Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Many Times Has PeeDog Quit the Forum And Then Come Back....?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My Bet is he will be back by Christmas....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The spamming issue could be solved by setting the software so a person cannot start more than 6 new threads on any of the forums in 24 hour period, with at least 90 minutes spaced between threads.

I would not limit posts within threads, just the ability to start new ones.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

He certainly seems to possess an inordinate amount of time and level of immaturity for the accomplished professional that he claims to be.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I enjoy sparring with obamasucks and markle.   When did obamasucks say he was leaving?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When I posted that I hadn't seen the dozens of threads obamasucks started with no content in them. 
Stop doing that,  obamasucks,  and get back to the regular posting.  It's too unorthodox.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Regarding PeeDawg a.k.a Obamasucks: Consider that this individual never tried to convince anyone of his point of view -- his only purpose in using this forum was to irritate. And he doesn't even do that well.

He and Markle are addicted to the same thing -- a desire to irritate people.

I'm grateful I don't have to live with them!

Are we discussing who is irritating? I could add a name or two. Laughing

Grow up, folks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SheWrites wrote:Are we discussing who is irritating?  I could add a name or two.  Laughing

Grow up, folks.  

cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you go back and look at both markle's posts and obamasucks' posts,  what you will see is two posters who hardly ever,  if ever,  get personal with others here UNTIL after others make it personal first.

And that matters to me.  It's like with Rush Limbaugh.  No of course I don't agree with him and I'm not sure I ever have.
BUT I give him credit for something.  If you listen to all the high energy talk radio hosts,  Limbaugh is the ONLY one who always treats his callers with respect.

The one quality is not often found with social media,  and the other quality not often found with talk radio hosts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum