Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr. Trump....Please note what Americans look like putting their Olympic Medals around their necks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

America is a wonderful melting pot and the diversity being shown to the world is the very strength that somehow continues to move America to greatness. Our diversity is our strength. Our open arms and the statute of Liberty welcoming such diversity makes us stronger. The Olympics show that all kinds of Americans are winners, and Mr. Trump will be the biggest loser for not recognizing our strength as a people.

pssst... yeah you... Trump doesn't read this forum

Just because you're turned on by an al Jazeera opinion piece you read... doesn't mean you have to parrot it.

Seaoat, the days of immigrants coming here to make something of themselves is over. All they want is freebies or to destroy our lifestyle

2seaoat

Seaoat, the days of immigrants coming here to make something of themselves is over. All they want is freebies or to destroy our lifestyle

I get your attitude about teat suckers......I see the problem in Santa Rosa County. No immigrants......no diversity.....no success. I see folks from Pakistan, India, Mexico, Puerto Ricco, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Rumania, Bulgaria, Turkey and Egypt every day kicking asz.....owning businesses and working their tails off as their kids learn the work ethic of Yankee ingenuity which built this country. What I see in Santa Rosa is a soft white professional class who exploits those without money, and a great many lazy people who have no idea what Yankee ingenuity is but expect a government check.....so I get your constant negative attitude toward immigrants because all around you are multi generation lazy people. What you need is the massive European immigration which is happening in Chicago and other urban centers driving the economy.....they are your plumber, carpenter, truck driver, taxi driver, machinist, and electrician who work long hours and bust their life because they believe in that work ethic and American dream which built this country.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat, the days of immigrants coming here to make something of themselves is over. All they want is freebies or to destroy our lifestyle

I get your attitude about teat suckers......I see the problem in Santa Rosa County.  No immigrants......no diversity.....no success.   I see folks from Pakistan, India, Mexico, Puerto Ricco, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Rumania, Bulgaria, Turkey and Egypt every day kicking asz.....owning businesses and working their tails off as their kids learn the work ethic of Yankee ingenuity which built this country.   What I see in Santa Rosa is a soft white professional class who exploits those without money, and a great many lazy people who have no idea what Yankee ingenuity is but expect a government check.....so I get your constant negative attitude toward immigrants because all around you are multi generation lazy people.  What you need is the massive European immigration which is happening in Chicago and other urban centers driving the economy.....they are your plumber, carpenter, truck driver, taxi driver, machinist, and electrician who work long hours and bust their life because they believe in that work ethic and American dream which built this country.

Yes, Milton would not even be the backwater town it is if all of the government jobs at Whiting Field migrated elsewhere (like Fort Rucker and other places--as has been threatened before). If a real BRAC ever happens, that is what will be. Between Eglin, NAS Pensacola, and Whiting Field, Whiting would be negotiated away to save the others. That would really suck for Milton and Pace, would it not?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum