Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't miss his highness Obama tonight

+5
Vikingwoman
EmeraldGhost
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

7 pm CT.

No thanks... I'll read about it in the funny papers. I've never seen a potus so out of touch with the real world.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:No thanks... I'll read about it in the funny papers. I've never seen a potus so out of touch with the real world.

Don't miss his highness Obama tonight 6cd71f8517

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nope....he will not interrupt my football.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The question is whether he'll double down or fold. 
Of course he has the ability to do both at the same time.  So you have to listen carefully and then, most importantly,  listen to the cable tv punditry (on both sides) to know what he said.
If you boys are gonna understand the sport of Wrastlin,  you need to listen to the commentators and not just what is happening inside the ring.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't miss his highness Obama tonight ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2Fuser3303%2Fimageroot%2F2014%2F07%2F20140719_obama

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/6/2015, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you were watching CNN right now as I am,  you have just seen it reported that Obama will pledge to "destroy ISIS" in the speech.

They leaked that "destroy ISIS" to the press for a reason.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay I've been thinking about why the words "destroy ISIS". 
Here's my guess.  He's gonna do exactly what seaoat would do.
He's gonna stop saying ISIS is the Jayvee team but he will not tonight and won't ever associate the word "ISIS/ISIL" with the word "Islam" in any way shape or form.

Wait a minute I forgot.  Seaoat still says Isis is the Jayvee team too.
The question is,  once Obama takes that part back,  will seaoat take it back too?  lol

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Oh, yeah .... I'd catch the Prez's little speech .... but I think there's a re-run episode of Everybody Loves Raymond I haven't seen for a third time on Netflix.

So .... how about somebody just post the highlights here & I might look at it sometime next week.

He needs to quit making declarations... he obviously has no idea what's going on and doesn't want to know. So much so that he limited what his military and intelligence were even allowed to report to him. He should just pull us out like he promised. But he has no convictions beyond fantasy utopian ideology... so the only reason he won't is purely political... probably based on a poll or the news cycle.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ya'll are all just a bunch of armchair wrastlin fans.
If you wanna be a bonafide wrastlin fan,  you have to look at the wrastler you're agin to know whether your wrastler,  Hulk Hogan,  can beat him.
Believe you me,  Hulk Hogan is ringside when Randy Savage is wrastlin.  You should be too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey take a shot every time he says "I"...you may need a case of whatever beverage you like....

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Maybe he'll draw another red line in Syria?

I hear Iran drew a red line in Syria this week.   https://uk.news.yahoo.com/fate-syrias-assad-red-line-iran-official-says-123115275.html#dZwWROT

What if Iran's red-line and Obama's red-line cross & it looks like a Christian cross?  Will the apocalypse happen?

I dunno .... just thinking out loud here.

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 12/6/2015, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vikingwoman

Hey,none of you can hold a candle to him ever so who cares what you think?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know you're just kidding, ghost,  but I think we're on the way to the next big one.

When I was betting the dogs,  the only way I could get an advantage was with the "counting method".
You go back and make a chart of all the wins,  places,  shows,  quinella's etc for each dog number (post position).
Then you bet the numbers when they haven't had a win in a while.

It's the same thing with this.  The last two world wars were 25 years apart.  We're WAY overdue.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Don't miss his highness Obama tonight Idiotking_stamp

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now there's a true wrastlin fan.  You boys could learn a thing or two from fl texan.  lol

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:Hey,none of you can hold a candle to him ever so who cares what you think?

Obama's on his way out ... he's irrelevant.   The world is already looking past 2016.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:If you were watching CNN right now as I am,  you have just seen it reported that Obama will pledge to "destroy ISIS" in the speech.

They leaked that "destroy ISIS" to the press for a reason.

He has stated many times that his policies HAVE diminished and boxed in ISIS. Then came Paris, hours later. He repeated and doubled down on his position that HIS policies were working.

Days later, came the tragedy of San Bernardino.

He will give another mealy mouth, whiny speech telling us that his policies are working and that we need MORE GUN CONTROL.

This must be huuuuuge because he skipped a golf game. He must be really scared.

knothead

knothead

I watched and listened to the President's message . . . . it was on point, clear eyed and to the point, I agree with 99% of his comments so good job, thank you Mr. President!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Alright .... so I sacrificed watching a re-run of Everybody Loves Raymond to listen to this boob's speech.

Obama's Great New Plan to Defeat Islamic Terrorism: CPP

(continue present program)

(I shoulda' watched Raymond) - oh well, at least he kept it short

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just listened to Krauthammer's reaction on Fox and Matthews on MSNBC.

Conclusion:  They musta been looking at two entirely different speeches.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One thing's for sure though.  He aint calling it the Jayvee team anymore.  lol

So seaoat,  now it's your turn.  Are you still gonna call it a jayvee team of "common criminals"? 
Because if you do,  that makes Obama be a "scaredy cat" along with the rest of us.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh,  and he also called it "a perverted form of Islam".
Did you get that,  "form of Islam".

This is a first for that.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:I just listened to Krauthammer's reaction on Fox and Matthews on MSNBC.

Conclusion:  They musta been looking at two entirely different speeches.  lol

If you are going to critique please list your bitches and what you would like to see done . . . . . we cannot go off the grid and risk alienating Muslims worldwide, you want a real clusterf@@@, that's exactly what this band of barbarians are counting on so cheer on Trump, Cruz, whatever . . . . we want leadership and we got it from the President's message.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum