Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WWIII on Sept 25 get them shelters dug....

+5
Slicef18
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The muslims have just landed at Navy Point. Commissioner Valentino has called out the reserve deputies. Rumor has it they've even called Vince Seely and Ronnie Mac into service. They called Bill Davis but he was collecting money from his slot machines. And Wilson Robertson was somewhere trying to get a painting contract.
Some of us are already trying to get W.D. Childers out of jail cause he's the only one who can lead us.

Last edited by Bob on 9/25/2012, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 4 1305286916_1305251717_1305030514_cooling-tower-implosion

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 4 1305286916_1305251717_1305030514_cooling-tower-implosion
Oh shit Dick Cheney has already pulled another controlled demolition.
Details at 10 (when Alex Jones comes on Papa Don's radio station).

let's let the gamers fight the next one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:let's let the gamers fight the next one.
actually the gamers are already fighting the wars. The gamer er I mean pilot who's flying the drones is doing it from Colorado (absolutely true).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I watched the movie "Troy" today. And then I wiki'ed it and learned about the Trojan Wars. Before that I thought Trojan was a condom or an internet virus. But no wiki educated me that it was the most intense battle in the history of the world. What's interesting (that I also learned from wiki) is that it used to be known to the world as a historic fact. Then after that for a couple thousand years it was known to be Greek mythology. BUT in the last couple hundred years archaeologists and historians have changed their minds and now believe it was "loosely based on actual events" (and places) as they say in the movies.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Remember Bob Wiki is written anybody that wants to add to it...So it's certainly not as reliable as Alex Jones or Lew Rockwell....

Bob and fellow patriots. Quick report from da hood. We are losing ground. looks like Riches and Feltons are done for. The folks at Feltons gave it a good try but throwing bowling Balls proved ineffective. Turns out that all the Happy 7 were really owned my Moolims and the Vietnamese were just a false flag. Genes Lounge is still holding with help from the Flight deck. The DMZ seems to be the city line at Bayou Chico. God help us all if the Mooslims make it to Lookers. Over and out. Reporting from the House of Chong backroom gambling den.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:let's let the gamers fight the next one.
actually the gamers are already fighting the wars. The gamer er I mean pilot who's flying the drones is doing it from Colorado (absolutely true).

Drones are being flown from more places than Colorado brother...

Teo,

It's the 26th in the Middle East...got any more funky predictions?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Teo,

It's the 26th in the Middle East...got any more funky predictions?

Yeah you will become Obamas biggest supporter. Actually it wasn't my prediction . Rumor has it the Israelis are mobilizing but who knows in the fog of the internet. What does it matter anyway...I still haven't finished my shelter so maybe when I get finished it will happen...like in the days of Noah.

Rogue wrote:I heard the end of the world was on DEC 21st What a Face

WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 4 Th?id=I.4693390663615021&pid=1

Good choice. That's when the Mayan calendar ends.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNn4T2OwPs&feature=related

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum