Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking news....no really....Romney taking down senate candidates....will the house be next.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Senator Brown is distancing himself from Romney as typical blue collar democrats who like him are facing Thurston telling them they do not matter.....I told everybody on this forum and the PNJ that Mitt Romney is going to do more than lose the race.....he is going to put people in the house and the senate which never would have been elected but for his terrible candidacy. You make fun of Newt all day long, but Newt would never be this stupid...he would be like a dog on a bone when talking about the economy....it is the economy stupid. My prediction right now is the democrats will hold the senate, and even if President Obama had won, winning the senate would have been huge....it is lost. The house is next......what will Thurston next say to alienate Americans......I wait with baited breath.

i heard that obama is going to win the nobel peace prize again... and the economics... and one other of his choice.

2seaoat

I will bet you a buck he wins it right after he carpet bombs Tehran.

2seaoat wrote:I will bet you a buck he wins it right after he carpet bombs Tehran.

But he won't ...he doesn't have the balls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum