Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WWIII on Sept 25 get them shelters dug....

+5
Slicef18
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

WWIII on Sept 25   get them shelters dug.... - Page 2 Th?id=I.4589216224511504&pid=1

So you have nothing to offer other than another conspiracy theory.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI&feature=related

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

What was the demographics of the polls when taken?
the entire adult population.

http://www.ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=11610

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What has happened in the muslim/arab countries in the middle east over the last week has changed my perspective on this.
It's put me more in sympathy with Israel and more opposed to anything muslim.

Let me pose these questions to anyone here.
Where would you rather live in the middle east? In Israel? Or in any other country?
Who do you think is more civilized? The Israelis? Or the muslims in any other country?

NaNook

NaNook

[quote="2seaoat"]War by definition is the failure of diplomacy. President Obama has been getting an a+ in foreign relations and the polls clearly indicate on today's Wall street poll that folks think that President Obama is up to the job, and Romney is not. This trend has been growing. If Israel bombs, and we equivocate, it will first be seen as a sign of weakness, when in fact it is strength, but it will be spun as weakness.

If corresponding to those acts of war, there are acts of terror in America, again people will be afraid. They will question whether the President is up to the job, and the President will be caught in a catch 22.....he can foolishly let the tail wag the dog and pretend that this conflict is America's best interest, but he will be butchered in the debates as there will be disclosures that he got top secret memos from Israel of the threats of terror, and he failed to act, or he can simply say no.....we have a different national interest than Israel, and that will alienate voters in Florida, and will show him as being weak.

President Obama can attempt to preempt this obvious strategy, by talking frankly to the American people about what really is happening, but the danger there is that he will be seen as pandering for political gain, and it may involve discussing strategies which should not necessarily be in the public realm at this time.

Obama is being squeezed by a foreign nation and a leader who has ties to a presidential candidate.....I find this entire path to be treasonous and consistent with the character of Mitt Romney, and equally dangerous for America.[/quote

So why doesn't Obama speak? Why doesn't Obama hold a real press conference? Why do all questions have to be pre-approved??????

It's been a week, what does Obama believe? Where is he? Isn't he the President?

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

I expected a more informative answer from you. We have several posters that delight in "smart ass" answers, but not you. Oh well.

2seaoat

I love America. I like my Muslim friends. I like my Jewish friends. I like my mormon friends..........but I have no desire to ever leave this country again. I have lived in Mexico, and when I returned I appreciated everything we take for granted. The wealth of America has allowed Israel to exist......so of course a nation which has striven to be a western democracy would be better than say Egypt this week......but as Slice has suggested.....if you are going to beat the war drum.......I do not think it is going to be my first choice to spend my retirement years....or months. As an American in Israel I will probably be treated better than an American in Egypt.......but let me ask you this Bob.....how many muslims do you know and have socialized with or had as neighbors?

2seaoat wrote:War by definition is the failure of diplomacy. President Obama has been getting an a+ in foreign relations and the polls clearly indicate on today's Wall street poll that folks think that President Obama is up to the job, and Romney is not. This trend has been growing. If Israel bombs, and we equivocate, it will first be seen as a sign of weakness, when in fact it is strength, but it will be spun as weakness.

If corresponding to those acts of war, there are acts of terror in America, again people will be afraid. They will question whether the President is up to the job, and the President will be caught in a catch 22.....he can foolishly let the tail wag the dog and pretend that this conflict is America's best interest, but he will be butchered in the debates as there will be disclosures that he got top secret memos from Israel of the threats of terror, and he failed to act, or he can simply say no.....we have a different national interest than Israel, and that will alienate voters in Florida, and will show him as being weak.

President Obama can attempt to preempt this obvious strategy, by talking frankly to the American people about what really is happening, but the danger there is that he will be seen as pandering for political gain, and it may involve discussing strategies which should not necessarily be in the public realm at this time.

Obama is being squeezed by a foreign nation and a leader who has ties to a presidential candidate.....I find this entire path to be treasonous and consistent with the character of Mitt Romney, and equally dangerous for America.

OMG....you think Obama has an A+ in FP? ROFLMAO. Rolling Eyes

2seaoat wrote:I love America. I like my Muslim friends. I like my Jewish friends. I like my mormon friends..........but I have no desire to ever leave this country again. I have lived in Mexico, and when I returned I appreciated everything we take for granted. The wealth of America has allowed Israel to exist......so of course a nation which has striven to be a western democracy would be better than say Egypt this week......but as Slice has suggested.....if you are going to beat the war drum.......I do not think it is going to be my first choice to spend my retirement years....or months. As an American in Israel I will probably be treated better than an American in Egypt.......but let me ask you this Bob.....how many muslims do you know and have socialized with or had as neighbors?

Uh, we didn't declare independence for Israel in 1948. That was their call. With or without us, they would be fine. 3 Billion a year is all they get from us. The rest of the Mid East gets way more.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

I expected a more informative answer from you. We have several posters that delight in "smart ass" answers, but not you. Oh well.
You asked for the "demographic". The "demographic" was indeed respresentative of the whole adult population. Not voters. Not any age group other than adult. Not anything else. The entire adult population.
I think you must be confusing that with the sample (which is outlined at the top of the page I linked you to). Because that's the only reason you could have responded this way.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:War by definition is the failure of diplomacy. President Obama has been getting an a+ in foreign relations and the polls clearly indicate on today's Wall street poll that folks think that President Obama is up to the job, and Romney is not. This trend has been growing. If Israel bombs, and we equivocate, it will first be seen as a sign of weakness, when in fact it is strength, but it will be spun as weakness.

Obama is being squeezed by a foreign nation and a leader who has ties to a presidential candidate.....I find this entire path to be treasonous and consistent with the character of Mitt Romney, and equally dangerous for America.

OMG....you think Obama has an A+ in FP? ROFLMAO. Rolling Eyes

lol... that cracked me up too. no fair minded person could excuse obama whispering to a russian envoy that he would bend over after the election if they would be nice to him in the mean time. why would that be ok? is that representing our interests? seaoat has an agenda.

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoats, do you have direct deposit or does MSNBC send you a paper check?

VectorMan wrote:2seaoats, do you have direct deposit or does MSNBC send you a paper check?

Chris Matthews and Seaoat love the tingly feeling going down their leg from Obama...the problem is that is a wet, warm tingly feeling....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I love America. I like my Muslim friends. I like my Jewish friends. I like my mormon friends..........but I have no desire to ever leave this country again. I have lived in Mexico, and when I returned I appreciated everything we take for granted. The wealth of America has allowed Israel to exist......so of course a nation which has striven to be a western democracy would be better than say Egypt this week......but as Slice has suggested.....if you are going to beat the war drum.......I do not think it is going to be my first choice to spend my retirement years....or months. As an American in Israel I will probably be treated better than an American in Egypt.......but let me ask you this Bob.....how many muslims do you know and have socialized with or had as neighbors?

Uh, we didn't declare independence for Israel in 1948. That was their call. With or without us, they would be fine. 3 Billion a year is all they get from us. The rest of the Mid East gets way more.

According to the 2012 Congressional Research Report:

10. Tanzania $530 million
9. Ethiopia $580 "
8. Nigeria $625 "
7. Kenya $625 "
6. Jordan $676 "
5. Egypt $1,557 "
4. Iraq $1,683 "
3. Pakistan $2,101 "
2. Afghanistan $2,327 "
1. Israel $ 3,075 "

2seaoat

Chris Matthews and Seaoat love the tingly feeling going down their leg from Obama...the problem is that is a wet, warm tingly feeling....

You are probably right.....I am watching more MSNBC because I am too lazy to change the channel and I like watching Morning Joe......so I am watching less Fox and more MSNBC as I keep the tv on and I am sleeping a lot more.......do you think they are sending me subliminal messages. I am getting pretty convinced that Romney is going to sprout horns.....do you think they they are brainwashing America......I mean I used to watch Fox regularly, but I found out I was spending my time in public washrooms tapping my feet.....do you think they were sending me subliminal messages....of course when I watch CNN I fall asleep immediately and dream of watching the weather channel during a hurricane.......I think I am slowly slipping....that probably explains my dislike of Romney.

I am going to find reruns of Gilligans Island and watch Thurson, and find the Munsters and find Eddie Munster and dream how someday they may become president and vice president......and to think it was a three hour tour.

i know msnbc prolly hasn't covered it... but an incestuous/facist relationship was revealed today between the doj and media matters (soros). i know it won't matter to you... or any other obama devote... but just thght I'd tho it out there. WAKE UP..!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

According to the 2012 Congressional Research Report:

10. Tanzania $530 million
9. Ethiopia $580 "
8. Nigeria $625 "
7. Kenya $625 "
6. Jordan $676 "
5. Egypt $1,557 "
4. Iraq $1,683 "
3. Pakistan $2,101 "
2. Afghanistan $2,327 "
1. Israel $ 3,075 "

Israel = $3,075,000,000
the rest = $ 1,070,400,000,000

If those figures are correct then we're giving over one and one/third trillion dollars to all these fucking assholes. Can anybody tell me why we're doing this? Especially when that fucking one and one/third trillion dollars is being borrowed from our fucking grandchildren?

[edit] wait a minute my arithmetic is wrong. that's one and one/third billion dollars. Hell trillions, billions who gives a shit. It's more money than I make in a lifetime. lol

[edit again] but then again it aint even what Bill Gates makes in a fucking month. So no big deal. Boy do I feel stupid.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:i know msnbc prolly hasn't covered it... but an incestuous/facist relationship was revealed today between the doj and media matters (soros). i know it won't matter to you... or any other obama devote... but just thght I'd tho it out there. WAKE UP..!!

Wow! Who uncovered that turd?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:i know msnbc prolly hasn't covered it... but an incestuous/facist relationship was revealed today between the doj and media matters (soros). i know it won't matter to you... or any other obama devote... but just thght I'd tho it out there. WAKE UP..!!
That relationship wasn't revealed today. It's been common knowledge for a long time that Soros was the money behind media matters.
But no it's probably never been reported by MSNBC.
Just like when it was revealed that Sean Hannity's so-called "charity" was spending more on "administrative" costs than any other fake charity in the fake charity business. That wasn't reported on Fox News Channel either.

2seaoat

I could....but I got bit by a mosquito carrying the pile it on virus.....PK could, but he unfortunately got bit in the ear and his equalibrium and balance is off......Our only hope at this juncture is to let T give you an explanation......but really a trillion here and a trillion there.....pretty soon it amounts to real money.

My experience is it is a direct subsidy to our manufacturers of weapon systems, and it is like the old saying one lawyer in a town will starve, but two will prosper.....so we pimp the purveyors of death, they create factories in key congressional districts, and America is bought and paid for by special interests who then sell their weapons as less developed nations become corrupt and screw their people as their wealth is taken buying sophisticated weapon systems.....In the end America profits.....it may look like we are "giving" something away......but I think our return on investment is better than the ethanol subsidy.....burning food, making a profit selling weapons to folks who hate each other......this subsidy process is pretty cool.....for the congressman who saved his factory......in all seriousness......we really need to wake up from our deep slumber.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute my drunkeness keeps making me misunderstand the posts.
Pkr is talking about a relationship between the DOJ and media matters.
I don't know about that one, what is it all about?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for the head's up, Pkr, I didn't know about this.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/091812-626216-media-matters-colludes-with-justice-department-to-halt-critics.htm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Wait a minute my drunkeness keeps making me misunderstand the posts.

Tucker Carlson can explain it. Apparently the DOJ answered some questions via the FOIA, and the communists are at our doorsteps.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:Wait a minute my drunkeness keeps making me misunderstand the posts.

Tucker Carlson can explain it. Apparently the DOJ answered some questions via the FOIA, and the communists are at our doorsteps.

https://www.google.com/search?q=media+matters+doj&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

this is why my "october surprise" suggestion earlier in the thread is not so outlandish. It's not implausible in light of the obama/democrat machine being capable of this.

2seaoat

PKR is delusional.....he is suffering from high fevers and has been stumbling around.......and that nasty mosquito bite in his ear is the the giveaway.....but you have been drinking.....so I am sure at least somebody will understand his posts.....which usually involve the following.....all government is bad.....end of story......no I am sorry.....I gave you the cliff note version......the original is All government is bad....and it is Obama's fault. I think I have a first edition signed copy.....but that was before the mosquito bite......I think it could really become valuable someday, and I could retire and live happily ever after.....but now that I know George Soros controls the justice department, I guess there is no happily ever after....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum