Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ambassador to Libya was killed to force US to Attack Iran.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.henrymakow.com/us-ambassador-is-marty.html

Christopher Stevens, the US ambassador to Libya murdered earlier today was a martyr to Zionist attempts to draw the US into a war with Iran.

The attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was prompted by an insulting
film made by Israelis and other Zionist Jews that depict the prophet
Mohammed, and Muslims in general as perverts.

This is taking place at the exact same time as Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu is ratcheting up the pressure on the US to attack
Iran, or to sanction and support an Israeli attack.

Christopher Steven's fate is an object lesson for all Americans. Zionists are
happy to see Americans die fulfilling Zionist goals. On Monday,
we commemorated the 11th anniversary of the false flag attack on the
World Trade Center, which has Zionist fingerprints all over it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"Speaking by phone from an
undisclosed location Tuesday, writer and director Sam Bacile, left, remained defiant, saying Islam is a cancer."
Bacile, a California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew, said he believes the movie will help his native land by exposing Islam's flaws to the world.
"Islam is a cancer, period," he said repeatedly.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's what should be expected...either a direct attack on the US or an attack that's designed to look like the US did it. I wonder how that film got such notice in the Muslim world.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wouldn't doubt that Henry Makow was right. The American Free Press will have an article up on this soon; it likely will echo the same sentiments.

The whole revolution in Libya was about the world's bankers being upset at Muammar Gadaffi because he refused their overtures to let them establish a central bank in his country. Then, he declared that Libya was going to re-establish the gold dinar as the new currency for all of Arabic north Africa. Once he did this, he became a "madman" to the oligarchs, and he had to go--thus the war NATO waged against that country.

This was a sad incident. When you indiscriminantly bomb the women and children of a country, I suppose blowback can occur.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

NaNook

NaNook

[quote="Floridatexan"]
It's what should be expected...either a direct attack on the US or an attack that's designed to look like the US did it. I wonder how that film got such notice in the Muslim world.[/quote

According to one reporter the You Tube video of the film only had 6,000 hits as of 22:00 last night. It wasn't the film, go figure.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
I wonder how that film got such notice in the Muslim world.

Don't you think that was the intent?

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I wonder how that film got such notice in the Muslim world.

Don't you think that was the intent?

I would think a press conference on State TV, calling for a demonstration, would lead to ultra-violence. It was a set-up. Now bodies are coming home..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum