Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butchmeup and John McCain on Morning Joe

+3
Sal
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Wow... y'all are easy.

You've even been able to hear  him negotiate on a hot mic and it doesn't faze the gullibility factor... lol.

Putin might be the one that actually accomplishes something. He's reported to be brokering between israel and iran/syria. I don't believe everything I read like you bozos... but it's more likely than obama's politicized pipedreams. I've never seen as much disorganized policies from a potus... and that includes carter. Carry on comrades... pretend this is the foreign policy you voted for in 2008. If you all do it... that makes it true.

What course of action do you currently advocate with respect to Syria?

Disengage. This is neither a serious attempt to solve a problem... nor the acts of a nobel prize winner.

Sometimes the most you can ask of a person is that they do no more harm.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You've even been able to hear  him negotiate on a hot mic and it doesn't faze the gullibility factor... lol.

Putin might be the one that actually accomplishes something. He's reported to be brokering between israel and iran/syria. I don't believe everything I read like you bozos... but it's more likely than obama's politicized pipedreams. I've never seen as much disorganized policies from a potus... and that includes carter. Carry on comrades... pretend this is the foreign policy you voted for in 2008. If you all do it... that makes it true.

Disengage. This is neither a serious attempt to solve a problem... nor the acts of a nobel prize winner.

So then am I correct in assuming you won't be voting for the republican candidate for president in 2016?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He could vote for Rand Paul and Paul would very probably do less "harm" when it comes to this than Hillary would,  bds.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

So then am I correct in assuming you won't be voting for the republican candidate for president in 2016?

Highly unlikely. Won't vote for someone that thinks we can "fix" assbackward theocracies.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:He could vote for Rand Paul and Paul would very probably do less "harm" when it comes to this than Hillary would,  bds.

I was talking about the general election for president that is happening next year. Rand Paul won't be an option on that one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
I was talking about the general election for president that is happening next year.  Rand Paul won't be an option on that one.

Nah and his chances of winning the nomination are about as good as me winning the Powerball.  Or finding an Apple 1. 
And finding the Apple 1 is as big a long shot as the Powerball.  I've spent a lot more time,  effort and money on that search than I have on anything.  Did discover that one example had made it to our area.  But couldn't run it down.  Finally gave up about like on this election.

2seaoat

I am beginning to see the panic lessening. There were literally people gloating that the French were attacked and then tried to extrapolate that requiring us to have more boots on the ground and increase the defense budget. I heard butchmeup make these arguments this morning. I am now seeing both Republicans and Democrats responding in a more measured way. Not the Ebola, Al Queda, and ISIS irrational panic, rather discussions to solve problems. The knee jerk reaction to have governors telling the federal government certain nationalities or religions cannot come into their states.....what fascist mindset has been instilled on a couple hundred folks dying when the next attacks will be much higher death rates. We are very fortunate that the Republican primary has vetted butchmeup for what he is.....a Neocon traitor......and for once I agree with the Republican primary voters.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The President at the G 20 meetings was firm.  It is a long term battle.  He will not submit to knee jerk reactions which the NEOCONS are prompting.  Those mistakes have caused the current crisis.   The foolishness to think that our strategy is driven by terrorist attacks as Butchmeup today called for growing the military budget.  The President made it clear.....boots on the ground is not going to happen, and we are NOT going to repeat the mistakes, unless we are willing to have a permanent presence.......thank you President Obama for having a sustainable long term strategy.  Butchmeup has been wrong on everything and today on morning Joe, he actually said he is willing to sit down with the President and help him........twilight zone.

Semi-retired President Obama is FIRMLY DELUSIONAL. That's the kindest thing that can be said.

One of the accomplishments he put forth was that he led a DISCUSSION of what to do regarding the terrorists.

He listed tightening up of security on airlines especially putting bombs on airplanes. Has no one told him the truth about the downing of the Russian plane by ISIS a week and a half ago.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Two things will affect Saudi influence in just a few short decades: (1) Saudi Arabia is running out of oil; and (2) renewable energy (solar) is getting cheaper every year.

#1 could happen as early as 2030, and will have international implications. #2 is being driven largely by the climate-change movement, and will make very serious inroads in developed nations by 2050 and beyond.

Which makes their influence appear even more disproportionate.

Our biggest problem in Syria is that the Saudis insist on prioritizing the topple of Assad over anything and everything.

Our priority should be rolling up Daesh and Al Qaeda, but the Saudis are at best indifferent and at worst fully supportive of those movements.

Actually OUR biggest problem in Syria is that Obama insists Assad must go...what if he gets his wish - what's plan B? There isn't one, just a larger power vacuum that will be filled by extremists with all those nifty nation-state weapons to play with.

Even Putin realizes that.

Well, ultimately, Obama is right.

Assad has too much of his own countrymen's blood on his hands to ever effectively govern a functional Syria as we once knew it.

There will have to be a transition to something else, if Syria is to return to one piece.

I think that even the Russians would begrudgingly agree with that.

It's just not, or shouldn't be, our top priority.

My point is, I can't understand why Saudi Arabia is given carte blanche to act as they please - funding and supporting these radical actors who are a real threat to the United States and our European allies.

They should be told in no uncertain terms to cut it out immediately or the spigot will be turned off completely.

Where is semi-retired President Obama..."RIGHT"?

He drew a red line in the sand stating that should Assad us CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, HE WOULD BE ATTACKED.

When Assad used chemical weapons, on his own citizens, President Obama erased the red line and turned it into a series of pink lines.

Do you have any doubt that ISIS has major acts of war planned for the United States due to ineptness and lackadaisical actions of President Obama?

2seaoat

President Obama has been right. It must really hurt that he has been right and your candidate Butchmeup cannot even get support in the Republican Party. 75% of the American public rejects Butchmeup and boots on the Ground. The President is listening to the American public and keeping his election promises. Now it is time to get completely out of the middle east. Sorry, using the death of innocents which will NEVER be stopped, is not going to get your boots on the ground. The biggest mistake in foreign policy in American history is not going to be repeated........it must cause a burn for you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Semi-retired President Obama is FIRMLY DELUSIONAL.  That's the kindest thing that can be said.  

One of the accomplishments he put forth was that he led a DISCUSSION of what to do regarding the terrorists.

He listed tightening up of security on airlines especially putting bombs on airplanes.  Has no one told him the truth about the downing of the Russian plane by ISIS a week and a half ago.

Butchmeup and John McCain on Morning Joe - Page 2 Giphy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Where is semi-retired President Obama..."RIGHT"?

He drew a red line in the sand stating that should Assad us CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, HE WOULD BE ATTACKED.

When Assad used chemical weapons, on his own citizens, President Obama erased the red line and turned it into a series of pink lines.

Do you have any doubt that ISIS has major acts of war planned for the United States due to ineptness and lackadaisical actions of President Obama?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Semi-retired President Obama is FIRMLY DELUSIONAL.  That's the kindest thing that can be said.  

He listed tightening up of security on airlines especially putting bombs on airplanes.  Has no one told him the truth about the downing of the Russian plane by ISIS a week and a half ago.

THANK YOU for so strongly supporting the fact that semi-retired President Obama...said nothing. Never thought I'd see you come down against his failed president.

2seaoat

Failed Presidency.....now that is funny. Twice elected to near landslides and now 75% of Americans agree that they want out of the Middle East and do not want boots on the ground.......and you Butchmeup and Pace want to give him advice......increase the military budget, put American boots on the ground in Syria, and declare that it is the President who is out of touch.....now that is funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum