Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat: Are you watching Charles Koch be interviewed on Morning Joe?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If so,  what's your reaction to it?

p.s.  I'm asking seaoat this question because he's told me in the past that he's a Morning Joe fan like I am.
I'm guessing no one else here watches this tv show,  but if you do and you're seeing this interview,  I welcome your opinion too.

Here's my reaction to it.  I can't believe this is actually Charles Koch talking.
This is definitely not the same Charles Koch I have always heard about who is an evil monster like Ernst Blofeld or William Randolph Hearst.
The person being interviewed on this show is the antithesis of that.
But the real mystery is how the most liberal biased media of all is showing us this. 

When the interview goes up for streaming,  I'll link it.

Sal

Sal

The vampire squid can put on a pretty face for the television cameras?

That's nice.

Here's an example from a google news search. So there's no need to question the leftist sentiment. It's ingrained now.

The Koch Brothers are About to Destroy Veterans' Health Care

Koch-backed Group Calls for End of National Parks

Those evil Koch brothers 11

Koch Brothers Caught Manipulating Wikipedia to Scrub the Truth

Koch brothers to again star as bogeymen in 2016

The Koch Brothers Try To Fool The American People With An Evil Agenda

Koch Brothers Hit the Airwaves in Support of Wisconsin Corruption

Charles Koch's Frankenstein problem: He created the Tea Party

Americans for Prosperity staffer named Koch is charged with rape

Barbara Walters To David Koch: People Call You 'An Evil Billionaire'

Don't let Koch brothers undermine pro-solar policies

How Evil the Koch Brothers Really Are: Read and Share

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:The vampire squid can put on a pretty face for the television cameras?

That's nice.

Here's the first of a 3 part interview with the "Vampire Squid".

I hope markle will watch this because Koch blames Bush as much as the democrats for enabling the creation of the real estate bubble and collapse.
And rightly so.

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually I have to apologize for that link.  That goddamn Morning Joe website is THE worst website of all for streaming.
That showed only the first few minutes of that first segment of the interview.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So let's recap now.

Charles Koch says Bush is as responsible for the debt as Obama.  He says Bush helped cause the real estate bubble and collapse.  He says Bush was a big spender who created debt,  just like Obama.  He says  Bush's invasion of Iraq was a stupid blunder.  He's for gay marriage.  He's concerned about the impact of climate change.  He despises crony capitalism.  He thinks the "war on drugs" is idiocy.  And the list goes on.

If we go by markle's view of politics,  this guy is a liberal progressive and since he's working on a joint project with Obama to get ex-cons jobs and try to turn them into productive citizens,  that makes him a commie and most likely a muslim too. 

This is NOT the Charles Koch I was always told about.  But then again they told me Pensacola was the first European settlement in America too.

Sal

Sal

The best press money can buy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:The best press money can buy.

I agree.  Pensacola had every entity getting behind the claim it made.  The press,  the Chamber of Commerce,  the city fathers,  the county fathers,  the state fathers,  the press,  and hell probably even my father too but I was too young to know it at the time.  That was the best publicity and press and propaganda money could buy.

But unfortunately,  San Miguel de Gauldape was settled in what later became the middle of fucking nowhere and still is.  No press,  no Chamber,  no city fathers,  no county fathers, no state fathers and not even my father.

Sal

Sal

I heard some of the excerpts from the interview on the radio, and it was pretty much a paid for infomercial designed to whitewash the Koch's political activities.

The best part was when asked about a small number of individuals flooding our electoral system with cash, he admitted that he expected a return on his investment, pretty much blowing the whole premise of the Citizen's United decision completely out of the water.

Remember when Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote, "independent expenditures do not lead to, or create the appearance of, quid pro quo corruption,"?

Yeah, me neither.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:I heard some of the excerpts from the interview on the radio, and it was pretty much a paid for infomercial designed to whitewash the Koch's political activities.

The best part was when asked about a small number of individuals flooding our electoral system with cash, he admitted that he expected a return on his investment, pretty much blowing the whole premise of the Citizen's United decision completely out of the water.

Remember when Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote, "independent expenditures do not lead to, or create the appearance of, quid pro quo corruption,"?

Yeah, me neither.

And you somehow think all those millionaires, wall street firms, overseas firms and billionaires bankrolling the Clinton Foundation and Hillary/Bills speech accounts and her campaign don't want an ROI?

Unreal, you are more naive than usual today.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

And you somehow think all those millionaires, wall street firms, overseas firms and billionaires bankrolling the Clinton Foundation and Hillary/Bills speech accounts and her campaign don't want an ROI?

This thread is about the Koch brothers, gatorfan.

The other thread was about Dr. Ben.

Shouting, "Hillary lies!" in every thread does not add to the discussion.

Maybe, you need a cold compress.

You seem to have a fever.

Given a choice between soros or koch influencing our govt and country... only a fool would choose soros.

I on the otherhand don't begrudge either spending their money as they wish. Limit the politicians for real reform.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

This thread is about the Koch brothers, gatorfan.

The other thread was about Dr. Ben.

Shouting, "Hillary lies!" in every thread does not add to the discussion.

Maybe, you need a cold compress.

You seem to have a fever.

Let's review the rules of this forum, none - supposedly except for whiny children trying to make some up. OK, that's done. Now let me take this opportunity to remind you the underlying thread issue is "campaign finance and ROI" as you yourself mentioned, can you grasp that concept?

Next on the agenda is there was no mention by me in this thread of "HRC lying", no that was generated by your own somewhat distracted imagination. I suggested, rightly so, that you are naive if you think HRC isn't expected to deliver to her many well-heeled donors and paymasters.

You are just another uber-biased party hack.

Sal

Sal

It would appear that gatorfan is transitioning from Obama Derangement Syndrome to Hillary Derangement Syndrome seamlessly.

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:It would appear that gatorfan is transitioning from Obama Derangement Syndrome to Hillary Derangement Syndrome seamlessly.

Yawn.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
 he admitted that he expected a return on his investment, pretty much blowing the whole premise of the Citizen's United decision completely out of the water.

You didn't complete his sentence.   I just played that part of the interview again.   He said "the return on my investment would be to end crony capitalism".  
Exactly the same thing Bernie Sanders says. 

Sal

Sal

Wow ...

... you really are gullible.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No actually I'm watching the end of an HBO movie with my girlfriend.
As soon as I take her to the car dealer to get her car out and then get home later,  I'm going to post and quote something he said in the interview which is just remarkable.  It will make him just as much an enemy to markle and obamasucks as Obama is.  Pacedog will have to change his name to Kochsucks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum