinda fails that on the last 2 counts.   She's not competent & her experience shows that. She rode her husband's coattails into the Senate & arm-twisted Obama into making her SOS. (I bet he really had to hold his nose when he did that.)

She punched a couple of holes in her ticket, that's all ... Senator & SOS.  She was pretty much a do-nothing at both.

Is she intelligent ... well, yeah, in an academic poli-sci sense I s'pose.  But a lot of poor leaders have been intelligent.   That doesn't make her right about anything and says nothing as to her effectiveness as a leader.

To tell ya the truth ... if it the election were Obama vs. Hillary ... and you held a gun to my head & forced me to vote for one or the other ... I fear I'd have to check the box for Obama.   That's how little I think of HRC.  (or maybe I'd just have to grab the gun from ya & shoot myself in the head!   Laughing )

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I could see the inclusion of the progressive eugenics program on the list... but it's nowhere near the biggest.

Yes, I deny it. Show us how Obamacare is a fascist program. Remember, it was voted in.

Who wrote the law and what is it? It was designed by lobbyists, corps, and govt bureaucrats. It is direct collusion of govt and enormous corps... so much so that the govt mandates that everyone must purchase the corp product. And I do recall how it was "voted in"... do you? I've never seen a more corrupt process to force an ideological agenda down the throats of we the people. You can claim any noble intent you like to justify what happened... but the result is what it is... classic fascist collusion of corps and govt. Congratulations comrade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum