Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet the next President of the United States of America

+5
Vikingwoman
Wordslinger
Sal
2seaoat
EmeraldGhost
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:Kasich gone.....hardly

http://news.yahoo.com/donors-line-behind-kasich-super-pac-planning-trump-185926184.html

Hmmm, I thought he was about to drop out.  In any case, I don't see how attacking Trump is gonna win Kasich any supporters.

Kasich needs more face time in the media .... and he needs to have some "moments"  Hasn't been getting enough of either.  He's got some personality and body language deficiencies to overcome.    Those things may seem trivial .... but they are often very important in getting elected.

A lot of things I like about him & just a few I don't .... but I just don't see him getting any traction ... I think he'd be a good man to have in any administration though. Highly qualified/experienced if you ask me.

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 11/23/2015, 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:by 2seaoat Today at 0:56
Trump just went up to 40 percent in some polls by speaking hate and exclusion by throwing out the Constitution. Sorry, your candidate is a flip flopper and in this primary of haters, they did not forget Rubio's support for the immigration reform. Trump has not gone after him because he is irrelevant, but as soon as he shows any vitality he will be skewered......maybe he can stand up and suggest self deportation as a reaction to his prior words.....it did get Romney nominated, and then crushed in the general election. Iowa and NH will not have Rubio in the top three, and his funding will evaporate for the long haul.....and then there could be a discussion of his finances.
-----
The Constituiton was thrown out by Obama likg ago. Hillary doesn't flip flop? Seriously ? You actually think she is a steady line and never changes positions? You're meds are preventing clarity on her past on everything. You are just a racist not wanting to vote for the Cuban. Yep, a Cuban guy probably stole an old girlfriend of yours along with that military guy and they pulled a train on her with you observing.

"They pulled a train on her ...l" I've never heard that description before. Is this one of your Gay guy phrases?
Sounds perverted to me ...as for not voting for the Cuban, which Cuban do you mean: Cruz or Rubio?

Vikingwoman

Is that who he is? No shit! I know who that is.

Vikingwoman

EmeraldGhost wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So much for what you know about me. Rolling Eyes

I now know that you are the Santa Rosa deputy who used to post in the PNJ  

I'm a retired Federal 1811, if you must know.   I've never worked for a State or local agency, but I've worked with quite a few of them.

And I've never posted in PNJ.   My but you are a suspicious type, aren't ya?   Haven't questioned your bona-fides .... whatever they might be?  

Why is it even relevant to this discussion anyway?

What's an 1811?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:

What's an 1811?

1811 is the Federal job series code for Criminal Investigator.

Commonly referred to as an 1811 to distinguish from other LEO positions in the Federal government who are titled as "Agents" .... and some even as "Special Agents" but not really criminal investigators, per se. I was a non-1811 LEO the first 10 years of my civil service career & an 1811 the last 16.

But as I said previously .... not really relevant to this discussion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here are the latest polls...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

The dark money is starting to weigh in for Rubio .....

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/23/opinion/senator-rubios-stealthy-donors.html

Don't forget about the dark internet

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just saw this poll on Morning Joe.  It has every republican beating Hillary in the general election. 
And before anyone says "that's a faux news poll so means nothing",  you should know that no one on that MSNBC show questioned whether the poll was biased or not.  And MSNBC is the pro-obama, pro-hillary drive-by media.  So if you liberals here question it you look pretty silly.  lol

Meet the next President of the United States of America - Page 2 Hillar10

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:I just saw this poll on Morning Joe.  It has every republican beating Hillary in the general election. 
And before anyone says "that's a faux news poll so means nothing",  you should know that no one on that MSNBC show questioned whether the poll was biased or not.  And MSNBC is the pro-obama, pro-hillary drive-by media.  So if you liberals here question it you look pretty silly.  lol

Those poll numbers are a little disheartening, but not terribly surprising in light of the fact that it was conducted in the immediate aftermath of the attacks on Paris.

Fear and hate are selling even better than usual.

Unfortunately, I fear that those numbers will prompt Hillary to track even more hawkish.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What's so remarkable to me is,  after all the things Trump has said to alienate him from the hispanic vote,  he's still beating Hillary in a national poll amongst all voters.
I think that has to indicate that a lot of hispanic voters would still vote for Trump over Hillary.  Because he could not be ahead of Hillary without that being the case.
This is one wild and crazy election.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is something else that should not be overlooked.

Only twice since 1828 have democrats won a 3rd consecutive term in the White House.
And one of those times was FDR getting a 3rd term during a World War which doesn't really count anyway.

So if history tells us anything,  the advantage is definitely with the republicans this time.

2seaoat

Just as I predicted. Trump's numbers have gone to 32 nationwide based on hate talk, and Rubio's numbers have gone down from other polls to one third or really 1/4 Trump's numbers, but look at the critical Florida poll......Trump is beating rubio like a drum in his home state. Iowa is literally weeks away and nobody is making traction, as carson begins to slip. In regard to the general election, as Bernie has said, it will be turn out. Any poll which cannot project turnout is seriously flawed. It appears that Trump can talk hate without blow back from his fellow primary candidates as he paves his way to the nomination....hate works in the Republican Party.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:....hate works in the Republican Party.

Republicans thrive on it. Look at PaceDog's record of posting all the way back to the old PNJ forum. It has been non-stop hate against his political antagonists continually.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

To win, the GOP needs a bogeyman to scare people into voting for them.

Saddam and Bin Laden filled the roles nicely, but they've been casting about in vain since those two were deep-sixed.

They gave China and Russia both a tryout, but that didn't really titillate the base.

Maybe ISIS is the next bogeyman, or maybe the electorate will regain it's collective wits by November, 2016.

I'll admit that I'm a bit pessimistic.

Americans have notoriously short memories.

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:I just saw this poll on Morning Joe.  It has every republican beating Hillary in the general election. 

Those poll numbers are a little disheartening, but not terribly surprising in light of the fact that it was conducted in the immediate aftermath of the attacks on Paris.

Fear and hate are selling even better than usual.

Unfortunately, I fear that those numbers will prompt Hillary to track even more hawkish.

Her actions and Obama's have led to the attacks.

boards of FL

boards of FL

EmeraldGhost wrote:All irrelevant .... he's young; good-looking; nice family; seems like a reasonable guy; Hispanic; child of immigrants; good background story; no major scandals; speaks & presents well; etc etc

Setting the bar high - cough cough - in the republican party in the year 2015.

He can speak, everyone! He can speak!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Trump just went up to 40 percent in some polls by speaking hate and exclusion by throwing out the Constitution. Sorry, your candidate is a flip flopper and in this primary of haters, they did not forget Rubio's support for the immigration reform. Trump has not gone after him because he is irrelevant, but as soon as he shows any vitality he will be skewered......maybe he can stand up and suggest self deportation as a reaction to his prior words.....it did get Romney nominated, and then crushed in the general election. Iowa and NH will not have Rubio in the top three, and his funding will evaporate for the long haul.....and then there could be a discussion of his finances.
-----
The Constituiton was thrown out by Obama likg ago. Hillary doesn't flip flop? Seriously ? You actually think she is a steady line and never changes positions? You're meds are preventing clarity on her past on everything. You are just a racist not wanting to vote for the Cuban. Yep, a Cuban guy probably stole an old girlfriend of yours along with that military guy and they pulled a train on her with you observing.

"They pulled a train on her ...l"  I've never heard that description before.  Is this one of your Gay guy phrases?

Sounds perverted to me ...as for not voting for the Cuban, which Cuban do you mean:  Cruz or Rubio?

Not sure what it is today as Gay, no longer means the same as gay meant as I was growing up.

Back in the day..."pulling a train" was a slur used for a woman, usually in a biker gang, who had a gang bang for members or sometimes as an initiation.

As for you suddenly jumping to it being a Gay term, says more about you and how often you take that course.

Vikingwoman

Fox polls are worthless They only poll Fox viewers. Carly Fiorina neck in neck w/ Hillary-BS!

Sal

Sal

"Let me just say, I obviously am not happy about the events that happened last week in Paris, but I think it’s a positive development that it suddenly has cast — forced Americans to confront more carefully the issue of national security. Because it is the most important thing a president will do, and it is the most important function of the federal government. And I hope that we focus on that more, not just for political advantage, but because the world has become a very dangerous place." - Marco Rubio

"Bummer for the 130 killed and hundreds more grievously injured, but let's look at the bright side - political advantage, bro!"

Yeah ...

... this dude's got the chops.

Rolling Eyes

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:Fox polls are worthless They only poll Fox viewers. Carly Fiorina neck in neck w/ Hillary-BS!

If they only poll Fox viewers,  do you really think their poll would get this result?
Notice the democrats are the blue line and the republicans are the red line.

Meet the next President of the United States of America - Page 2 Fox_po10

Actually no they don't poll Fox viewers.  The use random telephone sampling.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
-----

"They pulled a train on her ...l"  I've never heard that description before.  Is this one of your Gay guy phrases?

Sounds perverted to me ...as for not voting for the Cuban, which Cuban do you mean:  Cruz or Rubio?

Not sure what it is today as Gay, no longer means the same as gay meant as I was growing up.

Back in the day..."pulling a train" was a slur used for a woman, usually in a biker gang, who had a gang bang for members or sometimes as an initiation.

As for you suddenly jumping to it being a Gay term, says more about you and how often you take that course.  

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pulling+a+train

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:

Well, here's the thing about those .... they only reflect the opinions of the type of people inclined to respond to telephone polls.

Who does that? I don't.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Bob wrote:

Well, here's the thing about those .... they only reflect the opinions of the type of people inclined to respond to telephone polls.  

Who does that?  I don't.

I agree with you on this. Strangers calling to ask survey questions or political opinions can be scammers looking for info they can use or sell to other bad guys. If I don't know you, don't waste your time calling me and asking me questions ... on anything.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I'm gonna one-up my prediction.  

It'll be Rubio/Haley ..... or maybe Rubio/Kasich in the alternative.  

Now I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of Rubio myself. Just being objective here. (Personally I'm in the ABH camp .... Anybody But Hillary), but I'd have to say he is the most likely to beat Hillary.   Realistically, I don't think any of the other Republican candidates can.

Rubio is now getting the influential/wealthy Jewish powerbrokers behind him .... and their money & more importantly their media influence.  (they're not to happy with the Dems over the Iran deal in particular .... and Rubio is very pro-Israel & has a long history of Jewish support)    He's a disciplined politician and not going to fly off the handle in a speech or something and essentially sink himself.

Hillary should be in fear of a Rubio/Kasich candidacy ..... and very, very afraid of going up against Rubio/Haley.

Rubio, while he might not be able to win the Latino vote .... he can get enough to nuetralize it.   And Haley, while she might not be able to win the womens' vote ... she can neutralize that.   The whole "immigrant" backstory would help them a lot as well.

And .... I mean, c'mon .... how's the HildaBeast gonna compete with all those cute little kids?

Meet the next President of the United States of America - Page 2 B651dbfbd0a7c91f3109b9655c87b91d

Meet the next President of the United States of America - Page 2 Haleyx-large

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum