Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WWIII on Sept 25 get them shelters dug....

+5
Slicef18
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm too drunk to keep postin ossifer. I think I'll just lay me down and go to sleep. Maybe if I read this thread after I'm sober I'll do a flip-flop.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

First off you think WE are America. We are a profit center that has become too dangerous having a middle class. We might actually escape the Matrix. That won't be allowed our danger to the elite has become more important than our usefulness as consumers. Those that have a great deal of the worlds wealth now want the greatest wealth of all.....FREEDOM. FREEDOM FROM LAW. They vision themselves as gods. They will live in the best places in the world off limits from anyone that they let live. Those that they let live will work in centers of production, chipped, tracked and fully controlled. Much like a prison only they will never know any different because they are our unborn grandchildren. They will supply the every need of the new gods.

Our most beautiful children will be sent to dwell in their idyllic mansions in the prime places of wonder in the world where they will serve the every whim of the elite and their children. Their lives will be nothing of value to the elite. They will kill them for sport.

Money was just a means to an end. We have been eradicated as a nation by cheap junk we bought at Walmart, watching the programming on television and political correctness. It is all going as planned and we can't stop it. They are beyond the power of money they have the power of life and death for anyone anywhere....Drones are just the beginning.

2seaoat

When I got bit in the head by that mosquito, I put ice on it immediately and had my wife suck the mosquito saliva out......I know the bite to your toe is going to be difficult to suck the mosquito saliva out, but try to stick your toe in your mouth and save yourself.....I have noticed my wife since sucking the mosquito saliva out is starting to bad mouth Romney, and the problem with sucking your own toe........it is kind of circular, and I guess you will still look over your shoulder, I will think Romney is the devil, Markle will think Obama is the devil.....PKR will continue to stumble around in circles, but you could ask Alice over and suggest she suck your big toe.....but then we may finally find the cure for the piling on virus.....because some people seem to have acquired immunity.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:i know msnbc prolly hasn't covered it... but an incestuous/facist relationship was revealed today between the doj and media matters (soros). i know it won't matter to you... or any other obama devote... but just thght I'd tho it out there. WAKE UP..!!
That relationship wasn't revealed today. It's been common knowledge for a long time that Soros was the money behind media matters.
But no it's probably never been reported by MSNBC.
Just like when it was revealed that Sean Hannity's so-called "charity" was spending more on "administrative" costs than any other fake charity in the fake charity business. That wasn't reported on Fox News Channel either.

whoa... you're equating a partisan talking head with the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE coercively complicit with a tax exempt org that facilitates a propaganda arm of the govt?

dude... this is nazi shit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:i know msnbc prolly hasn't covered it... but an incestuous/facist relationship was revealed today between the doj and media matters (soros). i know it won't matter to you... or any other obama devote... but just thght I'd tho it out there. WAKE UP..!!
That relationship wasn't revealed today. It's been common knowledge for a long time that Soros was the money behind media matters.
Just like when it was revealed that Sean Hannity's so-called "charity" was spending more on "administrative" costs than any other fake charity in the fake charity business. That wasn't reported on Fox News Channel either.

whoa... you're equating a partisan talking head with the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE coercively complicit with a tax exempt org that facilitates a propaganda arm of the govt?

I was doing that equating in a post which I have said was written because of a total misunderstanding on my part about what you were revealing to me.
After I realize my mistake I'm no longer doing that equating and I agree this does appear to be nazi shit.
The media has become nothing more than a propaganda machine.

What a Face Crying or Very sad
2seaoat wrote:PKR is delusional.....he is suffering from high fevers and has been stumbling around.......and that nasty mosquito bite in his ear is the the giveaway.....but you have been drinking.....so I am sure at least somebody will understand his posts.....which usually involve the following.....all government is bad.....end of story......no I am sorry.....I gave you the cliff note version......the original is All government is bad....and it is Obama's fault. I think I have a first edition signed copy.....but that was before the mosquito bite......I think it could really become valuable someday, and I could retire and live happily ever after.....but now that I know George Soros controls the justice department, I guess there is no happily ever after....

lol... it's not funny that you are willing to pass on this... it requires willful ignorance.

stop trying to pretend you are objective... this proves your position.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:

I was doing that equating in a post which I have said was written because of a total misunderstanding on my part about what you were revealing to me.
After I realize my mistake I'm no longer doing that equating and I agree this does appear to be nazi shit.
The media has become nothing more than a propaganda machine.

I'm sorry... i was catching up on the thread and wrote that before the last page. i should have known you would give it a fair look.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But the right-wing media is just as bad. Look at all the right-wing politicians and political operatives who end up as paid performers on Fox News (Huckabee, Palin, Rove, Morris etc).
Since when did the politicians and the press become one in the same?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Netanyahu is smart enough to know that if Romney wins the election Romney will give him a lot more support than Obama. So why wouldn't he wait at least that long to see what the outcome is.

Because if President Barack Hussein Obama wins, we're all screwed. President Obama already passed the world to Russia that after the election he'll have a lot more freedom to give away the farm to Russia and screw Israel.

For the survival of his country, Netanyahu has to do something before the election unless is it a certainty that Romney will be President.

Bob wrote:But the right-wing media is just as bad. Look at all the right-wing politicians and political operatives who end up as paid performers on Fox News (Huckabee, Palin, Rove, Morris etc).
Since when did the politicians and the press become one in the same?

whoa... there are several boundaries this crosses. better wait till morning if it's not obvious.

Bob wrote:What has happened in the muslim/arab countries in the middle east over the last week has changed my perspective on this.
It's put me more in sympathy with Israel and more opposed to anything muslim.

Let me pose these questions to anyone here.
Where would you rather live in the middle east? In Israel? Or in any other country?
Who do you think is more civilized? The Israelis? Or the muslims in any other country?

WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 3 Th?id=I.4589216224511504&pid=1

I've been to Bahrain, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Tunisia, and Israel.

I'd rather live in Israel.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X_Dd_6Czk&feature=related

Smile

.....And I sure hell wouldn't want to fight Israel even as a US military soldier. I think my life expectancy would be longer fighting in a Muslim country.

2seaoat wrote:When I got bit in the head by that mosquito, I put ice on it immediately and had my wife suck the mosquito saliva out......I know the bite to your toe is going to be difficult to suck the mosquito saliva out, but try to stick your toe in your mouth and save yourself.....I have noticed my wife since sucking the mosquito saliva out is starting to bad mouth Romney, and the problem with sucking your own toe........it is kind of circular, and I guess you will still look over your shoulder, I will think Romney is the devil, Markle will think Obama is the devil.....PKR will continue to stumble around in circles, but you could ask Alice over and suggest she suck your big toe.....but then we may finally find the cure for the piling on virus.....because some people seem to have acquired immunity.

lol!

This is the funniest thing Ive seen from you in a long long maybe ever time.

I dont think Alice does toes. Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well today's the DAY ! Yawnnnn....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well today's the DAY ! Yawnnnn....
I wouldn't give up yet. He didn't say what time today the war would start and he is endorsed by Alex Jones and Alex is da man. I'm going to the bank in a while and get all my money out and spend it just in case. And I'm gonna order one of Alex's fluouride water filters because if we get a big let down and the war don't start I still don't want to consume any fluouride cause Alex says that aint good for me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well today's the DAY ! Yawnnnn....
I wouldn't give up yet. He didn't say what time today the war would start and he is endorsed by Alex Jones and Alex is da man. I'm going to the bank in a while and get all my money out and spend it just in case. And I'm gonna order one of Alex's fluouride water filters because if we get a big let down and the war don't start I still don't want to consume any fluouride cause Alex says that aint good for me.

Bob I was going say KMA but that would be rude...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All I know is my reputation has gone from -164 to -124. A 40 point gain is nothing to sneeze at. So I'll take that as an endorsement that my posts are right on the money.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:All I know is my reputation has gone from -164 to -124. A 40 point gain is nothing to sneeze at. So I'll take that as an endorsement that my posts are right on the money.

Listen spaceman I about had enough of your Klaatu this and your Barrata that..keep it up and I will vaporize you and this insane little planet and fly home alone...I got a hot little toaster waiting for my sensor probe.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:All I know is my reputation has gone from -164 to -124. A 40 point gain is nothing to sneeze at. So I'll take that as an endorsement that my posts are right on the money.

Listen spaceman I about had enough of your Klaatu this and your Barrata that..keep it up and I will vaporize you and this insane little planet and fly home alone...I got a hot little toaster waiting for my sensor probe.....
Now that would be a sequel I'd like to see. "The Day The Robots Mutiny'ed".
Actually it's being filmed now. It's call "Robopocalypse", Spielberg's newest blockbuster...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CodGnRvu580

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Now that would be a sequel I'd like to see. "The Day The Robots Mutiny'ed".
Actually it's being filmed now. It's call "Robopocalypse", Spielberg's newest blockbuster...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CodGnRvu580

Oh Boy Terminator 4

Should liven things up.

Composer wrote:Should liven things up.

WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 3 Th?id=I.4931142873581288&pid=1

It's Sept 25th and I'm still waiting for Teo's WWIII and the end of the world to start...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RZNBEfXVkI

Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

It's Sept 25th and I'm still waiting for Teo's WWIII and the end of the world to start...
Actually it started a little after 9 AM. It's just that it's not as bad as the first two world wars. With this one it's an all volunteer army so the rest of us can sit it out and watch tv and drink beer. Just don't brush your teeth with flouride and you'll be okay.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Actually it started a little after 9 AM. It's just that it's not as bad as the first two world wars. With this one it's an all volunteer army so the rest of us can sit it out and watch tv and drink beer. Just don't brush your teeth with flouride and you'll be okay.

WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 3 Th?id=I.5044710371361411&pid=1

Aw.w..w... And here I made all those preparations for...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T5gjIiLRCg

Cool

Get rid of the toothpaste and go natural. Check.

I heard the end of the world was on DEC 21st What a Face

I'm not going to worry about it though because all it means for me is I will morph into my true butterfly self. I cant wait. oh wait, I will wait.

[img]WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 3 1iytfi11[/img]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am sure as long as we keep posting end of the world dates sooner or later we will be right as long as we don't skip any...

WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 3 Th_cat-godzilla

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum