Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You all laughed back in 2009 when I said the pendulum would swing back and swing back hard

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm really enjoying this..... Especially that old man seaoat who has to eat crow over Hillary not getting elected POTUS, Sals incessant rants about Madame President, and Z believing that the Queen Criminal was all but elected .... Watching the implosion here each day of whining and complaining has made the last eight years worth it. 

A while back I advised Hillary fans that we felt the same way during the Obama years... and the feeling doesn't go away.
Now I want to say... "remember how happy you were that Obama went around Congress and just used Executive Orders?"
Well, he established a precedent the nation had never seen before, thinking Hillary would be next and could carry on usurping Congress herself. 
Oops. Guess who inherits that power?
Get used to it. It's a horrible feeling.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump is in.  End of story.  Throughout my life I've experienced the pendulum swing of politics.  Each decade or so, the opposite of what we've had to put up with comes into power.  If President A is too far left, President B is his opposite.  Switcharoo one or two elections in the futre.

Consider:  If Trump's ultra rich gang gets their way, it will be the middle class and the poor who will do all the suffering.  You don't need a crystal ball to tell what will happen the next national election.  Take the Department of Defense; Trump promises them tons of new money to waste.  And after he's cut the taxes on the wealthy, he'll have to tax someone to make-up the difference.

Trump says he's going to dedicate one trillion dollars for upgrading our failing infrastructure. The money will have to come from someone. Look at Trump and all the billionaires on his team. You think it's going to come from them? LOL

Trump promises an aggressive, intrusive policing style.  Guess who will suffer.  Whatever health policies are brought forward by Trump, they will be designed 100% to benefit insurers and drug manufacturers.  Guess who will suffer.  

Trump's new team is already working at privatizing social security and cutting medicare.  Guess who suffers ...

Oil and coal industries are going to make zillions and global warming will get hotter.  Guess who pays ....

And all this shit can only happen if Trump's gang doesn't get us into a global, nuclear war.  Amerika Inc. is doomed.  No great loss. Wait for it ...

Global warming is UN wealth redistribution scam

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:Global warming is UN wealth redistribution scam

Following your leader Markle? Tell us more about how up is down, cold is warm, and wet is dry ....

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote: Trump is in.  End of story.  Throughout my life I've experienced the pendulum swing of politics.  Each decade or so, the opposite of what we've had to put up with comes into power.  If President A is too far left, President B is his opposite.  Switcharoo one or two elections in the futre.

Consider:  If Trump's ultra rich gang gets their way, it will be the middle class and the poor who will do all the suffering.  You don't need a crystal ball to tell what will happen the next national election.  Take the Department of Defense; Trump promises them tons of new money to waste.  And after he's cut the taxes on the wealthy, he'll have to tax someone to make-up the difference.

Trump says he's going to dedicate one trillion dollars for upgrading our failing infrastructure.  The money will have to come from someone.  Look at Trump and all the billionaires on his team.  You think it's going to come from them?  LOL

Trump promises an aggressive, intrusive policing style.  Guess who will suffer.  Whatever health policies are brought forward by Trump, they will be designed 100% to benefit insurers and drug manufacturers.  Guess who will suffer.  

Trump's new team is already working at privatizing social security and cutting medicare.  Guess who suffers ...

Oil and coal industries are going to make zillions and global warming will get hotter.  Guess who pays ....

And all this shit can only happen if Trump's gang doesn't get us into a global, nuclear war.  Amerika Inc. is doomed.  No great loss. Wait for it ...

You all laughed back in 2009 when I said the pendulum would swing back and swing back hard Sky_zps4wvydngu

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:If Trump's ultra rich gang gets their way, it will be the middle class and the poor who will do all the suffering.... And after he's cut the taxes on the wealthy, he'll have to tax someone to make-up the difference.

The money will have to come from someone.

Guess who will suffer....

Trump is going to cut taxes and fund all of this new spending only one way: By opening up the deficit spigot. Watch Lame Dork poster Markle and PeeDog hail this "new" approach as a 'miracle that lifted our economy,' while blaming former president Barrack Obama and the Democrats for Trump's massive increase in the deficit.

With a Republican president, Republican Congress/Senate Trump's deficits beyond 2017 are going to have a Republican stamp on them!

The wingnuts used to focus on how the national debt doubled under President Obama. A good question will be: After his tax-cuts and spending plans are implemented, how long will it take Donald Trump to double the national debt?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:If Trump's ultra rich gang gets their way, it will be the middle class and the poor who will do all the suffering.... And after he's cut the taxes on the wealthy, he'll have to tax someone to make-up the difference.

The money will have to come from someone.

Guess who will suffer....

Trump is going to cut taxes and fund all of this new spending only one way: By opening up the deficit spigot. Watch Lame Dork poster Markle and PeeDog hail this "new" approach as a 'miracle that lifted our economy,' while blaming former president Barrack Obama and the Democrats for Trump's massive increase in the deficit.

With a Republican president, Republican Congress/Senate Trump's deficits beyond 2017 are going to have a Republican stamp on them!

The wingnuts used to focus on how the national debt doubled under President Obama. A good question will be: After his tax-cuts and spending plans are implemented, how long will it take Donald Trump to double the national debt?

NOT AT ALL SURPRISING, my Progressive good friends here fail to grasp the difference between static and dynamic economics.  Progressives can only deal with static and steadfastly refuse to learn the difference which totally destroys their positions.

Last edited by Markle on 12/21/2016, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Two steps forward and one step back. I was wrong. I certainly did not see the Democrats losing the senate. You were right. However, the country had to absorb a great deal of change during the eight years of President Obama's administration, and in the end Hillary was not trusted by the American people. I still believe that she is and was the best talent for the President, but I felt the same way with Bush 1 and Dole, and the world did not end. I think real progress has been made, and the truth is that all the rhetoric in the world is not going to change preexisting conditions will be covered and kids up to 26 can remain on their parent's policy. Sexual preference has become no big deal, and we have gotten almost 90% of our military out of other nations. We have lowered the deficit each and every year, and folks at higher incomes were beginning to pay the former tax rates.

We now take a step back for at least two years, but probably for four years. The world did not end for you on President Obama's terms in office, and I certainly am optimistic that President Trump can make real entitlement reform which could have never have been completed by Hillary. It may not be entirely fair, but when a house is burning, you put the fire out and are not real concerned about breaking some windows. So contrary to your belief that I am going into a hissy fit about Trump, quite the contrary. I know his weakness. I know who he will help. I am hopeful for a fix on social security and medicare. Heck, I am only paying $125.00 a month to medicare. That should be doubled. Is it fair to the poor. No it is not, but it will not be fair to the poor if the entire system collapses. Entitlement reform could only happen under a Republican administration with a senate and house controlled by the same. Now if they whack middle class people too hard, there will be a political price to pay, but our first priority in America should be entitlement reform.

2seaoat

NOT AT ALL SURPRISING, my Progressive good friends her fail to grasp the difference between static and dynamic economics. Progressives can only deal with static and steadfastly refuse to learn the difference which totally destroys their positions.

Please explain your concept of the same and how trickle down has been successful.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:NOT AT ALL SURPRISING, my Progressive good friends her fail to grasp the difference between static and dynamic economics. Progressives can only deal with static and steadfastly refuse to learn the difference which totally destroys their positions.

Please explain your concept of the same and how trickle down has been successful.

Simple, former President Ronald Reagan's economic policies led to over a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Whereas, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's trickle up policies has resulted in eight years of stagnant growth. The first president in history to give us TWO TERMS with NO ANNUAL GROWTH OVER THREE PERCENT.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Simple, former President Ronald Reagan's economic policies led to over a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Whereas, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's trickle up policies has resulted in eight years of stagnant growth.  The first president in history to give us TWO TERMS with NO ANNUAL GROWTH OVER THREE PERCENT.

Lame Dork poster Markle and voodoo economics must go together well, LOL!

In order to implement his economic policies, Ronald Reagan increased the national debt by 186% during his 8-year presidency.

Reagan cut taxes and increased the debt by 186%.....

George W. Bush cut taxes and increased the debt by 101%......

Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama combined increased the debt by 98% (far less than Reagan and Bush II).....

Donald Trump intends to cut taxes, and will likely increase the debt by a very wide margin....

The Lame Dork and PeeDog will begin to ignore deficits until the next Democratic POTUS is elected, then the whining about the debt will start yet again!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Simple, former President Ronald Reagan's economic policies led to over a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Whereas, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's trickle up policies has resulted in eight years of stagnant growth.  The first president in history to give us TWO TERMS with NO ANNUAL GROWTH OVER THREE PERCENT.

In order to implement his economic policies, Ronald Reagan increased the national debt by 186% during his 8-year presidency.

Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama combined increased the debt by 98% (far less than Reagan and Bush II).....

Donald Trump intends to cut taxes, and will likely increase the debt by a very wide margin....

The Lame Dork and PeeDog will begin to ignore deficits until the next Democratic POTUS is elected, then the whining about the debt will start yet again!

LAME DUCK PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA INCREASES DEBT BY TEN TRILLION DOLLARS

FIRST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY WITHOUT A SINGLE YEAR WITH THREE PERCENT GDP OR MORE

NUFF SAID!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Percentages are simply an out to excuse the MASSIVE unprecedented amount of debt Obama ran up.

Intellectual dishonesty.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Percentages are simply an out to excuse the MASSIVE unprecedented amount of debt Obama ran up.

Intellectual dishonesty.

Of course we will revisit this subject after we see how the debt rises (or not) under Donald Trump.

As you can see, Lame Dork poster Markle intends to ignore any debt increases that occur during Trump's term in office. In fact, I suspect rather that he will defend them vigorously!

His responses are typical of him, and are expected.....

via GIPHY

2seaoat

Percentages are simply an out to excuse the MASSIVE unprecedented amount of debt Obama ran up.

Intellectual dishonesty.

Let us see if any of our trickle down fantasy believers can grasp this simple concept. Had President Obama taken office in June rather than January none of the bail out stimula and debt would have been allocated to him. None, yet Congress passing the same to bail the country out from the failed economic policies of Reagan and Bush running up debt while cutting taxes is excused or ignored. The truth without excuse is that President Obama was NOT responsible for the debt which was run up, and the economic crash was inevitable when a nation fights two wars and cuts taxes and revenue........in regard to economic growth, one has to look at population figures to understand economic growth. President Obama has presided over 10k babyboomers a day retiring from the workforce, while at the same time being the most effective president to stem population in the form of immigration in fifty years. Young working populations drive economic growth retiring bubbles do not. The lack of economic understanding of some posters would get them laughed out of a conservative graduate course in economics at the University of Chicago......stupid is really really really hard to fix. If you do not have an economics background, please try to acknowledge you do not know what you are talking about.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Percentages are simply an out to excuse the MASSIVE unprecedented amount of debt Obama ran up.

Intellectual dishonesty.

Let us see if any of our trickle down fantasy believers can grasp this simple concept.   Had President Obama taken office in June rather than January none of the bail out stimula and debt would have been allocated to him.   None, yet Congress passing the same to bail the country out from the failed economic policies of Reagan and Bush running up debt while cutting taxes is excused or ignored.   The truth without excuse is that President Obama was NOT responsible for the debt which was run up, and the economic crash was inevitable when a nation fights two wars and cuts taxes and revenue........in regard to economic growth, one has to look at population figures to understand economic growth.   President Obama has presided over 10k babyboomers a day retiring from the workforce, while at the same time being the most effective president to stem population in the form of immigration in fifty years.   Young working populations drive economic growth retiring bubbles do not.   The lack of economic understanding of some posters would get them laughed out of a conservative graduate course in economics at the University of Chicago......stupid is really really really hard to fix.  If you do not have an economics background, please try to acknowledge you do not know what you are talking about.

You all laughed back in 2009 when I said the pendulum would swing back and swing back hard LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You all laughed back in 2009 when I said the pendulum would swing back and swing back hard...

Well guess what? It will swing back hard no later than 2024. Someone more liberal than Hillary and Obama put together will be elected president after the nation tires of 8 years of Alt-Right politics. PeeDog will then resort back to being his miserable, whining self once again (the PeeDog we all know so well....)!  Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum