Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Group carves 'F--- Trump' in Russian into crop circle ahead of UK visit

+4
Deus X
ConservaLady
Telstar
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

An English marketing agency reportedly created a crop circle with an explicit message to President Trump along his helicopter path during his visit to the United Kingdom this week.

The crop circle features the phrase “F--- Trump” in Russian, a knock on Trump’s friendly attitude toward Russian President Vladimir Putin, as well as the probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The owner of the Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville told the local newspaper, The Bucks Herald, on Tuesday that he was approached because of his land.
The farm is situated along Trump’s helicopter route from London to Chequers, the newspaper reported.

"They were specifically looking for one in the flight path that Donald Trump will take when he comes to the UK this week,” the farm’s owner said.

Marketing agency The Tenth Man reportedly came forward on Thursday to take credit for the prank with the help of artists at Circlemakers.

"We wanted to do something impactful that would get people talking ahead of Trump's arrival, and everyone loves a crop circle mystery," a spokesperson told the newspaper.

The circle appeared on Sunday after 14 hours of labor and is more than 650 feet wide, according to The Bucks Herald.

"It's almost as big as Donald Trump's ego so we're pretty confident he'll see it," the Tenth Man spokesperson said.

The farmer said he wasn’t motivated to allow the crop circle on his farm because of his political feelings about the American president.

He insisted that his thoughts on Trump are neutral.

"There was a financial transaction, I won't say how much but it was renumeration for the damaged crops, which won't be salvageable,” the owner said.

Nearly 90,000 people are planning to protest Trump’s visit to the U.K. for a working visit with Prime Minister Theresa May.

His schedule will keep him in more rural areas, including Chequers, to potentially avoid the large-scale protests planned in London.

Among the planned demonstration is a large "Trump baby" blimp, approved by London city officials to fly over the Parliament building.

The 2004 Green Day hit song “American Idiot” has also once again climbed to the top of the U.K.’s music charts ahead of Trump’s visit.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/396732-artist-carves-russian-f-trump-into-crop-circle-ahead-of-uk-visit

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

From Feb. 26, 2017, but still relevant:

Perhaps even MORE relevant!

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
From Feb. 26, 2017, but still relevant:

Perhaps even MORE relevant!

I'm surprised it's visit didn't inspire a Monty Python reunion.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's a link to the photo gallery at THE GUARDIAN:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2018/jul/13/anti-trump-protests-in-the-uk-in-pictures

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Floridatexan wrote:
Here's a link to the photo gallery at THE GUARDIAN:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2018/jul/13/anti-trump-protests-in-the-uk-in-pictures

Ignorant EuroTrash rabble.  That's all I see.  It's no small wonder they need to have a structured nobility class.

GDP United States: 18.5 Trillion
GDP United Kingdom: 2.6 Trillion

Need I say more?

Deus X

Deus X

ConservaLady wrote:

Need I say more?

Not to worry, lady--you're too stupid, you won't last here.

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
ConservaLady wrote:

Need I say more?

Not to worry, lady--you're too stupid, you won't last here.

She may be stupid -- or she may simply be Russian. Ha.

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:
She may be stupid -- or she may simply be Russian.  Ha.

Or maybe she's EmeraldGhost in drag. He always sounded like someone dealing with gender identity issues.

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
She may be stupid -- or she may simply be Russian.  Ha.

Or maybe she's EmeraldGhost in drag. He always sounded like someone dealing with gender identity issues.

Lurch in drag. tongue

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Speculate all you wish.  I am who I am, always have been, and will always remain so.

I am guessing some of you have never met a true American? Well, "Hello!"  Try it sometime.  It's a big tent and there's room for all. And you just might find you like yourself better.

2seaoat

am guessing some of you have never met a true American? Well, "Hello!" Try it sometime. It's a big tent and there's room for all. And you just might find you like yourself better.

I think I saw that big tent down by the waterfront mission before they demolished the sewer plant, but I definitely do not think going into your tent will find me liking myself........better.

zsomething

ConservaLady wrote:Speculate all you wish.  I am who I am, always have been, and will always remain so.

I am guessing some of you have never met a true American? Well, "Hello!"  Try it sometime.  It's a big tent and there's room for all.  And you just might find you like yourself better.

A big tent would be appropriate, since where one usually finds clowns. But a big tent that complains about diversity all the time, that's interesting.

As for labeling yourself a "true American," if that's so I guess we can count on you to help us get the treasonous scumbag out of the White House.

And if not... well, I hope you can fight a whole lot better than you've shown so far, because if not you're gonna get your clock cleaned. Very Happy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Group carves 'F--- Trump' in Russian into crop circle ahead of UK visit 812e586cc59fc6bf9f4a1874c07ebd30

15Group carves 'F--- Trump' in Russian into crop circle ahead of UK visit Empty Obama Nelson Mandela Lecture 7/18/2018, 9:31 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

http://reason.com/blog/2018/07/17/obama-nelson-mandela-lecture

"Democracy demands that we're able also to get inside the reality of people who are different than us so we can understand their point of view. Maybe we can change their minds, maybe they'll change ours. You can't do this if you just out of hand disregard what your opponent has to say from the start. And you can't do it if you insist that those who aren't like you because they are white or they are male, somehow there is no way they can understand what I'm feeling, that somehow they lack standing to speak on certain matters."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum