Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

47 Democrats Join With House GOP to Refuse Suffering Refugees

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What say you?

Are the 47 democrats acting like Hitler?
Or is it all because the drive-by media is no good?

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/47_democrats_join_with_house_gop_to_refuse_suffering_refugees_20151119

Sal

Sal

They are cowards.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:They are cowards.

In that case,  bothsideserism rules.  lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

Sadly, it's true.

Profiles in courage are scarce in the halls of Congress.

2seaoat

I am ready to hear on Morning Joe somebody saying with the honesty of the Mississippi representative in the forties who talking about 20k Jewish children seeking refuge from Hitler......that they are cute now, but in 20 years they will be kikes, and now just substitute the word Muslim for Kike. What despicable cowardice when the reality of that bill it put 7000 additional hours of redundant vetting on an already overwhelmed FBI, and the same Congress cannot pass real legislation to reform our visa process and tighten our security.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:

This is what I find annoying about people like Bob.  They can see a vote where over 200 republicans and 47 democrats vote yay, and the conclusion is "lol...both sides are exactly the same....lol...they're all wrastlers!!!" The vast majority of republicans vote one way, and the vast majority of democrats vote the other way, but in toaster-land "lol.....bothsiderism rulz
!!!!! lol"

We need to revamp our education system and start including statistics at a very early age.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:

The vast majority of republicans vote one way, and the vast majority of democrats vote the other way, but in toaster-land "lol.....bothsiderism rulz
!!!!! lol"

You just don't have a very good understanding of bothsiderism or toasters or Wrastlin,  bds.  And that's obviously because the schools aren't teaching it to you.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:

Sadly, it's true.

Profiles in courage are scarce in the halls of Congress.

See,  bds, Sal is getting a better understanding of how bothsiderism works.
He obviously went to private school.
If I were to make an educated guess,  I would say that private school was probably catholic.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 11/20/2015, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:

The vast majority of republicans vote one way, and the vast majority of democrats vote the other way, but in toaster-land "lol.....bothsiderism rulz
!!!!! lol"

You just don't have a very good understanding of bothsiderism or toasters or Wrastlin,  bds.  And that's obviously because the schools aren't teaching it to you.  lol

You're right. I tend to favor rational lines of reasoning that actually make sense.

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman

I'll betcha all those people who voted against letting Jewish children into this country in 1939 were Christians. It sickens my soul people are refusing entry of these people who are just trying to flee the horrors they live in. Other countries are so much better than we are. I don't know where we get the nerve to call ourselves exceptional. Only one half of this country is exceptional the other half sucks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum