Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For markle and pacedog: The words of Charles Koch on Morning Joe today.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"By 2003 George W. Bush was one of the biggest spendors of all time.  Created more destructive regulations,  along with the Fed,  pumping all this money into housing,  creating this artificial boom, with Bush pushing it and Fannie and Freddie creating this whole corrupt system,  that when it fell apart brought the whole economy down".
And then Bush got us in this counterproductive war that made no sense to me at the time.  So we said we've got to oppose this".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"I would love to have this government stop this corporate welfare.  That's what I want.  I want the government to require that companies only profit by helping make other peoples' lives better.  That's what I want.  And that's what I'm working for". 

Bob wrote:"By 2003 George W. Bush was one of the biggest spendors of all time.  Created more destructive regulations,  along with the Fed,  pumping all this money into housing,  creating this artificial boom, with Bush pushing it and Fannie and Freddie creating this whole corrupt system,  that when it fell apart brought the whole economy down".
And then Bush got us in this counterproductive war that made no sense to me at the time.  So we said we've got to oppose this".

Congress approved of it conehead

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:
Bob wrote:"By 2003 George W. Bush was one of the biggest spendors of all time.  Created more destructive regulations,  along with the Fed,  pumping all this money into housing,  creating this artificial boom, with Bush pushing it and Fannie and Freddie creating this whole corrupt system,  that when it fell apart brought the whole economy down".

Congress approved of it conehead

Who's the conehead,  me,  him,  or both of us? lol

All I did was quote his exact words without adding any comment to it.
If I'm a conehead,  it's because what you and I both have always been told is someone who thinks like you,   turns out to be someone who is totally opposed to the stuff you believe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum